Misty C #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay where did my posts go and why were they taken down? I cleared all that I posted thru a moderator before I posted about it.

Did Atherella explain what happened or was she just speculating regarding the missing posts?

Quite honestly I am seriously offended by the posts in this thread. First of all the video that was posted a page back is a video that has been edited by the discretion of Art Harris for use exclusively on his blog. Second of all I find it extremely hard to understand how those of you who claim to trust Law Enforcement and their investigation in one post but in the next post put all of your belief in a woman that Art Harris interviewed for his blog. Maybe someone would care to explain to me why Law Enforcement has not focused more on what the people at the bus stop allegedly saw? If you paid attention to what the woman in the video said about Misty hitting a boy you would have heard her say, It LOOKED LIKE she hit him on the face or the side of the face, it didn't sound like she was at all clear on what she saw. Perhaps this is the exact reason that Law Enforcement has made no mention of this woman's allegations or accusations in this case. If I have missed where LE is basing any of their theories on what happened to Haleigh on this person please refer me to it. TIA

As far as the expert opinions on here in regards to ADD and ADHD, I am raising two children with ADHD, among other diagnosis, and I find it revolting to read what is being discussed here. The discussion about Misty having ADD or ADHD or LD is complete speculation and I hope that anyone that is a guest of this forum doesn't take a word of what anyone here writes to be fact.

Quite honestly I am seriously offended by the posts in this thread. First of all the video that was posted a page back is a video that has been edited by the discretion of Art Harris for use exclusively on his blog. Second of all I find it extremely hard to understand how those of you who claim to trust Law Enforcement and their investigation in one post but in the next post put all of your belief in a woman that Art Harris interviewed for his blog. Maybe someone would care to explain to me why Law Enforcement has not focused more on what the people at the bus stop allegedly saw? If you paid attention to what the woman in the video said about Misty hitting a boy you would have heard her say, It LOOKED LIKE she hit him on the face or the side of the face, it didn't sound like she was at all clear on what she saw. Perhaps this is the exact reason that Law Enforcement has made no mention of this woman's allegations or accusations in this case. If I have missed where LE is basing any of their theories on what happened to Haleigh on this person please refer me to it. TIA

As far as the expert opinions on here in regards to ADD and ADHD, I am raising two children with ADHD, among other diagnosis, and I find it revolting to read what is being discussed here. The discussion about Misty having ADD or ADHD or LD is complete speculation and I hope that anyone that is a guest of this forum doesn't take a word of what anyone here writes to be fact.

1) Nothing personal but LE does not tell you, or me everything they are thinking.

2) Stating that she saw him struck on or near the face does not mean she did not see the child struck...it just means she was not close enough to be exact on the position of the hand strike.

3) I think the posts about ADD/ADHD were mentioned as opinions....AFAIK I still think that is ok. I am sure that the posters meant no disrespect to you, your children or anyone else suffering form ADD/ADHD or any LD.

Thank you for listening.

To be clear...everyone of my posts are my opinion only and not to be construed as fact from LE, or any media outlet...unless otherwise stated and linked.

I wonder if the "hitting" might have been so frequent by both Ron and Misty (possibly even CS) that the children would have thought it wasn't unusual to be hit and wouldn't have mentioned it to anyone because it was nothing out of the normal for them. Bruises on small children from physical abuse can often be passed off as the result of falls and minor accidents. Not saying it was happening frequently, but seems that Misty thought nothing of hitting a child in the presence of others. JMO

Good point, Cowboy Fan. I hope and pray that is not how these children had to live.

What was deleted? What can be spoke about on this thread? I am so confused and always miss everything! someone pm me please lol

That was a rumor and we can't discuss what's talked about in the pit up here. :)

I have never heard anything at WS called the pit? Is that a disparging remark about something here at WS?

Okay where did my posts go and why were they taken down? I cleared all that I posted thru a moderator before I posted about it.

what moderator did you clear those posts with? Neither Chico nor myself know anything about this. Lets make it very clear, the rape of a minor is not going to be discussed here, she was a victim and just because she is somehow involved in this case does not make our rules any less than what they have always been.

