Misty's Supreme Court Filing SC10-1989

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Logic says if you are "stupid" then you are technically "dumb". jmo

I think that phrase refers to ventriloquist dummy, not dummy dummy. to imply that one may be stupid, but not completely ...uh, wood?

A deal for all Misty's charges being dropped and her walking free for telling where Haleigh is could have been a rumor. It's not like there have not been any in this case.

In my opinion, I don't think Misty knows where Haleigh's body is. She never left the mobile home and wouldn't know where Haleigh was taken to, which is one reason she couldn't take the immunity deal. No deal without a body. There are four possible people who know where that body is, and Misty is not one of them.

In my opinion, I don't think Misty knows where Haleigh's body is. She never left the mobile home and wouldn't know where Haleigh was taken to, which is one reason she couldn't take the immunity deal. No deal without a body. There are four possible people who know where that body is, and Misty is not one of them.

I agree! IMO, that is why the offer wasn't taken, She could tell them till she is blue in the face, that she doesn't know, and b/c of all the story telling for the past 2 years, no one believes her....Crying Wolf.

I agree! IMO, that is why the offer wasn't taken, She could tell them till she is blue in the face, that she doesn't know, and b/c of all the story telling for the past 2 years, no one believes her....Crying Wolf.

Yeah, EXCEPT, they know Ron is involved. Just because Misty said they didn't want to hear anything does not make it true. Shes the best girl in every way Ronald has ever had, Teresa said that!

Yeah, EXCEPT, they know Ron is involved. Just because Misty said they didn't want to hear anything does not make it true. Shes the best girl in every way Ronald has ever had, Teresa said that!

I agree, and IMO, Ron is the mastermind. I know it doesn't make it so b/c Misty said it.....but i do feel she failed the LDT among other tests b/c she doesn't know.... She can't get the deal of immunity b/c she cant send them to the body b/c she doesn't know.

and for TN and her comment about Misty being the best gf Ron ever had....:sick::sick:

:) JMO

I'm betting she could have, at least, improved her position as to the length of her sentence by finally telling the truth about what she DOES know. How many tests has she flunked? 3? 4?

How many people that loved Haleigh does she feel compelled to rip the hearts out of with her lies, like telling about cowering under the covers while she said Haleigh was being molested?

Ever see the pictures of Teresa and Crystal when they came out of the Sheriff's meeting with the family at the beginning of the Shell Harbor search? How many lies does she and her lying brother need to tell before they've hurt these people enough? How many dollars do you think the bogus Shell Harbor search cost ALL of the taxpayers of Putnam County?

Why did an officer of the court and his investigator take their Shell Harbor lie to LE IN FULL KNOWLEDGE THAT TOMMY CROSLIN HAD MISERABLY FAILED HIS POLYGRAPH FIVE DAYS EARLIER?

Remember Werter's press release?

- On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph

- On Saturday, April 10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.

- On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.

- On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.

- Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.

- As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River, Putnam County, Florida.

- The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6823795.php?

They KNEW he had miserably failed his polygraph yet FAILED TO REVEAL THAT INFORMATION TO LE!

CASAREZ: To Art Harris, investigative reporter.

You know, it was last April. And we were saying, "Hallelujah," because they`re going to solve this case.

And it all started after Tommy and Misty and Ronald were arrested for drug deals, prescription drug charges. They were incarcerated. Tommy took a polygraph, so his attorney says, and several days later he takes authorities out to the boat ramp.

HARRIS: That`s right, Jean. The polygraph given by a retired FBI agent in Jacksonville, that I reported on ArtHarris.com.

He flunked miserably. And they did not reveal that.

But he goes out to the river and takes law enforcement, shows him where he says he went down to the river with cousin Joe Overstreet (ph) of Tennessee. No proof Joe did anything.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/01/ng.01.html

Were the lies of Misty and Tommy worth the agony to these families? Did the cost of these lies, both emotional and financial, justify a calloused attempt for freedom, fame, and fortune by them and their agents?

Was it worth being able to say "I Solved The Case!"?

I hope to see Misty Croslin serve every minute, of every day, of every year of her sentence until she decides to tell the truth about what she knows.

Body or no body.

I'm betting she could have, at least, improved her position as to the length of her sentence by finally telling the truth about what she DOES know. How many tests has she flunked? 3? 4?

How many people that loved Haleigh does she feel compelled to rip the hearts out of with her lies, like telling about cowering under the covers while she said Haleigh was being molested?

Ever see the pictures of Teresa and Crystal when they came out of the Sheriff's meeting with the family at the beginning of the Shell Harbor search? How many lies does she and her lying brother need to tell before they've hurt these people enough? How many dollars do you think the bogus Shell Harbor search cost ALL of the taxpayers of Putnam County?

Why did an officer of the court and his investigator take their Shell Harbor lie to LE IN FULL KNOWLEDGE THAT TOMMY CROSLIN HAD MISERABLY FAILED HIS POLYGRAPH FIVE DAYS EARLIER?

