MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling out to the family today to join us here and discuss where we are all at and how we are feeling. I can't imagine what it is like not knowing.

The abby doesn't have a time or place for Joshua Guimond questions-

Ward: Yeah, Joe Wierschem and I did mock trial, mock trial.

Female Q1: OK. Because Josh Guimond went missing and he was co-captain of the mock trial and he did..

Ward: I wasn’t at, I wasn’t at St. John’s when he was at…

Female Q1: You weren’t at St. John’s?

Ward: No

[Abbot Klassen heard interrupting: I don’t think this is the issue… time… ]
Ward: I was in the Bahamas

4:37

Klassen: Other Questions, please?

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/rev-dan-ward-confronted-after-presentation/

I think it is time they have a time and place for Joshua Guimond.

Any updates on this case? Infuriating to think that someone is getting away with obvious murder...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates on this case? Infuriating to think that someone is getting away with obvious murder...

LE searched the rivers and lakes and have called it good. This is not good for the case. LE doesn't like this case because they have a working university there, and priests telling them to go home. The people and their own investigative work are going to solve this case. Has the family consulted with a private investigator or looked into cold case groups?

Why has the church not been searched? That's the one thing that really infuriates about this case. Given the allegations of abuse there, their refusal to let searches take place and the fact that Joshua was studying abuse there, it couldn't be more obvious the answers lie there.

Sounds like probable cause.

Why has the church not been searched? That's the one thing that really infuriates about this case. Given the allegations of abuse there, their refusal to let searches take place and the fact that Joshua was studying abuse there, it couldn't be more obvious the answers lie there.

Sounds like probable cause.

They currently house over 30 sexually abusive monks today. Does that answer your question?

I just don't get why LE would listen to the monks and not search. A dude investigating the behaviour of known abusers goes missing and they tell police not to search... And police say ok? What am I missing here??

I support both theories right now. That he fell into stumpf river or that someone abducted him. Now, if he did fall into the river, there is a pretty small area you should not ever exclude even though you've already searched. Just use common sense of where and how this would happen on the way back to his house. We have fact that just because the trident search team tried using all their technology and divers to find him, doesn't mean he is not there yet if they didn't find him then. As the years wear on I think you try again and again, maybe once a summer should a new summer without josh appear. At the same time we look at the second possibility.

Definitely agree, Sasquatch. But until the church and it's grounds are searched and the monks interrogated, I don't think this case can move forward...

Definitely agree, Sasquatch. But until the church and it's grounds are searched and the monks interrogated, I don't think this case can move forward...

At this point there is nothing we can do without media exposure and the families help. It's time to talk to people they've talked to before again. When you go back again, someone may say "you know what..."

Things the public have come to want to know based on all information already received-

1. Who deleted over 200 emails from Josh's server and why?

2. Witnesses that claim to have seen Josh after he left the party that night- Can they provide information related to how he seemed to be walking or acting? Did he appear intoxicated?

3. Will LE give a serious look at the possibility that Danny Heinrich could have done this?

4. Will LE ever look into using technology and resources to search the most probable accident area again?

5. What are his friends from the party and the family saying today?

sas
1. you can read my blog, I think I have the persons name listed. https://jbrownjoshguimond.wordpress.com/. I can only speculate as to why he did it. He had lots of nerve/strong motive to touch his computer, especially since he knew Josh was missing.

2. Unsure. Josh was ticketed by campus security for being publicly intoxicated, but he successfully fought the ticket.

3. Usually pedophiles like Danny H have preference for the same age/look of victim. Josh was most likely too old for him. However, he was the right age for several monks who have had known relationships with students and college aged victims. I suspect a monk.

4. LE has not done much on the case for a long time, so it is doubtful.

5. Ask them. I know if my child went missing from a college campus and the school put up so much resistance to my looking, I would be terribly upset compounded by the fact that my child is missing. I don't think I would be able to function. We need to help this family

Juat like in Jacob's case, I bet there are a lot of people who know things. Things that might add up to be the full picture.

sas
1. you can read my blog, I think I have the persons name listed. https://jbrownjoshguimond.wordpress.com/. I can only speculate as to why he did it. He had lots of nerve/strong motive to touch his computer, especially since he knew Josh was missing.

2. Unsure. Josh was ticketed by campus security for being publicly intoxicated, but he successfully fought the ticket.

3. Usually pedophiles like Danny H have preference for the same age/look of victim. Josh was most likely too old for him. However, he was the right age for several monks who have had known relationships with students and college aged victims. I suspect a monk.

4. LE has not done much on the case for a long time, so it is doubtful.

5. Ask them. I know if my child went missing from a college campus and the school put up so much resistance to my looking, I would be terribly upset compounded by the fact that my child is missing. I don't think I would be able to function. We need to help this family

Thank you, we have a conflict here. I've been reading in the media that there was no evidence Josh used his key card to enter his apt building on the way back from the party. According to information found by the family Josh did use his key card to enter the apt building. I hereby call for Local LE to hand this over to the FBI. Is their theory of Josh falling into the river as silly as their first poi in the wetterling case?

Sasquatch are you US based? If so you could theoretically submit a FOIA request for the case files. I'm assuming this is now a cold case so it may be possible.

Sasquatch are you US based? If so you could theoretically submit a FOIA request for the case files. I'm assuming this is now a cold case so it may be possible.

Why do I have to get involved? Isn't this Sanners job?

I can try to request it. I have tried requesting information FOIA from a different investigation related to this case and was deferred or denied. I can try again. This is the problem, SAS, Sanner and his staff are not doing their job. Public has to put pressure from all angles.

I can try to request it. I have tried requesting information FOIA from a different investigation related to this case and was deferred or denied. I can try again. This is the problem, SAS, Sanner and his staff are not doing their job. Public has to put pressure from all angles.

Agreed. I think you should definitely submit a request...

I predict this response: "we are unable to provide information on an active investigation." However cold it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90