Found Deceased MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...court-judge-moves-case-toward-trial/30639935/

read: "I will text you, we are doing this tonight."

Then another message... "Babe it's my evil side doing it, because he enjoys killing."

And " left the gloves outside the screen door ... I'll hand him the knife and duct tape inside darling."

And one of the last messages... “It’s getting close to time, she took her sleep aid pill."

This could be fun. Sounds like boyfriend might go for a "multiple personalities" defense.

"...Yes, she said she wants to see how our original plan goes first with me meeting her and her mom and such and I guess she said wanted to only do it as a last resort, sis.”

I wonder what happened to make them change their plans. And sis?

Original plan was presumably for the mother to meet Gypsy's boyfriend. I don't think Dee Dee wanted Gypsy to date anyone. That certainly wouldn't go well with an image of disabled and retarded Gypsy functioning at the level of a 7 year old.

"...Yes, she said she wants to see how our original plan goes first with me meeting her and her mom and such and I guess she said wanted to only do it as a last resort, sis.”

I wonder what happened to make them change their plans. And sis?
What I took from this was he was communicating with someone else PRIOR to the attack about having to kill Gypsy's mom if plan A didn't work. Why in the world did that person not report it?

Also interesting that he said, again prior to the attack, that Gypsy was crazy ... he just wasn't sure how crazy.

This case is really disturbing. It really hit home just how severe the abuse was when even nervous and somber and being arraigned for murder, that Gypsy still used her "little girl" voice. It wasn't even the soft baby voice that some women use to appear more helpless and alluring, it was really the voice of a small child.

Once I heard that DeeDee had various IDs for Gypsy which kept her a minor at all times, I actually began to understand why Gypsy reasonably believed that her only way out was if her mother was dead. Doctors are pretty big authority figures to a child and if it seems that your own mother had absolute control over your doctors, I really don't think you see going to police as an option. In fact, I wonder if it really was. If Gypsy went to the police would DeeDee have shown up with a fake ID for her and explained that her daughter was sick and mentally retarded and didn't know what she was talking about? Yeah she would have, and likely the police would have believed the story.

And there was some talk here about S&M. Well gee if your own mother shows all her "love and affection" towards you by putting you through lots of pain and misery then I for one would be surprised if Gypsy was not into that stuff.

Oh sorry, I think you're right. It's from a magazine called "Love It". I've deleted it now. Sorry! :blushing:

Has anyone sleuthed the boyfriend? It seems that there has been very little interest in him by the public so far, even though he's the one who actually committed the stabbing.

Seems to me that Gypsy has been playing roles all her life, and people are still trying to force her into a role - helpless little victim, or manipulative mastermind. We have heard virtually nothing from Gypsy herself so far. We love stories, and Gypsy's life makes a great story - so we are making up our own stories about her. All her life she's had no real voice, and she still doesn't. Even when she gets to tell her side of the story, the defence lawyer will be putting her into a new role.

I find it a little unsettling that people are so fascinated by this tale of the innocent little girl imprisoned by the evil mother - whilst having no interest at all in the boyfriend. What was his life like? What were his motivations?

OK, I've really, really tried to give this poor abused girl the benefit of the doubt. But let me get this straight. She is capable of maintaining a secret online relationship for two years AND googling how to kill her mother AND getting a very disturbed person to carry it out for her. If she could do all this, she was capable of secretly getting help from her father, other family members, friends or law enforcement...if she really wanted to just be free. It seems clear to me that she wanted her mother dead. I don't see any more benefit of the doubt here, as much as I'd like to give it.

Yes, she was seriously abused, robbed of her childhood, and is obviously disturbed and morally bankrupt because of it. But Dee Dee deserved prison time, not death, according to our legal system. We don't do vigilante justice here. Gypsy did not have the right to impose that sentence upon her. This was not self-defense IMO. She could have walked out the door while her mother slept and disappeared. This was a calculated, brutal attack that she manipulated another person into doing. JMO, MOO, etc.

OK, I've really, really tried to give this poor abused girl the benefit of the doubt. But let me get this straight. She is capable of maintaining a secret online relationship for two years AND googling how to kill her mother AND getting a very disturbed person to carry it out for her. If she could do all this, she was capable of secretly getting help from her father, other family members, friends or law enforcement...if she really wanted to just be free. It seems clear to me that she wanted her mother dead. I don't see any more benefit of the doubt here, as much as I'd like to give it.

Yes, she was seriously abused, robbed of her childhood, and is obviously disturbed and morally bankrupt because of it. But Dee Dee deserved prison time, not death, according to our legal system. We don't do vigilante justice here. Gypsy did not have the right to impose that sentence upon her. This was not self-defense IMO. She could have walked out the door while her mother slept and disappeared. This was a calculated, brutal attack that she manipulated another person into doing. JMO, MOO, etc.

It's starting to look a lot more calculated than I initially thought; that's for sure.

Not that I think she should go free, but what does anyone expect when raised like that? That mother was depraved

The abuse she suffered was no better than a woman who lives with an abusive partner. In fact it's probably worse as her mother (the woman who is meant to love, protect and raise her) has made her live a complete lie all her life. She tried to leave and was sent back. I'm not excusing her actions, there is no excuse for murder, but I think the abuse she has suffered will be a massive mitigating factor.

Has anyone sleuthed the boyfriend? It seems that there has been very little interest in him by the public so far, even though he's the one who actually committed the stabbing.

Seems to me that Gypsy has been playing roles all her life, and people are still trying to force her into a role - helpless little victim, or manipulative mastermind. We have heard virtually nothing from Gypsy herself so far. We love stories, and Gypsy's life makes a great story - so we are making up our own stories about her. All her life she's had no real voice, and she still doesn't. Even when she gets to tell her side of the story, the defence lawyer will be putting her into a new role.

I find it a little unsettling that people are so fascinated by this tale of the innocent little girl imprisoned by the evil mother - whilst having no interest at all in the boyfriend. What was his life like? What were his motivations?

You make some good points. I'm beginning to think that Gypsy was taught by her mother both how to play the role of a helpless little victim, and by example, the role of master manipulator. I think she would need a lot of counseling to have her own voice, if ever.

Other than his arrest at Mc Donald's for sexual behavior, we have little information about Godejohn. We looked at him on the first thread, but there wasn't much information. We can't discuss his family. So we're kind of stuck. I would be interested to know if he first contacted Gypsy on the dating site or if she picked him out as someone she could dominate.

Not that I think she should go free, but what does anyone expect when raised like that? That mother was depraved
BBM

I certainly expect intense rage from Gypsy. But I'm struggling with the fact that, rather than being an impulsive act, this murder appears to have been very well planned. It was an execution, if you will, complete with an executioner used by the abuse victim. JMO

The abuse she suffered was no better than a woman who lives with an abusive partner. In fact it's probably worse as her mother (the woman who is meant to love, protect and raise her) has made her live a complete lie all her life. She tried to leave and was sent back. I'm not excusing her actions, there is no excuse for murder, but I think the abuse she has suffered will be a massive mitigating factor.

BBM

I'm sure you're right that the abuse will be a major mitigating factor. It will be very interesting to see how this is presented and how much weight the jury will give it. I would not want to be a juror! JMO

I imagine the hatred has been seething for a long time. Gypsy knows there was abother life out there.

It will be interesting to hear what she thought, if we ever do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf