MN MN - Nicole "Nikki" Anderson, 56, Endangered, left home on foot w/o phone, wallet, glasses or meds, Randolph Twp, Dakota County, 6 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JUL 11, 2024
The Dakota County Sheriff’s Office has issued a statement ...

The statement said that Anderson’s boyfriend, 42-year-old Matthew Suttles had an active, felony “body-only” arrest warrant issued in Le Sueur County for a probation violation, and the Dakota County Sheriff’s Department identified Suttles as a person of interest in her disappearance. Suttles was not present at the time deputies executed the search warrant, however he turned himself in to deputies on scene shortly thereafter. Investigators searched the property and did not locate Ms. Anderson. Mr. Suttles was arrested on his warrant and questioned about his knowledge of Ms. Anderson’s disappearance. He is currently being held in the Dakota County jail and will be released to Le Sueur County on his warrant. Suttles is not being held on criminal charges related to Ms. Anderson’s disappearance.
2024-07-12-18h35-24.png

in Custody

Last edited:
She went to get the mail Saturday morning and never returned. Why did her mother wait two days to report her missing? Or did I read that wrong?

It would be pretty obvious if someone had recently dug in a yard to bury a body. There must have been some freshly disturbed soil found in order for LE to start digging around in this guys yard, no doubt thinking he may have buried her there.

I wonder if there was any bad blood between Nikki and her ex-boyfriend to make LE think he is involved with her disappearance.

JMO

It would be pretty obvious if someone had recently dug in a yard to bury a body. There must have been some freshly disturbed soil found in order for LE to start digging around in this guys yard, no doubt thinking he may have buried her there.

I wonder if there was any bad blood between Nikki and her ex-boyfriend to make LE think he is involved with her disappearance.

JMO
Agreed. I don’t think this is random either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back