Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what it says for me.

"This content isn't available at the moment
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people or changed who can see it, or it's been deleted."

One of the Facebook groups I'm in just announced that they've blocked Australian users from being able to access the page because of the new laws around defamation. I read that CNN has done the same. I'm wondering if maybe the page you tried to view did the same (based off your username)?

possibly he is under suicide watch. They take all the clothes off the prisoner.
That makes sense!

Just a side note - Phelps and Norton are being held in two separate jails so they can’t collaborate on stories.

Has anyone seen anything about what Phelps does for a living? Aside from claiming to be an internet minister, I haven’t seen anything about a job. Wondering what he lived off of.

Personally I’m not buying the stories about cannibalism and suspect this case is more about a violent sex ring and selling pictures on the dark web.

Hope I'm not breaking TOS here, but thought this was an interesting customer review of one of the lingerie shops:

What are people saying about lingerie near Lebanon, MO 65536?
This is a review for lingerie near Lebanon, MO 65536:
"I was in need in some well Fitting bras. I previous would just go to the plus size stores but they no longer provided the support ,and,the price did not match the quality. Me and my big chested trucker friends were driving around the city and found this gem. The service is amazing. The quality is amazing and the prices are very fair. I travel all over the country but this is the only place I purchase bras from. The only downside is I am unable to order online."

Oh good Lord. Are the truck drivers female? O.K. supposing not. The male truckers wear bras. I could care less.

The bras can't be are wonderful in the first person.

This is something would've caught my eye too. Thanks.

One of the Facebook groups I'm in just announced that they've blocked Australian users from being able to access the page because of the new laws around defamation. I read that CNN has done the same. I'm wondering if maybe the page you tried to view did the same (based off your username)?

Wait! What? So you are prohibited to gain information? What world am I in?

Per the article linked above, the abusers liked to visit and meet other people at a special lingerie shop in town. Lebanon is a small town, so it seems odd they would have such a specialized shop. Its probably not the same one mentioned in the article, but it appears the town does still have a similar business. Just unusual for such a small town in a rural area.
lingerie shop lebanon, mo - Google Search
Hope I'm not breaking TOS here, but thought this was an interesting customer review of one of the lingerie shops:
What are people saying about lingerie near Lebanon, MO 65536?
This is a review for lingerie near Lebanon, MO 65536:
"I was in need in some well Fitting bras. I previous would just go to the plus size stores but they no longer provided the support ,and,the price did not match the quality. Me and my big chested trucker friends were driving around the city and found this gem. The service is amazing. The quality is amazing and the prices are very fair. I travel all over the country but this is the only place I purchase bras from. The only downside is I am unable to order online."
Oh good Lord. Are the truck drivers female? O.K. supposing not. The male truckers wear bras. I could care less.

@?!? where did you find that review? i couldn't find it on google reviews

it caught my attention also

ok so simple explinations;
female truck drivers
male truck drivers who enjoy crossdressing
transgender truck drivers i guess
fake planted review
joke review

but...
there's just something about the wording

i thought when i read it: is this some kind of code?

as in could this be a message signaling to people in the know that this is a place where you can puchase or do things you can't openly review?

or am i being paranoid...

female truck drivers
fake planted review
joke review

but...

as in could this be a message signaling to people in the know that this is a place where you can puchase or do things you can't openly review?

I don't think you're being paranoid in your thinking. IMO this case has potential to be a ring of sorts.

This is what it says for me.

"This content isn't available at the moment
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people or changed who can see it, or it's been deleted."

One of the Facebook groups I'm in just announced that they've blocked Australian users from being able to access the page because of the new laws around defamation. I read that CNN has done the same. I'm wondering if maybe the page you tried to view did the same (based off yourusername)?

Wait! What? So you are prohibited to gain information? What world am I in?

*sigh*

Australia media can be sued for social media comments, court rules
How a High Court ruling is causing lively community Facebook groups to fall silent
If you run your local football club's Facebook page, you need to pay attention to the High Court's latest ruling

it's all thanks to this little s***!
Dylan Voller - Wikipedia

and it comes after this earlier
Why Facebook reversed its news ban in Australia

Of course there are female truck drivers and the numbers are growing. As someone who prefers to buy lingerie in local specialized shops, I don’t see anything suspicious about the review, aside from bad grammar.
Truck Driving Has Long Been A Man's World. Meet The Women Changing That

female truck drivers
fake planted review
joke review

but...

Sorry I can't remember exactly what I searched on to get that (will see if I can find it) but using DuckDuckGo and : lingerie lebanon mo -- you get all kinds of adult entertainment, sex toys, and the like......yes, LINGERIE!

Also look at the date listed on Case.Net for JP.
Oh good find! So was she abducted on July 1, 2021? Cassidy was reported missing on August 25 and whoever made the report said she had not been seen for about 6 weeks. So that puts it at about mid-July.

Just checked Timothy Norton’s casenet and it shows Date: 07/24/2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1