MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was forcibly taken. there are way too many secrets about the priests living on campus that did not want to come out into the open.

and the silence from the SJU community regarding Josh's disappearance right on campus is deafening!

I'm done using this forum. I can't even come here anymore without getting popup bs that says I won something or some other crap. It prevents me from being able to read or even post.

I'm done using this forum. I can't even come here anymore without getting popup bs that says I won something or some other crap. It prevents me from being able to read or even post.

If you use the Tapatalk app on a mobile device you don't get all that crap.

Put ******* on. Google it

I'm sure the theory that J was abducted has been rehashed several times, but..

Would one person with a weapon have been able to force J into a car, control him and drive? J was a physically fit adult who one would think would have fought back. If this was an abduction, would there have been more than one person involved?

How would it have been known that J was at a party and would be returning alone?

Would J have for some reason gone willingly? Did he leave the party without a goodbye, perhaps concerned, intending to meet someone? Was this something that later turned violent? Did he just accidentally meet up with someone? Why?

If he was abducted, where would he have been taken? Even off campus there are many lakes in the area and lots of opportune places where few go.

Fifteen years and hardly a place to start an investigation.

I'm sure the theory that J was abducted has been rehashed several times, but..

Would one person with a weapon have been able to force J into a car, control him and drive? J was a physically fit adult who one would think would have fought back. If this was an abduction, would there have been more than one person involved?

How would it have been known that J was at a party and would be returning alone?

Would J have for some reason gone willingly? Did he leave the party without a goodbye, perhaps concerned, intending to meet someone? Was this something that later turned violent? Did he just accidentally meet up with someone? Why?

If he was abducted, where would he have been taken? Even off campus there are many lakes in the area and lots of opportune places where few go.

Fifteen years and hardly a place to start an investigation.
Good points Trino.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Because of the complete lack of any evidence and the hounding of the monks and only the monks that has still turned up nothing, is telling me that they should have never stopoed looking in and around the swamps as a coordinated group effort at least once a year.

Outside of prison, is there any other place on the planet with a higher concentration of pedophile or molester priests????

Seriously, it is stunning to peruse the list of these awful priests who have lived there either in the past or currently.

Because there are more molester priests on this campus, than anywhere else on the planet, it only makes sense to continue to investigate them.

Outside of prison, is there any other place on the planet with a higher concentration of pedophile or molester priests????

Seriously, it is stunning to peruse the list of these awful priests who have lived there either in the past or currently.

Because there are more molester priests on this campus, than anywhere else on the planet, it only makes sense to continue to investigate them.
Agree but monks monks monks. After 15 years we havent even narrowed it down to any specific monk. There is 100 of them.

Trying to put it all together...

Did Josh...

VOLUNTARILY leave? Anything is possible, yet SJU is pretty much isolated. He would have needed to walk or get a ride to transportation elsewhere. No one reported seeing him off-campus. The possibility remains J could have voluntarily left campus and been picked up.

COMMIT SUICIDE? Anything is possible. J abruptly left a party with out uttering a word of goodbye or explanation. Break-up with gf a month previous... However, what means would he have used and not been found? Why hasn't a body been located? J was also close to his parents. No one has spoken of depression.

ACCIDENTALLY DROWN? Did he walk near Stumpf Lake and drown? Seems illogical, but this happened last year to a Minnesota man. No one seems to recall how many drinks J had. Divers found nothing. One would think during 15 years a body or evidence would have surfaced.

AGREE to meet someone? Left party w/o a goodbye. Almost quickly. Another student? A SJU employee? For what possible purpose?

BECOME A VICTIM of someone walking? Last seen on the causeway. Could someone have pulled a weapon on him? Is his body in the lake or was he abducted into a vehicle?

BECOME A VICTIM of someone he knew offering him a ride? Possibly taken off campus? Did something escalate into violence?

BECOME A VICTIM of a vehicle abduction by someone he did not know? Taken off campus? Locals would know where to hide a body. Why abduct someone unknown from SJU?

I'm sure to have left out something. I think somehow the key is related to J leaving the party without saying anything to anyone, but I just don't think he left voluntarily or committed suicide. Like everyone, no ideas just possibilities.

This past summer I was talking with a friend who told me that her and another friend were out at St. Johns one time and it was late at night, and she said they were surprised when they checked out the Abbey and that it was still open. Like it was late enough that you would think it would be locked up. Is this something that is maybe known on campus? Did Josh go into the abbey that night and ran into someone?

No one is looking into this such as ELOC ?

I have followed this case for awhile and I firmly believe he is in the water. I cannot believe they "drained the lake", the two lakes that surround the college are enormous. I wonder if they looked downstream. Where do these lakes drain to? Which direction does the water flow? If there are trees or other objects in the water, bodies can snag. It is extremely difficult to search in water, especially murky water.
Despite all the discussion about monks, etc., I still think the water scenario is plausible.

I also think it's possible that he was meeting someone for a homosexual rendezvous and became a murder victim or had his accidental death concealed, but I won't assume that the other person in that scenario had to be a monk.

Despite all the discussion about monks, etc., I still think the water scenario is plausible.

I also think it's possible that he was meeting someone for a homosexual rendezvous and became a murder victim or had his accidental death concealed, but I won't assume that the other person in that scenario had to be a monk.
Has LE interviewed a single monk in this case? Particularly the guardian monks of the buildings? No?

my co-worker says she knows of 3 young men either in her family or friends who attended SJU and committed suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllDee