Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From sources I have read Ronald Cummings failed his LDT as did Timmy C..JMHO

Leonard Padilla was entertaining the idea of bailing Ron out, but decided against it when he was informed by LE that Ron was less than truthful, had failed his poly, and that he should back off of Ron and there was more to the story than they released to the public.

That should tell us all we need to know right there about Ron, and his standing in this investigation.

Leonard Padilla was entertaining the idea of bailing Ron out, but decided against it when he was informed by LE that Ron was less than truthful, had failed his poly, and that he should back off of Ron and there was more to the story than they released to the public.

That should tell us all we need to know right there about Ron, and his standing in this investigation.

But I guess some people will claim Leonard was lying, since anyone that has any dirt on Ron is lying and involved in a conspiracy to take him down! ::rolls eyes::

I guess we can only hope that over time Misty will get over Ron and someday tell what happened that night. I don't see it happening anytime soon though. I am dealing with a pathological lair and it is one lie after another. It makes your head spin, I don't see Misty telling the truth anytime soon if this is what she is about. I have always felt what she said on the 911 and after has been a script, but thought maybe it came from Tommy or Ron. Over time as Tommy talked I just assumed he was the man who took Haleigh because of some of the things he said. I am not letting Ron off the hook here, the drugs, using Misty as a babysitter, not letting Crystal see her babies, and so much more, really upsets me, but I could never figure out how he pulled this off. So Tommy and Misty seemed more logical to me for the people who killed her and dumped the body.

I guess we can only hope that over time Misty will get over Ron and someday tell what happened that night. I don't see it happening anytime soon though. I am dealing with a pathological lair and it is one lie after another. It makes your head spin, I don't see Misty telling the truth anytime soon if this is what she is about. I have always felt what she said on the 911 and after has been a script, but thought maybe it came from Tommy or Ron. Over time as Tommy talked I just assumed he was the man who took Haleigh because of some of the things he said. I am not letting Ron off the hook here, the drugs, using Misty as a babysitter, not letting Crystal see her babies, and so much more, really upsets me, but I could never figure out how he pulled this off. So Tommy and Misty seemed more logical to me for the people who killed her and dumped the body.

Logical to me is Ron C is the one who killed Haleigh.. If Ron C was not responsible for whatever happened he would have killed both Tommy and Misty before the sun came up on February 10th...JMHO

BBM

Bern, I don't think that Misty is still 'in love' with RC. I think Misty is a cling-on, and whatever suits her at the moment (remember WBG) that's where she would be. WBG lived with his mamma, RC had his own place, and Misty had freedom there.

yep, I agree and to take it one step further...then Ron covered for and harbored Misty. But, it seems IMO, that he has been covering for himself too. maybe not for murder but other illegal activities. and then he had to cover that he was covering for Misty. But really, I'm still not sure that Ron would cover for Misty if she murdered his child. I don't believe for a second that he would cover for Tommy, but maybe Tommy benefited by association. (thinking about that rat). Would Ron, knowing that Misty was guilty, have sent that thing to Tommy on her behalf? wow, now there's a disturbing thought. I have never figured that thing out, but this makes as much sense as anything. MOO.

Logical to me is Ron C is the one who killed Haleigh.. If Ron C was not responsible for whatever happened he would have killed both Tommy and Misty before the sun came up on February 10th...JMHO

I don't agree. Ron didn't love Haleigh, and would rather continue his life style of underage women, drugs, and criminal activity. He doesn't want LE in his business, and he doesn't want CPS in his business. This gives Ron the motive for helping cover up the murder of his daughter.

I personally think Ron knew and approved of whatever Misty did to Haleigh.

But Misty is the killer, she did the ACT that caused Haleigh's death. Otherwise, she would have taken the immunity.

Misty knows 100% everything that happened. And I hope that they are able to build a case against her for murder, charge her as an adult, and she goes away forever. I also hope Ron is charged as party to a crime, and treated just as equally guilty as Misty.

yep, I agree and to take it one step further...then Ron covered for and harbored Misty. But, it seems IMO, that he has been covering for himself too. maybe not for murder but other illegal activities. and then he had to cover that he was covering for Misty. But really, I'm still not sure that Ron would cover for Misty if she murdered his child. I don't believe for a second that he would cover for Tommy, but maybe Tommy benefited by association. (thinking about that rat). Would Ron, knowing that Misty was guilty, have sent that thing to Tommy on her behalf? wow, now there's a disturbing thought. I have never figured that thing out, but this makes as much sense as anything. MOO.

