GUILTY MO - Carol Thomas, 23, Excelsior Springs, 4 Nov 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sounds like these people were very brazen when they kidnapped her. Lends a lot of credence to the local posters who are saying the killers basically run that town.

I'll bet that a lot of the people in that town will be glad to see those guys locked up for a long time. I wonder if they kidnapped her and murdered her because she had been complaining about the people who were picking on her and abusing her. Maybe they were sending a message to others. The creeps.

Sounds like these people were very brazen when they kidnapped her. Lends a lot of credence to the local posters who are saying the killers basically run that town.

I'll bet that a lot of the people in that town will be glad to see those guys locked up for a long time. I wonder if they kidnapped her and murdered her because she had been complaining about the people who were picking on her and abusing her. Maybe they were sending a message to others. The creeps.

Wow, I am from MO and have been in this area a lot. My best friend lives in Lamar which is where Cat's little sisters live. It is a small little place. This whole area is pretty rural. There is a lot of drug activity in this area - especially meth.

It sounds like Cat had been having some issues w/ people just judging from what she had put on her myspace. It also sounded like she was in an abusive relationship.

'you ripped me off' says alot about what was going on... almost has to be drug related imo.

Poor girl.

Jennifer looks quite different on her MySpace......that is what drugs will get you....

according to this article, she was killed over $500. FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS. wrap your head around that.

Hope it was worth it for all these loser druggies. Hope they enjoy detoxing as they prepare for life in prison - or worse.

wow, those are definitely faces of meth.

lol, they fixed the pics, but when I made the post it's because they looked like circus mirrors reflections....it was strange! ITA tho, they look like meth heads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke
Back