Found Deceased MO - Darnell Gray, 4, Jefferson City, 24 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is even more pathetic is when I hope they find the body in time to determine a cause of death. Tried my best to sit out on this one, just can't. I'm so angry right now, my heart is heavy for little Darnell. Am I really thinking at least he was recovered in time for a COD? This just makes me sick.

This is ridiculous!!! So sad how we already knew. Saddens me that this happens over and over. I couldnt imagine being in any sort of law enforcement or medical professions in this day and age. This poor boy should be excited about dressing up and. Trick or treating and about his upcoming 5 birthday. Children should not be subjected to fearing for their lives.

The reporter I know and spoke of earlier finally got some time off. When we talked he told me I think I'm going back to school and become a Weather Man. I thought he was just kidding but I knew how hard this assignment has been for him. I haven't seen the guy smile for weeks. He has uncovered some of the ugliest parts of society and life this week. All in all it just can't be summarized in an article or single report. Unfortunately he has found that the news business is not at all what he thought it would be.

JMOs

The reporter I know and spoke of earlier finally got some time off. When we talked he told me I think I'm going back to school and become a Weather Man. I thought he was just kidding but I knew how hard this assignment has been for him. I haven't seen the guy smile for weeks. He has uncovered some of the ugliest parts of society and life this week. All in all it just can't be summarized in an article or single report. Unfortunately he has found that the news business is not at all what he thought it would be.

JMOs

Please express our thanks to your friend for his work and commitment. I hope he decides to stay in his profession. It's an important public service when good reporters out there are willing to investigate and pursue cases. Their job is so critical in keeping the public informed and educated, even when it means covering such terrible stories as this one. I hope he gets some rest. Let him know we care and are grateful for the hard work he and others are doing.

KOMU8 news posted a video of Givens during the search stating, “I’m a mom before anything, and I’m a mom to him. And I just want him to be okay. I want y’all to love him and that’s just it.”

I cannot seem to get it to link. If anyone can, I’ll delete this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18