Let's say Misty was at the mobile home, could not control Haleigh, called Ron asking what she could do and Ron suggests giving her something to knock her out. Misty gives it to her, and Haleigh ends up overdosing and dying. That is felony murder.

Ronald would be party to a crime... And under the law equally guilty as Misty. I believe police can poke holes in Ron's alibi, and I don't believe he was at work the entire time. I think Ron and Misty ALONE know where Haleigh's body is located.

I think Annette and Teresa know something bad happened to Haleigh, and she is dead and Ron and Misty are responsible. But that is the extent of their knowledge.

I think Annette lied when she claimed she went to the mobile home that night.

Annette IMO is guilty of obstruction in the least, and possibly party to a crime after the fact.

It would be harder to make a case against Teresa, but her defense of Misty and how fast she got to the mobile home is VERY VERY fishy. She was in CYA mode for a reason.

BBM

Bern, I don't think that Misty is still 'in love' with RC. I think Misty is a cling-on, and whatever suits her at the moment (remember WBG) that's where she would be. WBG lived with his mamma, RC had his own place, and Misty had freedom there.

Misty is not covering for anyone but herself.

This is a bombshell. Can you reveal your source(s), Levi?

I don't agree. Ron didn't love Haleigh, and would rather continue his life style of underage women, drugs, and criminal activity. He doesn't want LE in his business, and he doesn't want CPS in his business. This gives Ron the motive for helping cover up the murder of his daughter.

I personally think Ron knew and approved of whatever Misty did to Haleigh.

But Misty is the killer, she did the ACT that caused Haleigh's death. Otherwise, she would have taken the immunity.
Misty knows 100% everything that happened. And I hope that they are able to build a case against her for murder, charge her as an adult, and she goes away forever. I also hope Ron is charged as party to a crime, and treated just as equally guilty as Misty.

Well Levi, We'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree.
Also. IIRC you are the one who told me IF Misty or anyone in her family is involved in any way with obstruction of justice and lying to LE concerning the death of a child they would receive the same sentence as the perp..Possibly the DP..
And one more thing last I heard, Misty was offered complete immunity IF she would tell LE where Haleigh's remains are located... How can she take them up on that offer IF she doesn't know where Haleigh's remains are located? JMHO

ETA So IMO Just because she didn't take the immunity does not mean or indicate she is the perp...JMHO

This is a bombshell. Can you reveal your source(s), Levi?

Leonard Padilla... and he stated it on my show last year. I'd have to dig through the archives to get the specific show, I'm sure it was discussed here on websleuths.

I've also been able to confirm through other sources that Ron was deceptive in his polygraph, so I wasn't shocked by Leonard coming forward with that.

Let's say Misty was at the mobile home, could not control Haleigh, called Ron asking what she could do and Ron suggests giving her something to knock her out. Misty gives it to her, and Haleigh ends up overdosing and dying. That is felony murder.

Ronald would be party to a crime... And under the law equally guilty as Misty. I believe police can poke holes in Ron's alibi, and I don't believe he was at work the entire time. I think Ron and Misty ALONE know where Haleigh's body is located.

I think Annette and Teresa know something bad happened to Haleigh, and she is dead and Ron and Misty are responsible. But that is the extent of their knowledge.

I think Annette lied when she claimed she went to the mobile home that night.

Annette IMO is guilty of obstruction in the least, and possibly party to a crime after the fact.

It would be harder to make a case against Teresa, but her defense of Misty and how fast she got to the mobile home is VERY VERY fishy. She was in CYA mode for a reason.
I agree, but if this scenario is close, I don't think drugs killed her. IMO, that would have been too easy to blame on somebody else, even later. just say they were scared to tell the truth. IMO, a beating gone too far is more likely. I remember what FH said about Misty beating Haleigh with a board.

Well Levi, We'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree.
Also. IIRC you are the one who told me IF Misty or anyone in her family is involved in any way with obstruction of justice and lying to LE concerning the death of a child they would receive the same sentence as the perp..Possibly the DP..
And one more thing last I heard, Misty was offered complete immunity IF she would tell LE where Haleigh's remains are located... How can she take them up on that offer IF she doesn't know where Haleigh's remains are located? JMHO

Misty IMO knows damn well where the remains were disposed of, because I'll bet anything she was involved in the disposal.

And I've moved away towards looking at other members in Misty's family, to looking directly at Ron and Misty as the sole ones who know how, when, where and how Haleigh died, and where the body is.

Once we stop pondering Joe, Timmy, Chelsea, Tommy, Lisa, and Lindsy, things get much more simplier and make more sense logically speaking.

