MN MN - Minneapolis, WhtMale 30-45, UP124186, "Cindy" Keychain, Found in MS river and taken to shore, Sep'95

ProudSuggestion3528

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
NamUs: UP124186
UID White/Caucasian Male
Minneapolis, MN

Case Numbers​

ME/C Case No: 1995-2348

Demographics​

Biological Sex: Male
Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years): 30-45
Height: 5' 10"(70 inches) , Measured
Weight: 156 lbs, Measured

Circumstances​

Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: September 25, 1995
NamUs Case Created: June 18, 2024

Location Found Map

Found On Tribal Land: No
Circumstances of Recovery: Decedent was found in the Mississippi river and taken to shore by boat

Details of Recovery​

Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Physical Description​

Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description: Medium Length
Facial Hair Description: Mustache
Eye Color: Unknown

Distinctive Physical Features​

No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories​

ItemDescriptionLocation
AccessoriesKeyring in Right Front Pocket, Heart Shape with "Cindy" on it
One Key
On the Body
ClothingRustler Brand Blue Jeans
Light Blue Corduroy Button-Down Shirt
White T-Shirt
Socks
White Handkerchief in Left rear pocket
On the Body
0 MP Exclusions/Rule Outs as of 6.20.24

Last edited:

I wonder if Roger Michael Borowiak (MP25516) is a good match for this John Doe? He is a bit on the older end of the age range but he does have a mustache and brown hair.

The most obvious thing that stands out to me is that this guy obviously was associated with a Cindy/Cynthia in some way, and loved her. That should be an easy rule out with any known missing persons' families. I wonder why this guy was only added to NamUs just now?

@victoriarobinson642 suggested that Mark Allen Christianson is possibly this John Doe. I was also thinking that this could be a match as well. I guess great minds think alike?
Although, at the time of his disappearance, he was dating a girl named Renee. Doesn't link up with the Cindy pendant.

There is a possibility one should look for missing persons not listed in NamUs. Would even consider the possibility of not being from Minnesota. Could be from surrounding area. I have a few leads to check on today.

There is a possibility one should look for missing persons not listed in NamUs. Would even consider the possibility of not being from Minnesota. Could be from surrounding area. I have a few leads to check on today.
I saw one MP from IA that could fit but then I saw that there were 2 missing dates 1978 and 1994.

Mark Allen Christianson really stands out as a potential match. He went missing at age 41.

Height and weight are close enough 5'8 and 160 lbs on missing report. Medium length hair.

"His gold Dodge Colt is also missing. His cell phone, cigarettes, lighter, and other personal belongings were left behind when he vanished." according to Uncovered.com

How does one exclude Mark Allen from our John Doe?

13030_79166.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CosDog