MO MO - Breyden Hensley, 23, car found near Metropolitan Comm. College, last seen near Walmart, Kansas City, 11 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

citizen_sleuth

Verified family member - Orie Donald Esh thread
Reaction score
Investigators are searching for a missing man after his car was found near a Kansas City college campus but he was not.

The Kansas City, Missouri, Police Department says that it needs the community’s help to find missing Breyden Hensley, 23, who was last seen around 6 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 11.

First responders said Hensley was last seen near the Walmart at 11601 E. 40 Highway with his vehicle. His car was later found near the intersection of 33rd St. and SW Trafficway, near the Metropolitan Community College - Penn Valley campus, however, he has not been seen or heard from since.

Investigators indicated that Hensley is known to frequent areas around Independence Ave. and Grandview, Mo. His friends and family are extremely concerned for his safety and well-being.

Hensley has been described as a white male who stands at around 6-foot-2 and weighs around 115 lbs. He has brown hair which has recently been cut shorter than what is pictured.

Anyone who has information about Hensley’s whereabouts or who sees him should report it to 911 immediately or call the KCPD Missing Persons Unit at 816-234-5043.
BreydenHensley.png

If you search his name on FB and look at some of the recent posts people have made you will see photos of him and his fiance. He definitely only looks 115lbs and IMO they both look terribly under malnourished. I don't want to jump to any conclusions but that could point to possible drug use which could lead to some unsavory scenarios of why he is missing MOO.

If you search his name on FB and look at some of the recent posts people have made you will see photos of him and his fiance. He definitely only looks 115lbs and IMO they both look terribly under malnourished. I don't want to jump to any conclusions but that could point to possible drug use which could lead to some unsavory scenarios of why he is missing MOO.
I didn't wish to link the fiance as she's not a POI, but I saw the photo as well. Both have clear eyes and skin, not something you often see with regular drug use, but not impossible either. I'm concerned for them both. She's so worried, as I am sure the rest of his family is.

I didn't wish to link the fiance as she's not a POI, but I saw the photo as well. Both have clear eyes and skin, not something you often see with regular drug use, but not impossible either. I'm concerned for them both. She's so worried, as I am sure the rest of his family is.

I don't mean to be a downer but their photos all appear to be heavily filtered by SnapChat, IMO. I am not at all speculating that there are any reasons for the filters beyond it being something that the youngsters just tend to do nowadays - just making an observation. The young lady posted something on her FB story (public) that, IMVHO, alludes to her belief that something bad has happened (speculation based on the verbiage). I'm skirting a very thin line here, I know, so I will stop there. I just hope that Breyden is found safely and quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back