GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent about a billion years in LE and when you send out a report, memo, etc., it makes no diffenece how someone wants to be refered to. It is already pre-defined!

So are you saying that even if someone was from Mexico they would not be referred to as Mexican, but as Hispanic? I just find that so odd.

I've missed something tonight (just got home). What is this about a body found? Can someone fill me in?

TIA...

FB rumor, and some have now denied it so it may be false. Who knows?

I've missed something tonight (just got home). What is this about a body found? Can someone fill me in?

TIA...

Hi friend :)

There was just a rumor on FB that she was found. Sounds hinky- the lady that stated the rumor said she was a friend of the family but has now been banned. So at this point, no, the little sweetie has not been found.

:grouphug:

I would think it would be mixed as far as Hispanics go.
This is a very racially charged area,,, I would doubt if a black family would be allowed to live in Senath or any other small town in that area.
I stopped at the memorial set up in the downtown area,,, three teenagers came over and struck up a conversation ,,,, I couldn't feel any tension

Actually I live about 40 minutes away, there are black families here and numerous in Kennett which is about 20 minutes from my location. Twenty years ago when my parents moved here there were no black families but there were in Kennett. Edited to add that I'm not sure what this has to do with Breeann.

Just what I've observed from living here in the bootheel for about 7 years.

But "female" IS cop speak...

In fact, almost every word in that sentence is 'cop-speak.' He used the word 'discovered' which is cop-speak. And 'female', which is also cop-speak. And the way he described the ladder, adding in the back yard area, also was something the cop added on himself, imo. So the only word in the sentence that people say is not from the cop himself is 'Mexican.'

Interesting. So he did interject himself into the search.........somewhat.

"Meanwhile, friends and neighbors say they are shocked to learn Morgan is a suspect.

Marty Miller says he and Morgan drove around looking for Breeann right after she disappeared."

article at http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15268426/more-details-emerge-about-3-year-olds-death

WOW, cannot imagine how the neighbours feel about all this too. He went searching right after she disappeared!!!!! How long of a drive is it to the area they are searching. This is making me think she is hidden somewhere closer to home?!?!?!?

Maybe he has had problems with kids in his back yard and instead of putting up gates, he just snapped, when he saw her back there.

Maybe he has had problems with kids in his back yard and instead of putting up gates, he just snapped, when he saw her back there.

This still does not give him a right to touch at child, let along murder her. He should have got a fence if this is the case.

JMHO but I would be very surprised if this was a hate crime. In my mind it would have been more likely a sex motivated crime. I'll have to wait.

And yes I get asked if I'm Mexican (one of the ethnicities people ask me) all the time and it doesn't insult me at all. So it's not neccesarily an indication of someone's prejudice. JMHO

So it sounds like the bike was found before the discussions here on Fri/Sat about the photos and whether they were accurate or not...no wonder why LE was not too worried about that...

I think when they found the bike they might have tied it's location to his route of travel to work. Along with the fact, LE prolly realized his home "situation" at the time was an opportunity since they prolly ask if he lived alone, etc, the neighbors possible sighting of BR at his residence for using the bathroom (rumor) or maybe he was pretty verbal racially about the family and the neighbors relayed that to LE also. Wasn't it mentioned that there was no one home when they did a house search....his vehicle could have been in the drive and he just didn't answer the door...and LE noted that too. If the car was in the driveway and he wasn't home...who was he with. Maybe his story didn't jive and couldn't be corroborated? IMO

STOP the talk about Mexican vs. Hispanic vs. Whatever!

It is extremely off topic.

You can talk about whether you think the suspect said "Mexican" or not. Or whether or not you think this is a racially motivated crime. But the generic talk about races and nationalities does not belong on this thread.

This thread is for Breeann.

*New thread coming in about 5 minutes*

Disgusting that he went "searching" for her. The person who posted that on the fb page is a fb friend of the mothers, so who knows. It may be that not all family had been notified at the time. If it is true, i'm sure we will hear tomorrow.

In the Somer Thompson case, IIRC her mother was called & an official also came to the house with the news that a girl of a similar, age, clothing, (description so was found) before it was released to the press but they would have to wait for positive ID from the coroner. It seems reasonable to do especially in such a small town when this is most likely the only child missing of that age, size & gender. Compassion for the families waiting for their child to be found. Oh how we all hope this is true!

WOW, cannot imagine how the neighbours feel about all this too. He went searching right after she disappeared!!!!! How long of a drive is it to the area they are searching. This is making me think she is hidden somewhere closer to home?!?!?!?

My mind isn't comprehending how he committed the crime at his house and got her and the bike out of there before anyone came to his house on the initial search looking for her. Isn't his vehicle a pick up truck? How would he be able to hide anything in that?

:waitasec:

This still does not give him a right to touch at child, let along murder her. He should have got a fence if this is the case.

You are right, that it does not give him a right, but these creeps that do these things apparently don't think about anyone's rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89