They KNEW he had miserably failed his polygraph yet FAILED TO REVEAL THAT INFORMATION TO LE!

Were the lies of Misty and Tommy worth the agony to these families? Did the cost of these lies, both emotional and financial, justify a calloused attempt for freedom, fame, and fortune by them and their agents?

I hope to see Misty Croslin serve every minute, of every day, of every year of her sentence until she decides to tell the truth about what she knows.

Body or no body.

How would we (or LE) even know if she told the truth? As strange as it sounds, maybe she already did?

Body or no body.

I agree CP but.... There is a reason Misty is not telling the truth and I highly suspect Teresa Neves is behind that reason....Teresa Neves knows exactly where Haleigh Cummings remains are.. IMHO. She is the one who could, to some degree, relieve Crystal's pain if she chose to do so, but she won't..JMHO..

How would we (or LE) even know if she told the truth? As strange as it sounds, maybe she already did?

Titan, I don't know about LE or anyone else, but actually passing a polygraph while telling the story would go a long way with me.

Body or no body.

You know I have a lot of respect for you and your opinion on this case. You have (along with many others and especially Ger) been vocal, vigilant and informative in ways that those of us far removed benefited from in the you all have and continue to provide information in the way of pics and info that doesn't necessarily come to this forum. Being this is the first case I have followed I don't think I could have found my way through it without you all.

With that said. I don't give a onion blade about how Teresa Neves and how hurt she appeared that day. She in my estimation, is at least as likely as Misty to have info to relieve the grief of Haleigh's mom.

I don't disagree about one syllable of your post except that about Teresa's distress. I didn't and never will buy it. Her crying didn't phase me one bit as it was then (as always) crocodile tears. Crystal should have kicked her in the shin when she got the chance.

Again, thanks Papa. You are a good egg. I just disagree a itsy bit. All this of course, is my own opinion.

Body or no body.

Brilliant post. God bless HaLeigh and Junior and her entire family.

Body or no body.
In the beginning of this case, I didn't think it was possible that Ron wasn't the perp. I mean, what were the odds? After seeing these other people in action, I wonder what the odds are that They're not involved. Since listening to the jail tapes, my views shifted a bit. They were a real eye opener, as far as the Croslins are concerned. I've never, in my life, seen a bigger bunch of liars and manipulators, all grouped together in one family. HC ticks me off, LC, IMO, is the worst excuse for a mother I've ever seen, Misty is incomprehensible, and Tommy, as I've said before, makes me ill. I agree with your assessment of him. He's sickening and that's all there is to it. CC and LC fit right in. LC admitted on tape, that she threw Tommy and TC's boots away. omg. And the changing stories from CC ?...deflect, deflect, deflect. I don't know who did what, but I don't have much doubt that it comes down to Misty and Tommy. IMO, One or both of them is the perp. Misty being the perp, is the most logical, because Ron, IMO, has been covering for her big time...but, IMO, Tommy is the one who acts scared and nervous and is doing the squirming. If he's not guilty, I'll be shocked, to tell the truth. Reading where people think they've been railoaded and ignored by LE bugs me. Am I missing something? I'm not buying they've told the truth and weren't believed. Baloney. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but when I read about sympathy for Tommy, I get sick. He has done this to himself, and Only the truth will set him free. I, myself, have been guilty of feeling sorry for Misty and giving her too much credit...I guess because of her age and circumstances. But, I'm done feeling sorry for this bunch. I pray for the day that Misty actually passes LDT. JMO

I thought LE were pretty much only looking at Tommy with Misty knowing more than she was telling. They all seemed to want to pin it on Joe, but it could be that's because he knows what they did. He did say that Timmy and Chelsea left in the van that night. Misty and Tommy's whole bogus line of stories still seems to fit with what Jr. saw and might have heard before and after Misty possibly left with a black lover, leaving the kids home alone for awhile. You got some guy admitting to going over to the trailer at about the right time, his truck being seen, a truck being seen by the dumpster, admitting to seeing the body in the van, then Jr. telling his story. Bingo. The cops probably just need more evidence and a body. Jr. must have heard Hayleigh crying, but that doesn't mean Misty was really there at that time and not later. There's got to be some reason why Misty thinks Haleigh was molested, and I will always believe that it was set up for her to be found out on that trail by the water, because there's no way the perpetrator could risk putting a body in his truck or to risk keeping his boots. Most of them are dopeheads, paranoid, and fear losing their kids. No way will they risk having a murder conviction pinned on them, or hiding a body.

Why would Misty have a change of heart?
25 years is a whole lot better than life for murder.
She may be stupid, but she's likely no dummy.
Which is why she should have listened to those who told her it's in her best interest to tell the truth about what she knows. If she has told everything she knows then I don't think she deserves 25 years. If she hasn't then yes, she's a bit off in the head but it should not cost her 25 years or life in prison. No doubt in my mind she's a lot smarter now than she was almost 3 yrs ago. Bottom line...she's in prison because she chose to buy and sell drugs. For now, nothing on her record indicates she's involved in the disappearance and/or death of HaLeigh. I've never thought Misty was a cold-blooded killer. A manipulative addict who ran into RC and family, yes, but neither she nor her parents or brothers were "homicidal masterminds". Whenever she's released from prison she'll come out a much more educated and mature person.

