MN MN - Christopher Jenkins, 21, UM student, Minneapolis, 1 Nov 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I actually remember watching an episode of Dateline NBC that involved a man who was fascinated with a site that showed photos/videos of women apparently drowning. IIRC, the man was from Texas and was accused of killing his wife. I remember Keith Morrison interviewing him toward the end of the episode; the man tried to explain away the evidence about him being on the site, and Morrison told him that he was full of bulls**t. I can only imagine this was probably the same site.

Dr. Kris Mohandie, a forensic psychologist, investigated the death of Christopher Jenkins, one of the 45 men found dead. Mohandie told the entertainment outlet that Jenkins disappeared on Halloween night in 2002. Four months later, Jenkins was found dead in a river wearing his costume.

Ninette Toosbuy, a former Los Angeles police detective, argues that the smiley faces and bodies of the men were located in different areas, adding that the 45 men have died in the past 27 years, raising questions if these were the actions of a serial killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back