Misty C.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I'm just not getting vibes that she had anything to do with taking Haleigh or hurting her, but facts are sparse at this point and vibes not fool proof. This seems like an non 'family' acquaintence/stranger abduction to me. Not sayin' that Misty was a paragon of motherhood, or even babysitterhood, but no barely 17 year-old should have to be. She shouldn't have been in 25 year-old Ron's bed, or responsible for his home and his children. She should have been in school, studying, becoming her own person, planning for and working toward a life in which she was prepared to take care of herself and others. In many ways, Misty's a victim too of this whole lifestyle which is apparently accepted in her community. I hope to God that little Haleigh's ok. That's the most important hope. But Misty should have never been in the position she was. I also hope for the families and communities of teenaged girls to see that as well and to lead their daughters far away from such dead-end and destructive paths.

Can charges be brought against a 17 yr old for leaving the children?

Maybe, but juvenille, IMO, unless she is somehow responsible for Haleigh's demise which, again imo she probably is not, and hopefully there is no demise. The big gun neglect and abuse charges should be brought against the man who bedded Misty and neglected his children by leaving them too much in the care of his 16-17 year old squeeze. Seriously here, a 25 year old guy doin' a 16-17 year old would be headed toward court and the SO list. I'm just baffled that few in FL seem to bat an eye. Seems like the people all around this 'family' were perfectly ok with it. Misty should have been in school building a life for herself and for the future, not playing house with a 25 year old guy who was more than willing to let her.

If Misty left the house for a period of time that night, and Haleigh was taken during that time, then she will probably face charges of some kind. Not sure what the law is there.
I wonder if this story that she was gone for 3 days on a binge is true.
It breaks my heart that a girl her age is living in that situation, playing wife and mom and cooking/cleaning/doing laundry like a grownup... when she should be in high school, planning her senior prom, dating and having fun. Being a wife and mom 24/7 is not that much fun, especially if the kids are not your own, no matter how much you "love" the guy.

I am very interested in the background of Misty's habits,does she have a lying problem?Remember in the KC case,years of lying,according to friends.I hope this is not the same personality,unrefined by years of practice.Drugs are also at play here.We can't go by pics of her and children,as in KC's case,you would never know she was suspect.She looked like a loving mother with her child.Why did kids beg to not go back to Dad's house and was this just a recent thing?If RC's Mom sent relatives to check up on the kids,was that the reason Misty's brother also stopped by for only half an hour?He lived so close,he could have just called.When I see her w/RC,not on camera,she carries herself with a whole different demeanor while she's smoking her cigarette and walking with him.I don't think this is the little confused,overwrought child we've come to think.She had left home young,lived up with relatives in Michigan,then in with her brother or both,from myspace pics,then RC,why so many places?

i'm wondering if LE knows that misty is responsible for all of this, BUT she is a minor and was questioned/gave statements without a lawyer or parental consent. therefore, her statements/inconsistencies wouldn't be able to be used against her in court?

I just hope LE are watching all of her interviews and caught the van remark.

I want to point this out,Misty has two big brothers,my youngest daughter has three big brothers,if there was any question of thier sister being suspect of anything,they would have been on tv already defending her.Not one of Misty's siblings or wives have come to be interviewed.Why is that?Is there family problems,problems with Misty or are they afraid of being questioned on thier own lifestyles?There are problems there we are yet to hear.IMO

I hope they have caught the cbs interview we just read last night,with her saying Jr was awake when she laid down and he walked out of the room,but she just went to sleep,another story,ugh.

I hope they have caught the cbs interview we just read last night,with her saying Jr was awake when she laid down and he walked out of the room,but she just went to sleep,another story,ugh.

i saw that article this morning. WOW. i really couldn't make much sense of it, but it did sound like another different story.

So, basically, she was soooo tired, she laid down and saw a 4 year old get up, but she was sooooo tired, he walked out of the room and she just faded into sleep....WOW

Yeah, its weird, just like everything else in this case

Is Misty referring to Jr in the link??

""I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said."
http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Misty-Croslin-Speaks-Out/S6tHGGMFp0OZfPGkzJ4_pg.cspx

If she is, then she should have drank a cup of coffee until she made sure that toddler was sound asleep! Instead she just lets herself pass out.. ugh

Oh mercy!

I still hear my 14 yr. old son when he gets up in the middle of the night, whether to get a drink or use the restroom, and get up and see what he is doing and if he is okay, and he is leaving his bedroom...not mine! There are many nights I am tired as all get out and do not want to get up, but I do it anyway!

"Croslin and Ronald Cummings reported Haleigh missing around 3:30 a.m. last Tuesday. The little girl's brother was also there.
"I remember him being up...I was half asleep...That was right after I laid down...Got up and walked out of my room...And the next thing I know I was out. I don't remember nothing after that," Croslin said."
Sounds like,I think she's in trouble either way.If nothing else,there could be child neglect.I said on another section,she's explaining why her and Jr were not in same room sleeping now,if Jr has told someone he was not sleeping in bed with her.Maybe,this is a cover story,or another one,I'm confused,feel I'm in the KC case again,but not.:bang:

Oh mercy!

I still hear my 14 yr. old son when he gets up in the middle of the night, whether to get a drink or use the restroom, and get up and see what he is doing and if he is okay, and he is leaving his bedroom...not mine! There are many nights I am tired as all get out and do not want to get up, but I do it anyway!
The way the man who used to live in the trailer describes it you could hear much creaking in that trailer, he said no one could walk in and out without being heard "unless you were in a drunken stupor"
Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm

Maybe Haleigh turned the light on if her and Jr were awake.I'm sure if the a/c man went in and out of that door,in interview he would have told LE,he's been cleared.Then again,we are not being told what people are saying.There was her brother,kids running around,a/c man,she neglected to say RC's relatives had stopped by,so are there more people that night?That is alot of confusion,anyone could have unlocked that door.Now that her story has changed and the boy was awake,was Haleigh?She did mention Haliegh was in front of the tv,is tv in bedroom or living room?Did Haleigh take off her clothes herself to put pjs on?My 4 yo gs changes clothes all the time,he thinks he's a handsome boy,tells me all the time and loves clothes,too much like his Dad.:)

Confusion,changing stories,fake crying,ending sentences with,that's all I know,(a sign that they don't want to be questioned anymore),closing eyes,this is all not good and why people are leaning more to her direction,because this is starting to look worse.The blanket thing is seriously worrying me.

It seems to me that Misty didnt know ANYTHING at all about that night. Like she didnt even live there..too strange.

It seems to me that Misty didnt know ANYTHING at all about that night. Like she didnt even live there..too strange.

I think it's called booze, meth, weed, coming off a 3-day drug and booze binge, etc. There is no doubt something is clouding her judgment and memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18