GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the very least she has to be found so the family isn't in this hellish limbo.

What brazenness just taking her from the park across from her house. Glitterflits has there been any history of sexual assaults with minors with this guy?

p.s. when is the presser in eastern time

Nurse or anyone - did anyone find that they are identifying the suspect as a "he?"

I haven't but am at work so sleuthing between emails..

Hoping it's a relative/custody issue ... just so she's ok. Is it normal to refer to the suspect always as "THE" suspect or do they usually identify gender?

I rarely follow the missing kids cases - makes me so sick and sad.

I read so many I am having a hard time finding it now. I am still looking. We should know more soon as the update was at 1000 local time (1100 est).

No, I don't think this is a custody issue at this point.:twocents:

UPDATED 10:16 a.m. — The search is intensifying this morning for a missing Golden City girl.

Searchers on horseback, on ATVs and with dogs are covering the ground around the small community. A Missouri State Highway Patrol helicopter with infrared scanning capability also joined in the search this morning.

The Barton County Sheriff’s Office says 12-year-old Adrianna Horton was last seen getting into a vehicle in Golden City around 5 p.m. Monday. The vehicle was stopped about 6:30 p.m. and a man was detained for questioning, but the girl was not with him.

The car has been impounded and the man is still being held this morning.

The FBI and Missouri State Highway Patrol are helping with the search.
http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstories/x789508824/Search-continues-in-Barton-County-for-missing-girl

kolr10kozl KOLR10 KOZL 5m
Search teams organizing in Golden City to look for Adrianna Horton #mo #ozarks #missing pic.twitter.com/Fk4afPxpDn

I really hope they don't have to release him if they can't find Adrianna. :(

Lauren Matter ‏@LaurenMatter 20m
Happening right now: a news conference regarding #AdriannaHorton, a 12-year-old missing from Golden City, MO. The latest on @ksprnews at 11

Is anyone streaming the PC online? If not, hopefully someone does in the future.

At the very least she has to be found so the family isn't in this hellish limbo.

What brazenness just taking her from the park across from her house. Glitterflits has there been any history of sexual assaults with minors with this guy?

p.s. when is the presser in eastern time

He has no record of charges or convictions regarding sexual assaults or violence against minors to the best of my knowledge.

Briefing should be going on now. Local TV says it will update at 11:00 am. That would be 12:00 pm eastern.

no live streaming that I am seeing. I think they will replay the footage live at 11 (which is 12 est.. the update just happened at 1000 local time.. 1100 est)

A town of 700 people, everyone knows everyone, you would think a child would be safe just playing at the park in front of her house.

d Person Advisory for 12-year-old Adrianna Horton. She disappeared on Monday about 5 p.m. while playing in a park in Golden City with a friend, and her father, who was nearby, called 9-1-1.

The sheriff says Adrianna was seen getting into a vehicle. The vehicle was stopped 90 minutes later and the driver was arrested, but Adrianna wasn't in the vehicle. At a news conference on Tuesday morning, the sheriff wouldn't say much about the arrested driver, but said he is not related to Adrianna.
http://www.ky3.com/news/ky3-barton-...ssing-12yearold-girl-20130819,0,1324213.story

Authorities say Horton was playing at Hazel Park when other children there realized she wasn't there. The children contacted Horton's father, who then called 911 at about 5:30 p.m. on Monday.

So it looks like the other kids didn't witness the abduction? I thought they saw her getting into a car?

At about 6:30 p.m. a man driving a vehicle described by witnesses who saw the girl get into it was taken into custody.

So other people saw it--but not the kids she was with?

Watching live on TV:
Authorities are trying to confirm if she actually got into the car? Waiting on confirmation from more than one witness.

Authorities won't say if suspect is cooperating.

Posted 10:51 AM CST: The search continues for Adrianna Horton, 12, of Golden City, Missouri.

Authorities say Horton was playing at Hazel Park when other children there realized she wasn't there. The children contacted Horton's father, who then called 911 at about 5:30 p.m. on Monday.

At about 6:30 p.m. a man driving a vehicle described by witnesses who saw the girl get into it was taken into custody. Barton County Sheriff Michael Shaw says the man may have resided in Golden City at one point and he is familiar with the subject.

In addition to numerous volunteers, 14 agencies are either on site or en route to help in the search for Horton according to Missouri Highway Patrol Public Information Officer Sgt. Mike Watson. A helicopter and watercraft has been involved in the search. The Red Cross, Missouri Highway Patrol, Barton County Sheriff's Office, Jasper County Sheriff's Office and Webb City Police Department are among those on site.

More information will be posted as it is confirmed.
http://www.fox14tv.com/story/23179597/authorities-search-for-missing-girl-in-golden-city-mo

According to live feed of local news: She was seen getting into a car around 5 PM
-The latest on the search at 4 PM (Why not now?)

It was my understanding last night that the children were the witnesses and they identified the suspect which in turn lead to his arrest. I do not know if any adults were witnesses.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back