Okay I'm ready for the cow pies...:waiting:
:escape:

I thought LE were pretty much only looking at Tommy with Misty knowing more than she was telling. They all seemed to want to pin it on Joe, but it could be that's because he knows what they did. He did say that Timmy and Chelsea left in the van that night. Misty and Tommy's whole bogus line of stories still seems to fit with what Jr. saw and might have heard before and after Misty possibly left with a black lover, leaving the kids home alone for awhile. You got some guy admitting to going over to the trailer at about the right time, his truck being seen, a truck being seen by the dumpster, admitting to seeing the body in the van, then Jr. telling his story. Bingo. The cops probably just need more evidence and a body.
Awhile back I was thinking about those dumpster hits, and had an idea. It was supposedly a construction dumpster, and after some googling, I saw where a bunch of debris, including drywall/sheetrock, was removed. I thought, 'Bingo...another tie in to Tommy'. IMO, he has some explaining to do. JMO.

If there was anything kind of ammunity offered, logic tells me that it would somehow have resulted in Misty's time served being less but not necessarily an immediate release. That nothng came of it leads me to believe that she could not provide what they wanted/needed. Unless she's taken some magic pill since she's been in prison, she has said enough that when it comes to her or anyone else getting out, her only concern is her.

I tend to believe that she has tried to tell them about Ron's involvement but since it's her word against his, it hasn't gone anywhere.

I thought LE were pretty much only looking at Tommy with Misty knowing more than she was telling. They all seemed to want to pin it on Joe, but it could be that's because he knows what they did. He did say that Timmy and Chelsea left in the van that night. Misty and Tommy's whole bogus line of stories still seems to fit with what Jr. saw and might have heard before and after Misty possibly left with a black lover, leaving the kids home alone for awhile. You got some guy admitting to going over to the trailer at about the right time, his truck being seen, a truck being seen by the dumpster, admitting to seeing the body in the van, then Jr. telling his story. Bingo. The cops probably just need more evidence and a body. Jr. must have heard Hayleigh crying, but that doesn't mean Misty was really there at that time and not later. There's got to be some reason why Misty thinks Haleigh was molested, and I will always believe that it was set up for her to be found out on that trail by the water, because there's no way the perpetrator could risk putting a body in his truck or to risk keeping his boots. Most of them are dopeheads, paranoid, and fear losing their kids. No way will they risk having a murder conviction pinned on them, or hiding a body.
Well, there was expert opinion that stated Misty going on about the cleaning, was a sure sign of molestation. At first, I was like, 'huh??", but after remembering a visit I had with a psychologist, when I was in high school, I have to admit, that I can see a correlation. The dr asked me point blank, if I had ever been molested, and I answered with, 'No, I'm clean'. and he later asked what my favorite childhood memory was, and I told a rambling story about our Saturday morning cleanings...how we mopped, disinfected, scrubbed everything with comet, and how clean everything smelled. He was pretty confident that I was repressing memories. IDK. I remember a lot of abuse, but I'm not sure about blocked memories. Anyway, I'm sure any kind of molestation would make someone feel dirty, so the next logical step would be to want to clean up the feelings. JMO, but there may be something to the cleaning theory.

Titan, I don't know about LE or anyone else, but actually passing a polygraph while telling the story would go a long way with me.

iirc most of what we've heard about polys are rumors.

In reading this and other boards on this case & others, I've seen over and over that people have automatically call something a lie or the truth, based upon whether it fits what they want to believe.

I expect LE to an extent will do the same. More than once I've read/heard where they didn't want to hear about Ron's involvement. While it may be truth, it might only be their belief.

They may also believe members of his family, but that doesn't make it true.

As far as Misty, we know very little about what she told LE. Even her media time has been limited compared to Ron and TN. Ron said he didn't know what Misty told LE 'cause he was at work.

You know I have a lot of respect for you and your opinion on this case. You have (along with many others and especially Ger) been vocal, vigilant and informative in ways that those of us far removed benefited from in the you all have and continue to provide information in the way of pics and info that doesn't necessarily come to this forum. Being this is the first case I have followed I don't think I could have found my way through it without you all.

With that said. I don't give a onion blade about how Teresa Neves and how hurt she appeared that day. She in my estimation, is at least as likely as Misty to have info to relieve the grief of Haleigh's mom.

I don't disagree about one syllable of your post except that about Teresa's distress. I didn't and never will buy it. Her crying didn't phase me one bit as it was then (as always) crocodile tears. Crystal should have kicked her in the shin when she got the chance.

Again, thanks Papa. You are a good egg. I just disagree a itsy bit. All this of course, is my own opinion.

My sentiments exactly...JMHO..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968
Back