Misty C # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do recall LE stating early on that they had received a tip that MC was not at home the whole night like she stated. That is when G. Sykes spoke out to the public about going to the home that evening. It is possible that it came from the woman who spoke to Tim Miller as BL stated. I thought you wanted to know where the tip came from in August since you referred to that month in your post on the other thread-that's why I said Joe P. and left out the early tipster.

BBM-I know this isn't the Lindsy thread but I wonder what her alibi is for the Haleigh disappearance time frame? Has anyone ever heard it or heard her speak of it?

NTMK. Someone said Lindsy was in a car with a male at the bus stop Monday but I don't have a link to back this up and recently we discovered Chelsea drove Lisa Croslin to a Gainesville hospital to stay overnight with her husband Monday, feb 9 and she said the blue van they'd borrowed from Lindsy was not parked the way she left it.

[/B]
NTMK. Someone said Lindsy was in a car with a male at the bus stop Monday but I don't have a link to back this up and recently we discovered Chelsea drove Lisa Croslin to a Gainesville hospital to stay overnight with her husband Monday, feb 9 and she said the blue van they'd borrowed from Lindsy was not parked the way she left it.

BBM

There is a link for that. It's on AH's interview with Jerry Santos - the 2nd one. :)

The interview is on AH's website, or on youtube under:

Haleigh Cummings: Last Day Seen -2

Joe's criminal record is posted in his thread and I'll go find it. Last I heard Chad Reynolds is still AWOL from LE.

We have been discussing the assets Ron and Misty's accumulated during their brief marriage. I do not have a link but if it is true Ron sold his wedding video to the Today Show that means Misty is entitled to 1/2 of the monies. Maybe she received her share when they split. No one can deny she is entitled to this money. Does anyone know much Misty and Ronald might receive?

Joe's criminal record is posted in his thread and I'll go find it. Last I heard Chad Reynolds is still AWOL from LE.

We have been discussing the assets Ron and Misty's accumulated during their brief marriage. I do not have a link but if it is true Ron sold his wedding video to the Today Show that means Misty is entitled to 1/2 of the monies. Maybe she received her share when they split. No one can deny she is entitled to this money. Does anyone know much Misty and Ronald might receive?

Misty signed the divorce papers listing the assets of the marriage. She walked away with nothing. When she was robbed, she whined that everything she owned was in her purse that was stolen. So whatever she might have gotten that wasn't written into the legal documents is gone....according to her.

I went through the cousin thread and found no criminal record for Jo; only speculation about him being a SO or pedophile since Misty said he was. so I am unable to confirm whether Joe had breached his parole conditions when he was in Fl. Some posters specualted Joe fled LE and returned home because he was violating his parole orders and not because he had anything to do with HC.

I would like to know if the woman who believes she saw HaLeigh with a male at Carrabba's restaurant in Knoxville, Tenn identified the person as Joe? Could a reporter interview her if they could find her?

Misty signed the divorce papers listing the assets of the marriage. She walked away with nothing. When she was robbed, she whined that everything she owned was in her purse that was stolen. So whatever she might have gotten that wasn't written into the legal documents is gone....according to her.

Were the assets from their marriage listed in the divorce? I only recall seeing statements signed by Misty. I didn't find a thread which discussed their divorce. I'll take another look. In the meantime, does anyone know how much they were paid for the video?

Were the assets from their marriage listed in the divorce? I only recall seeing statements signed by Misty. I didn't find a thread which discussed their divorce. I'll take another look. In the meantime, does anyone know how much they were paid for the video?

As I recall, only the vehicles were listed as assets. But it doesn't matter; Misty was represented by an attorney when she went for a divorce. She signed off on the agreement (after her attorney quit her, I believe) and that's that. Moot points about what Misty is owed, or should have gotten, or got screwed out of, .......well, they're moot. They go nowhere and really add nothing to the disappearance of Haleigh.

Yes, the document was posted here on one of the threads. Misty had an attorney in the divorce matter so she was represented and I'm sure if there were assets she were entitled to, her attorney would have asked for them, imo.

As far as the wedding video, imo, we don't even know they sold the video much less how much they were supposedly "paid".
ETA: If someone does have proof they were paid, I would be interested in seeing the link. TIA.

Oh, we can know they sold the video. Ronald Cummings didn't want media attention. He definitely sold the video rights to the wedding.

I have a feeling whatever they received for it was gone pretty quick.............

I wonder if Misty agreed to marry Ron so her children with Ron would be “legitimate” and “wanted”. Children born out of wedlock are often made to feel they are unwanted if their parents don't marry and don’t deserve to live. Ron and Misty’s marriage was frowned upon by the church so perhaps her desire to have legitimate children with god’s blessing fell through the cracks when the church refused to marry them. All of Ronald’s children were conceived out of wedlock. I wonder how Misty made HaLeigh and Jr feel about being illegitimate children. Misty’s parents are married and Misty’s brothers were married before they had children. A lot of couples are talked into marriage when a woman becomes pregnant in order to provide her and her children with a stable home. I don’t understand why HaLeigh would want her father to marry Misty and not Crystal. I question whether Misty ever truly accepted any of Ronald’s illegitimate children and marriage would give her children an advantage over his others.

Just wanted to point out that Lindsy & Tommy only got married in 2007. The oldest one is in school already, so no, they were not married when they had children. Source https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ser...hisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Start

BBM

There is a link for that. It's on AH's interview with Jerry Santos - the 2nd one. :)

The interview is on AH's website, or on youtube under:

Haleigh Cummings: Last Day Seen -2

Thanks for your help.

Jerry Santos said Ron was stuck on Misty when he met her at HaLeigh's bus stop. On Monday, Feb 9th Ron was demonstrating bizarre and erratic behavior that nearly cost the lives of children, and adults felt threatened by his words. Monday morning when HaLeigh should have been boarding the school bus with the other children, ron nearly caused a tragic accident at HaLeigh's bus stop which put fear into the chilren who witnessed his behavior.

That morning Misty said they drove to gmma sykes home in Walatka to get clothes HaLeigh wanted to wear and Jerry Santos said Ron talked about HaLeigh having an accident and spilling something on her clothing implying an accident occurred. JS doesn't know if HaLeigh was in Ron's car in the am because it had tinted glass, but if HaLeigh's school record is accurate, Ron drove his daughter to school and Misty walked HaLeigh into her classroom.

The female witness who spoke with Art Harris said the family member who picked up their children changed from day-to-day. No one said Lindsy was at the bus stop Monday afternoon so we do not know where she was and what she was doing for the entire day. Misty according to this witness was at the bus stop in a vehicle with 2 unnamed boys with her. The female witness said Misty threatened to **** the **** out of these boys. An unnamed person in a vehicle drove up and had a conversation with Misty about drugs, which could have been Lindsy but she was not identified as being in the car.

Just wanted to point out that Lindsy & Tommy only got married in 2007. The oldest one is in school already, so no, they were not married when they had children. Source https://www.myfloridacounty.com/ser...hisPage=MyFloridaCounty.ORI.Order.state.Start

That is right, now I remember. Tommy and Lindsy married 2 years after the domestic violence incident which occurred in 2005. It appears that men who abuse their partners don't deserve a second chance until they get help. Tommy is close in age to Ronald Cummings.

I have a feeling whatever they received for it was gone pretty quick.............

I read through Ron and Misty's dissolution of marriage granted on the grounds of "irreconciable differences" and the proceeds they may have received from the sale of their wedding video would fall in the "Each party acknowledges that all other personal property not mentioned herein has been amicably divided to each party’s satisfaction" category. This asset and the 4-wheeler (if he indeed owns one), are not listed in the settlement, only Ron's 3 vehicles are.
Misty waived any rights to alimony, Ron's retirement funds or employee benefits and vice versa.

I read through Ron and Misty's dissolution of marriage granted on the grounds of "irreconciable differences" and the proceeds they may have received from the sale of their wedding video would fall in the "Each party acknowledges that all other personal property not mentioned herein has been amicably divided to each party’s satisfaction" category. This asset and the 4-wheeler (if he indeed owns one), are not listed in the settlement, only Ron's 3 vehicles are.
Misty waived any rights to alimony, Ron's retirement funds or employee benefits and vice versa.

Say what? They were only married seven months..What retirement? What employee beneifits? To my knowledge neither of them were working.. I don't know if Misty has ever had a REAL job. And Ron was terminated from PDM and I doubt worked there long enough to have earned the right to employee benefits...And what, may I ask, does any of that have to do with Haleigh's disappearance?

Thanks Bluesky post @#55 ...., so they divvied up the monies before the divorce....gotcha. So he paid her off! Had to be a good reason why she is quiet. It does speak of the wedding video...lots of money there.

Wonder how much TN has made. TN and rc together have been making a bunch...imo

Bet they're in a hurry to get those funds into a foundation to protect them from taxes and anyone following the money.

IF there is a foundation or a NFP, it will be listed. (When it was first mentioned as an IDEA awhile back, it was said it would be NFP, therefore, you would find it at the link below)

http://www.sunbiz.org/

Can anyone find it? :waitasec:

(You can search by name, not only by NFP name).

Are you telling me not for profit?....now, that's a joke! NFPs make more money than those for profit. No overhead and no taxes and the board members can do what they want with the money. And the public can't track it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member