1) Nothing personal but LE does not tell you, or me everything they are thinking.

2) Stating that she saw him struck on or near the face does not mean she did not see the child struck...it just means she was not close enough to be exact on the position of the hand strike.

3) I think the posts about ADD/ADHD were mentioned as opinions....AFAIK I still think that is ok.

(snip)

1. My exact thoughts. LE hasn't made the public privy to any of the evidence w which they are working nor any of the evidence they credit. And they certainly haven't notified nor kept me apprised either of their interviews, nor would I expect to be.

2. W precisely which area of this child's face contact was made when MC was observed striking this child's face is hardly the point. :(

3. Agree, unless we are to esteem some opinions (on everything from ADD, to SSD) above, and to the exclusion of, all others.

AH can not and did not put words in the taped recording of this woman's mouth. Plez, there isn't enough splicing and dicing in the world lol and the parent has no dog in this fight. In the dearth of info and unreliable circular reporting, I should think a direct statement by a witness would be welcomed. Anything which could possibly shed light upon eg the interactions between the children and their caregiver also one of the last persons known to have seen Haleigh alive. Personally I find it rather puzzling that some feel the need to discredit bystanders or a disinterested parent's statement out of hand.

:parrot:

what? Rape? Whoa!

BTW has Misty been found yet? Or is she still missing?

JMO but we rely a lot on videos that are almost always edited to be used somewhere. Editing may sometimes be misleading but usually you can tell where the cuts are.

For anyone who wants to distinguish fact and rumor Sheriff Hardy explains how to do it directly from the horse's mouth.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-17-a
snip~...Sheriff Hardy realizes the importance of keeping the public involved in this case, and appreciates all of the leads that have been provided. Every lead that is provided is acted on by investigators. Sheriff Hardy cautions that because there are many who claim to be valid media outlets, that citizens should be careful not to fall into the trap of believing, or by accident spreading, the untrue and unreliable claims and assumptions of many bloggers who claim to be knowledgeable in the case. He also urges anyone that is assisting, or who wants to assist, to be cautious to stay within the bounds of their authority as they pursue their activities.~ end snip

I am of the opinion that he cautions the public from assuming that Art H and other bloggers post information to help the public establish facts. The facts should come from Law Enforcement.

BTW has Misty been found yet? Or is she still missing?

*snip*

Misty was never lost. That was a media exaggeration.

BBM
MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Misty is in the Satsuma area. Actually, tonight she`s with Teresa`s -- excuse me -- she`s with Ronald`s mother, Teresa.

GRACE: Now, when you say she`s in the Satsuma area, is she back in the home with Haleigh`s father, Ronald Cummings?

SCHIAVO: Yes. She lives in the home. She`s back in the home with Ronald at Ronald`s grandmother`s.

GRACE: OK. So you`re telling me they`re together?

SCHIAVO: That`s what I`m being told, Nancy
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/30/ng.01.html

Misty is back living with Ron and his grandmother, Annette.

Misty went out of town for a few days. She was also joined part of that time by Ron AND Junior. TJ Hart reported on that story.

*snip*

Misty was never lost. That was a media exaggeration.

BBM

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/30/ng.01.html

Misty is back living with Ron and his grandmother, Annette.

Misty went out of town for a few days. She was also joined part of that time by Ron AND Junior. TJ Hart reported on that story.

So is TJH a blogger whose news reports we can believe? In the other thread is a discussion that AH is not a blogger whose news reports should be believed.

I'm getting confused!

I think I'll believe Scooby Doo...."rut roh." Seems to handle most everything.

This parent is neither a "blogger" nor a "media outlet" lol... and there is no caution against, nor good reason to dismiss or discount out of hand, the eyewitness account of the actions or events of Misty (or RC) on that (or other days) by another parent.

