MN MN - Amy Pagnac, 13, Osseo, 5 Aug 1989

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So on Netflix there is a doc called Into the Fire. Anduria/Alexis's case was similar and reminded me of Amy's.
Thoughts if you've seen it. Was very interesting that right before she went missing she was said to be having behavioral issues and was running away just like Amy was said to be before she disappeared . Praying all the time Amy's case gets brought to light and solved.

It's been quite awhile since I've visited this case. One issue I have is that there is no way they searched all of the farm in just a few days if the reported acreage is correct at 160 acres. Plus, I agree with other posters in the fact that it's been mentioned that the PI, supposedly, found a witness to MM and Amy leaving the farm, but, it's never been mentioned if LE followed up with that witness? You'd think that if LE did follow up and the witness did physically see them, they would have stated this as a verified fact. And, if that tip is true, did the witness in fact see both MM and Amy in the vehicle or just see the vehicle leaving? How far from the vehicle was this supposed witness?
I think Amy either never made it to the farm or if she did, that she never left that farm, at least not alive.
With how long it's been, you would think that LE would speak out about what the actual facts are about her disappearance. I would love for them to utilize Othram labs to analyze Amy's DNA and see if genetic genealogy could be used to track down her biological father.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back