Found Deceased MN - Matthew Deets, 31, Coon Rapids, 2 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you everyone again, for keeping it classy and not over speculating.
The family is in contact with LE and The investigation is ongoing. We have been asked not toshare any info learned but we will not rest until all questions are answeredand the right things are done on Matthew’s behalf.
Thanks again.

I may be able to help
Hello! Very happy to have you here at WS helping. If you have information I'm hoping you've also passed it on to LE? So often these mysteries are solved because of people who care putting their heads together!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Have you asked your step brother lately on any updates on this case? Does he have any info? I have not seen anything recently.

Was just checking in on the investigation of the loss of Matthew.

The killers are still at large, any help would be appreciated!

Clara
Matthews Mom

Phantom how is that you might be able to help?

Thank You
Clara
Matthews Mom

What Tattoo shop?
Back when I googled the address he was last seen, it came back to a tattoo shop.

I live in the area and I'm surprised I've never heard of it before. Not sure if it's still there but I can drive by tomorrow if you'd like me to check it out.

If I remember correctly there were apartments above it and I thought maybe that was where he had been?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe he was at the American Legion or Lions? Or is that not somewhere he would've gone to? Is it a tattoo shop that is thought to have been where Matthew was last seen alive?

Back when I googled the address he was last seen, it came back to a tattoo shop.

I live in the area and I'm surprised I've never heard of it before. Not sure if it's still there but I can drive by tomorrow if you'd like me to check it out.

If I remember correctly there were apartments above it and I thought maybe that was where he had been?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
In post #22 Phantom mentions looking into the tattoo shop?

I found a different article that has 10800 block listed.
https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...Filu1g&usg=AFQjCNFmMgGtuiYwRnESoyXrhR1VQF9uVw

That's a tattoo shop, but Willys bar is across the street.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Peeking in for updates
First, my heart goes out to Matthew's loved ones on his loss.
Second, CR is my hometown. I just moved back to MN a couple of weeks ago, although I'm apx 20 mins from CR now.
I am confused as to why Sherburne Co. Is involved? Last I knew, CR is Anoka Co?
Do we know the exact address where he was last seen? Although there are many businesses at the corner of Xavis and CR Blvd, there neighborhoods there too ( in fact, one of my childhood friends used to live about a block down from the 7-11 that used to be there lol).

He was reported missing from Sherburne County - last seen in CR.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

We are still looking for information on Matthew Death and his Killer's. Please help if you can. We are coming up on the 1 year mark and still no Justice for Matthew or his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back