For anyone who wants to distinguish fact and rumor Sheriff Hardy explains how to do it directly from the horse's mouth.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-17-a
snip~...Sheriff Hardy realizes the importance of keeping the public involved in this case, and appreciates all of the leads that have been provided. Every lead that is provided is acted on by investigators. Sheriff Hardy cautions that because there are many who claim to be valid media outlets, that citizens should be careful not to fall into the trap of believing, or by accident spreading, the untrue and unreliable claims and assumptions of many bloggers who claim to be knowledgeable in the case. He also urges anyone that is assisting, or who wants to assist, to be cautious to stay within the bounds of their authority as they pursue their activities.~ end snip

I am of the opinion that he cautions the public from assuming that Art H and other bloggers post information to help the public establish facts. The facts should come from Law Enforcement.

I'm sure the Sheriff's Office would very much like to be able to control who releases what and when, because they like to keep much under the wraps and because unwanted information coming out at the wrong time can screw things up royally, whether true or not. It doesn't follow that every single bit of news posted by someone who has a blog is always wrong. IMO it has to be decided on a case by case basis. There have been things posted by bloggers that turned out to have validity.

Beatrice...thank you for reposting this information. I have always thought this is what may have happened. I have been questioning this from day one. I hope and pray this attorney can do something if all this is true. What a travesty! For this kid of sixteen at the time to be convicted for 8 yrs as an adult in an adult prison is sickening if he did not do this crime.

Even concerning Haleigh, Misty just doens't show any regret. When asked, she feels bad for herself but doesn't feel any responsibility whatsoever. Frankly, this scares the jeebeezies out of me.

Sorry, this was not my post.

I'm sure the Sheriff's Office would very much like to be able to control who releases what and when, because they like to keep much under the wraps and because unwanted information coming out at the wrong time can screw things up royally, whether true or not. It doesn't follow that every single bit of news posted by someone who has a blog is always wrong. IMO it has to be decided on a case by case basis. There have been things posted by bloggers that turned out to have validity.

Hi donjeta :wave: The words are directly from the witness, it seems the problem is we can't so easily discredit nor write them off to a "misquote" this time. ;)

Hi donjeta :wave: The words are directly from the witness, it seems the problem is we can't so easily discredit nor write them off to a "misquote" this time. ;)

The words are from a witness's statement that was edited to fit Art H purpose. I find it wrong to post information from a bloggers website and then refer to it as fact. It was wrong 6 months ago and it is wrong now. The interview you linked to Art H. website was clearly edited. While it might be true that she saw an eyeful at the bus stop, I trust that Law Enforcement interviewed this witness and collected any information that would help them develop a lead.

Whether anyone wants to believe it or not The Department of Children and Family Services investigated Ronald Cummings and the home where RJ resides. While many would rather believe that DCF is corrupt and Law Enforcement is corrupt, I will trust the very institutions that make our country great.

what moderator did you clear those posts with? Neither Chico nor myself know anything about this. Lets make it very clear, the rape of a minor is not going to be discussed here, she was a victim and just because she is somehow involved in this case does not make our rules any less than what they have always been.

I messaged Tricia with it first and then she had me get in touch with TopGunner about it all. I posted what I was told was acceptable.

But that's okay I won't bother to post anymore period.

The words are from a witness's statement that was edited to fit Art H purpose. I find it wrong to post information from a bloggers website and then refer to it as fact. It was wrong 6 months ago and it is wrong now. The interview you linked to Art H. website was clearly edited. While it might be true that she saw an eyeful at the bus stop, I trust that Law Enforcement interviewed this witness and collected any information that would help them develop a lead.

Whether anyone wants to believe it or not The Department of Children and Family Services investigated Ronald Cummings and the home where RJ resides. While many would rather believe that DCF is corrupt and Law Enforcement is corrupt, I will trust the very institutions that make our country great.

What do you think happened in the editing process that should make this video unusable? If her words got hugely misrepresented and misleading because Art edited something out, don't you think she might have been very offended and demanded that Art make a correction? He's been known to do it.

ETA. I'm sure the parents at the bus stop were interviewed by LE but I'm not sure why that means we shouldn't discuss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487