MO MO - Branson Perry, 20, Skidmore, 11 April 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was watching some LordanArts stuff today. He does some great work on cases. I wonder if he would put his talents into Branson's case? New exposure would be awesome. As I do so often, I was thinking of Branson today and hoping that those who hold the secrets in Skidmore would finally just say what happened. In my opinion, someone in that town knows what happened.

I know that the townsfolk are a secretive bunch. I was an outsider and was shunned by some in the community with the exception of an almost friendly hello. I remember at the twenty year anniversary of the KRM killing, A&E showed up to do some interviews and take in the town. One person, who also happens to be one of the men who was working on the car, ran up to the camera crew screaming and cursing them out. Telling them to get the hell out of the town. At the time, I thought he was just an old kook. Just a freaky town. Too many bad things have happened there

Watched the new limited series "And no one saw a thing" on streaming Netflix (perhaps it was on my Prime) this week.

Although not focussed on this case, they actually had quite a bit of (re-enactment/possible scenarios/possible suspects) about Brandon's disappearance and other Skidmore cases from over the years.

I know the town well, and know the drug issues locally .. I have yet to see a statement or a person say, or seen a picture of him that has any hints of Meth. I did talk to a LE that was on the case. He believes he knows who did it but cant prove it, and with no body its not a winnable case locally. The weird dude that made comments online he (LE) said took the momentum out of the case, used up time and resources that are rare locally. We need a tip or a body... which as much hunting and farming in this area that goes on... he wasn't left out in the woods (which are rare and sought after for hunting) or out in a crop field. Wells, old houses, complete disposal or complete removal from the local area are the only choices IMO for disposal. All local rivers are shallow and have alot of fishing, boating, rockhunting, trapping going on. The other unsolved case I ask the LE about, he hinted that it involved at least one or two of the same players.

Loved ones still searching for Skidmore man missing for 20 years

April 14, 2021
Perry was last seen at his home on April 11, 2001, and hasn’t been seen since.

Over the past two decades, police and deputies have followed tips and would-be leads, but none have led them to Perry or the people responsible for his disappearance.

Not a single piece of evidence was located in the disappearance of Branson Perry.

Just saw the "No One Saw a Thing" true crime documentary series. Excellent & extremely disturbing.

The BP disappearance was not the complete focus of the doc., but some time was spent on this in the middle episode(s). It's sad that this case is 20 years old this year & it still hasn't been solved. Unfortunately, it's almost certain BP is deceases. Sadly, - based on the doc., both of BP's parents are also deceased.

The LE officer interviewed in the doc. acted like he knew what happened to BP & also knew who was responsible for his death?!, but for whatever reason no one has been arrested/convicted in the case. A lot of this is probably because no body has been found.

It sounds like drugs may have been involved here. But, there's no real way to know for sure.

This is one of the many unsolved cases that definitely needs to be solved, but who knows if it ever will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back