MN MN - Amy Pagnac, 13, Osseo, 5 Aug 1989

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cripes! By the size of the containers it looks like they'll be taking everything in the house! Amazing.

Yep, there are 2 of them there in the street. I was wondering if they'd fill them with soil from the yard, but it sounds like it's still just things from inside the house.

At my kids ball games in Osseo tonight. The stands are a'buzzing with speculation.

Were the parents interviewed at their home? If so, it did not look like the home of hoarders.

What could they possibly be taking out of that house?

At my kids ball games in Osseo tonight. The stands are a'buzzing with speculation.

As a local who is hearing the town's speculations, can you share any of the theories that the locals feel are probable with us here?

People here generally feel that the family has always been a bit strange. Apparently Amu did not have a great childhood and was often neglected and left to herself. The police seem to hint that they have discovered inconsistencies in the family's stories. I have read that the FBI has had the house bugged for years. People seem confused at mom's behavior and lack of apparent grief. That being said, I don't think people want to rush to judgement. There seem to be a lot of loose ends and unanswered questions for a case that has been active since 1989.

Human, the interview took place at a friends house that they are staying with about 10 miles away. Technically, it was in their friends garage. Intrigued by what LE saw in the interview that made them ask for the raw video.

Do we know where the family property that Amy and her dad were supposed to have visited the day she went missing?

I think they should send the cadaver dogs to that location. Or perhaps a search between the property that they drove out to that day and the gas station. Although, after all of this time I would think that it is going to be very difficult to find her remains if they have been exposed to the elements for the past 25 years.

Human, the interview took place at a friends house that they are staying with about 10 miles away. Technically, it was in their friends garage. Intrigued by what LE saw in the interview that made them ask for the raw video.

IMO - Maybe they wanted all of the uncut footage.

The comments after the articles (not just this one) are really worth reading...IMO

Also, there is a plea out to any of Amy's friends from school to please contact police so that they can see if there is anything that they can add to help investigators at this time.

Police are asking for help from the community. They want any of Amy’s friends from ’89 to call police so they can better understand what led up to her disappearance.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/05/19/police-search-home-of-long-missing-minnesota-girl/

As a local who is hearing the town's speculations, can you share any of the theories that the locals feel are probable with us here?

Was sitting in the bleachers, facing north, when a news copter started to circle the site a few miles away. That essentially broke the the conversation. Speculation was similar to what is being supposed here, that there must be something compelling to trigger such an examination. One person speaking lives in that immediate neighborhood and indicated there is digging taking place by hand.

MOO, early historical film interview with mom made me think of Stockholm Syndrome. She struck me as having behaviors of a very controlled person. I did some google-creeping on the step-dad, and found odd twitter comments, lamenting he couldn't move to take job offers, etc. Creepy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sorry for all of the posts! I'll slow it down but wanted to post the current flier for Amy with all of the contact information.

amysuepagnacsmall_zps8aa5d3a1.jpg

http://www.maplegrovemn.gov/files/9313/4616/8303/Pagnac_Website_Poster.pdf

Was that not the younger daughter's house in Brooklyn Center?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could very well be. I saw it was Brooklyn Center, but hadn't read it was her sister's house.

Tonight's FOX9 newscast has not been posted online yet, so no link.

If I head correctly, in the original police report, Amy's mom claimed that, while at the gas station, Amy got out of the car of her own free will and took off.

ETA: "MOTHER'S STORY INCONSISTENT WITH 1989 POLICE REPORT

Fox 9 News got to look at the original police report filed in 1989 and found the details inside contradict what Susan Pagnac is saying now.

In the report, officers wrote that Susan Pagnac told them they -- meaning she and Amy's father -- went to the Holiday gas station in Osseo to get gas when she suddenly got out of the car and took off. On Tuesday afternoon, Pagnac told Fox 9 News that report wasn't taking down correctly and insisted that Marshal Midden was alone with Amy when he returned from the gas station restroom to find she was gone.

"We corrected him 3 times," she said. "I was home."

Read more: MISSING PERSON: Police ask for unedited Fox 9 interview with Sus - KMSP-TV http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...x-9-interview-with-susan-pagnac#ixzz32KX7GCDs

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back