I think if we go by the motto keep it simple stupid, things makes much more sense and it is easier to build a case against those reponsible and I don't think a big group of people were involved or they are hiding info.

Misty IMO knows damn well where the remains were disposed of, because I'll bet anything she was involved in the disposal. And I've moved away towards looking at other members in Misty's family, to looking directly at Ron and Misty as the sole ones who know how, when, where and how Haleigh died, and where the body is.

Once we stop pondering Joe, Timmy, Chelsea, Tommy, Lisa, and Lindsy, things get much more simplier and make more sense logically speaking.

I think if we go by the motto keep it simple stupid, things makes much more sense and it is easier to build a case against those reponsible and I don't think a big group of people were involved or they are hiding info.

BBM...Once again we'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree...JMHO

Misty IMO knows damn well where the remains were disposed of, because I'll bet anything she was involved in the disposal.

And I've moved away towards looking at other members in Misty's family, to looking directly at Ron and Misty as the sole ones who know how, when, where and how Haleigh died, and where the body is.

I think Tommy is more than just a little involved. Also I think their mother knows a lot. But, I don't have much doubt that Misty knows where Haleigh is and is using her role as 'mommy', to justify keeping the location secret. MOO

I think Tommy is more than just a little involved. Also I think their mother knows a lot. But, I don't have much doubt that Misty knows where Haleigh is and is using her role as 'mommy', to justify keeping the location secret. MOO

So you think Lisa loves her kids enough to have knowledge of a childs murder,and she just isnt claiming the reward, because shes such a loyal devoted mother? Thisis the mother who admitted she blackmailed Misty. the FACTS are, she was in the hospital with her hubby the night Haleigh was taken, and I dont think shes loyal enough not to rat her kids out. Shes a drug addict who steals from the blind.

I have no problem believing Ron and Misty are the sole ones who were present and on the scene and know when, and how Haleigh died but I highly doubt Misty knows where Haleigh's body is located...

Bottom line for me I highly suspect Ron C shot Haleigh. Granted,It may have been an accident due to him playing BILLY BAD AZZ with a gun, but nevertheless he shot her...
And I am not pondering cousin Jo, Timmy, Chelsea, Tommy, Lisa, Lindsey or Hank Sr. as being the perps either but I have not ruled out some of the Croslins didn't have knoweldge of what happened that night and weren't involved in helping out that night and lying to LE...JMHO

So you think Lisa loves her kids enough to have knowledge of a childs murder,and she just isnt claiming the reward, because shes such a loyal devoted mother? Thisis the mother who admitted she blackmailed Misty. the FACTS are, she was in the hospital with her hubby the night Haleigh was taken, and I dont think shes loyal enough not to rat her kids out. Shes a drug addict who steals from the blind.
I know someone who was in a similar situation, not a missing child, but a drug murder. A man confessed and was sent to prison, but a cop told me to my face that they never believed him, but didn't have the proof to get the woman they felt was responsible. The lady and her son both told me what 'really' happened. Reasons change, details change, and the story never stays the same, but they all know who actually did what. You'd be surprised at how much these people talk amongst themselves. If Tommy's the perp, (and he IS the only named suspect), his mother would never, IMO, help send him to the death penalty. I've never seen anything but devotion towards him. Also, it has been reported that Misty called her mom before calling 911. If Misty's the perp, she could take that reported immunity offer and not be in any more trouble than she is right now... & help Tommy in the process. But if Tommy's the perp, the immunity wouldn't do anybody much good. Misty would still be serving her drug sentence and Tommy would be looking at the death penalty. MOO

I know someone who was in a similar situation, not a missing child, but a drug murder. A man confessed and was sent to prison, but a cop told me to my face that they never believed him, but didn't have the proof to get the woman they felt was responsible. The lady and her son both told me what 'really' happened. Reasons change, details change, and the story never stays the same, but they all know who actually did what. You'd be surprised at how much these people talk amongst themselves. If Tommy's the perp, (and he IS the only named suspect), his mother would never, IMO, help send him to the death penalty. I've never seen anything but devotion towards him. Also, it has been reported that Misty called her mom before calling 911. If Misty's the perp, she could take that reported immunity offer and not be in any more trouble than she is right now... & help Tommy in the process. But if Tommy's the perp, the immunity wouldn't do anybody much good. Misty would still be serving her drug sentence and Tommy would be looking at the death penalty. MOO
sorry, but I'm going to quote myself here...all of what I said about Misty and the immunity is based on logic. But, considering that she has never shown a lean towards logic, her mind might not be working this way. She may not be inclined to help anyone but herself and if that's the case, then there isn't much figuring her out. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori