Misty Robbed at Apartment Complex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AH on NG says the crushed bottle of pills was found outside one of the girl's home? What???? So that chick lived at the Apts.?

You know,I am probably going to take alot of flack for saying this..but hearing this ticked me off. She sounds FRANTIC.....not like whiney like she did on the 911 call she made the night Haliegh went missing. She even knows the address...she barely knew the one she LIVED at with Haliegh.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't mean to sound cruel, she was more emotional and cried more in this call than she did when she called to report Haleigh missing.

lol I didn't see your post til now..sorry..I feel the same way...gripes me.

You know,I am probably going to take alot of flack for saying this..but hearing this ticked me off. She sounds FRANTIC.....not like whiney like she did on the 911 call she made the night Haliegh went missing. She even knows the address...she barely knew the one she LIVED at with Haliegh.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The 911 Call Feb 10 was a ruse- it was a staged event-hoax
What happened to Misty Monday was unplanned and thats how she acts when there really is an emergency-

The 911 Call Feb 10 was a ruse- it was a staged event-hoax
What happened to Misty Monday was unplanned and thats how she acts when there really is an emergency-

I couldn't agree with you more. I really hope the investigators on Haliegh's case notice this as well..

I couldn't agree with you more. I really hope the investigators on Haliegh's case notice this as well..

There would also be a huge difference if the Heene family really thought their child was gone-

If this doesn't send up obvious red flag to the Investigators.....-:banghead:

No flack from me ~ I was thinking the exact same thing. How different it sounds when she was the 'victim'. MOO

I said this downstairs but it's true upstairs......that's the same 911 operator from Feb.

Glad Misty wasn't harmed. Misty needs guidance. Wonder who these women are she was hanging out with? The article states Misty was in the car, and the two guys drug her out and accosted her. She was taken to the hospital. Lots of people buy drugs off the street. But they still don't deserve to be robbed. I think Misty was there hanging out with the older girls. Which are new names we've never heard of

Wonder if these are the friends talked about in the few updates we've had stating since she signed the divorce agreement, came back from new york, she has been residing at. It mentioned two friends in the article a few days ago.

My goodness, she can't go home, she can't go to Ron's. Forced to go stay with these women, geez, what else? She can come stay with me, but there will be rules.

Rule #1 Adore all the members at websleuths hehehe This case is going to make me do drugs and alcohol. Anybody wanna sell me a valium or tranquilizer, and not the kind you give to a horsie. I got some buspar and prozac in the cabinet prescribed to me long ago for pmdd LOL don't take em though. After hearing of that story about the teen who killed his grandparents and he was on prozac, I'm skeered to take them. I got some wine.

This post is not directed at you, merely mentioning why the sympathy for Misty? If she wanted to be responsible, she could be. We all have choices, and she's making bad ones. I was robbed recently -- NOT buying drugs, not talking to strangers in a parking lot, but by buying a swiffer sweeper. Had it in my hand, giving the opportunity for some creep to go into my purse and steal my wallet. He was arrested and given 5 years in prison (which is stoopid if you ask me -- our prisons are already overcrowded, and I'd rather have a purse theif on the street than a pedophile) but that just MO.

As far as I'm concerned, Misty has a nice warm cot, 3 meals a day, waiting for her -- when she tells us where Haleigh is.

NO sympathy for misty here.

Mel

I would be upset that any man accosted me physically and robbed me...his ethnic origin is not relevant.

Absolutely - my guy was Filipino, but I could give a rats arss. He stole my wallet and everything in it. LE did a great job in finding him. Too bad they didn't find my wallet.

I just listened to it too. It just further reinforces my opinion that she knows a whole lot more about what happened to Haleigh than she's said, or she completely just didn't care what happened to her. :furious: MOO

I have to say that up until hearing this call I felt sorry for Misty ….
She is so much more upset on this call compared to the 911 the night Haleigh
went missing!
I gave her the benefit thinking that maybe she was in shock and that is why
she didn’t seem upset or know all the info that was being asked but then on
this call she seems soooo upset and seems to remember all the details of the event!
I also though it was weird that she said the man was dressed in black!:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back