Location Last Seen: Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota

Description:
  • Date of Birth: September 22, 1984
  • Race: Indigenous/Native American
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: 100-105 lbs
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Hazel
  • Distinguishing Marks/Features: She has a Tweety bird and angel wings tattoo on the back of her shoulder, pierced ears (2-3 holes, lower and upper ear), pierced nose, discoloration on her thigh and a scar on her right elbow.
  • Clothing & Personal Items: Blue jean jacket and pants, oversized black leather coat with fur inside. Blue sapphire earrings.
  • Identifiers: Dentals and DNA available
Circumstances of Disappearance:
Mishow has been missing from Minneapolis, Minnesota since January 5th, 2007. Her last known address was in the 2200 block of 11th Avenue south in Minneapolis. She has never been seen or heard from again. It is considered uncharacteristic of her to not be in contact, as she was close to her family and spoke with her father every day. Few details are available regarding Mishow's disappearance and her whereabouts remain unknown.

Investigators:
  • Minneapolis Police Department - 3rd PCT: 612-673-5713; 612-348-2345
    Case Number: 07019048
NCIC Case Number: Unknown
NamUs Case Number: 4260

https://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3600dfmn.html
Missing Person / NamUs #MP4260
oklahomacoldcases.org ( www.facebook.com/unsolvedunknown/)

Last edited:
This summer Kateri's mother, Kathleen, spoke with media at a Tekakwitha Conference where they addressed the issue of missing and murdered Indigenous women.

"She was really spunky. I would tell her, 'You be careful going out,' but she thought she was invincible at that age."

Kathleen recalled receiving a telephone call from a friend of Kateri's who was in the Hennepin County Jail. The friend told her he heard people in the jail talking about Kateri, saying, "Oh, she's not missing. She's in the river."

"My husband walked the Mississippi River for over a year," Kathleen said. "Up and down. He'd go every day."

The pain never eases, Kathleen said. "I'd really like to know one way or the other."

Sept 23, 2021

July 20, 2023

<<Kateri, then 22, was last seen leaving with a young man from the duplex where she lived, across the street from her parents.>>

It goes without saying, but I sure hope this young man has been questioned and investigated

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam
Back