Recovered/Located MO - Anna "Melanie" Goodman, 38, & 4 month old girl, Kansas City, 20 Jan. 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Twists and turns..........I don't know what to think on this case!

Kansas City Missouri Police Department Facebook page posted an hour ago:

Missing person update: We need Melanie to contact the law enforcement agency where she is to confirm she and the baby are safe. Her location can remain confidential.

A comment from the KCMPD "We received a letter that we believe is from her, but police need to lay eyes on her and the baby to confirm they are safe."

Twists and turns..........I don't know what to think on this case!

Kansas City Missouri Police Department Facebook page posted an hour ago:

Missing person update: We need Melanie to contact the law enforcement agency where she is to confirm she and the baby are safe. Her location can remain confidential.

A comment from the KCMPD "We received a letter that we believe is from her, but police need to lay eyes on her and the baby to confirm they are safe."
Oh my goodness. :( Link to FB post: Kansas City Missouri Police Department

Just read through this thread a few minutes ago.

I hope she is safe and contacts LE.

Neither of the FB accounts concerning her disappearance are up and running rn. Were those groups closed when they announced she and the baby are alive and well?

Just read through this thread a few minutes ago.

I hope she is safe and contacts LE.

Neither of the FB accounts concerning her disappearance are up and running rn. Were those groups closed when they announced she and the baby are alive and well?

It was a public page, no need to join (I try NOT to join pages if I don't have to, it annoys me, lol. Plus I know those are against TOS). I just looked and you are correct, the Help FB page is no longer there! When I read yesterday, people were saying "he" should take the page down now that she had been found so that bad things couldn't be said anymore. Must have done it which is sad :(

Unless her fingerprints/DNA are on the letter, I would not take it as being from her. And honestly, if planned in advance, that could have been faked too.

I hope they'll continue to delve into this case.

He filed for legal separation on 1/29/19. https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/filingDateSearch.do
19CY-CV01235 - RICHARD A. GOODMAN V. MELANIE E. GOODMAN (E-CASE)

Some interesting things happened in court this summer, to see use the upper right hand Select Search Method drop-down menu for Litigant's Name, remember to type the middle initial or you'll be wading through 10 pages of cases.

The CaseNet information indicates that Mr. Goodman is not overly concerned with Missouri's driving laws???

JMHO YMMV

Am I missing something? The divorce case shows that a little more than 1 month after the divorce was filed that she had fully engaged that with a private attorney. There isn't anything that is out of the ordinary for a contested divorce.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back