MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interview with Kelsey Smith the Daughter of Echo Lloyd followed by an interview with Tim Miller (Texas Equusearch) about this case Vanessa Guillen

Tim Miller may help with finding Echo

What I gathered from the interview was that the daughter did get a hold of her mother on Mother’s Day and went by the house to find her car gone and thought she was out, but stated her mother wouldn’t answer after that and eventually the phone went to voicemail between the 10th through 15th when she visited and called the PD.

What I find that might be strange is that the house was locked up. From what I understand the purse, keys, cigarettes, and cash/cards, etc are in the house and the only thing not there is her mother, her mother’s phone, and the gun somewhere outside.

So I wonder if her mother perhaps met up with someone and something went down and then the car, purse, keys, cigarettes were returned to the home with the house being completely locked up to throw a pursuing person off. Leading people to believe she just vanished. The reason I wonder this is because if she is going for a walk, doing chores around the place, or even meeting someone at the door (whoever this may be) — why lock up her place, leave her cigarettes, and her purse? Wouldn’t she want to smoke? And how would she get back in if her keys were in her purse locked in her home? Also, wouldn’t she thank her daughter for the card and flowers?

Someone could’ve locked the doors to keep her outside, but would this suggest a one person doing or did they catch her off guard and she went outside with the gun to search and was grabbed? The way the home was found without her inside is really baffling. It would make sense for the phone to not return because you wouldn’t want it investigated.

Does someone else have a different opinion maybe after that interview?

Last edited:
Wow, I hope they find her. With her cigarettes on the bedside table, purse there, too, etc. it sounds like she was in bed when she left or was taken away. A smoker usually takes their cigarettes with them when they get up in the morning to go about their day. Same if she left the house.

The scene at home reminds me of the Springfield 3 Missing Women, which, incidentally, happened not too far away. JMO, the circumstances of her leaving, if in the middle of the night, were similar. Of course, that happened in 1992, so wouldn't be connected, but its odd there's a similar MO.

Was her bed made or unmade? Did she normally make her bed after getting up every day?

A more recent similar case is that of Betty Alexander, who went missing from her apartment in Sullivan, MO in April 2019. All of her possessions left, including glasses, shoes, etc. Missing from her apartment was a box of fentanyl patches. Similar situation - daughter went by to check on her found she had been gone, possibly, for a couple of days.

MO - MO - Betty Alexander, 69, Sullivan, 11 April 2019

Sullivan is a good 3 or 4 hours drive away, but these towns are in a region that has been plagued with drug and crime problems for the last 20 yrs or more.

Last edited:
Very mysterious. Has Crime Online done any articles about this? I don't remember seeing any articles anywhere and I lurk around a lot of crime news sites. I only saw it mentioned on the Suzanne Morphew therad, only reason I know about it.

I think we should see what we can do to help find Echo.

MOO

Very mysterious. Has Crime Online done any articles about this? I don't remember seeing any articles anywhere and I lurk around a lot of crime news sites. I only saw it mentioned on the Suzanne Morphew therad, only reason I know about it.

I think we should see what we can do to help find Echo.

MOO

Same - when I Googled, hardly anything came up.

Gotta say - I love Moira Rose and her wigs :)

Echo Lloyd missing: Missouri mom last seen on Mother's Day

SABBM:

Benton County Sheriff Eric Knox said they’re doing their best to find her. He got the Missouri State Highway Patrol involved, along with the FBI. They’ve done ground searches with volunteer firefighters.

Knox said based on what they found, it does not seem as though Lloyd has the resources to be on her own. There has been no activity on her cellphone, and no use of her bank account.

Her FB looks to be fairly locked down but in one of her profile pics for a few years ago, she's in a car with a biggish grey dog. Does she still have the dog? Was the dog at her home? Could she have been walking the dog and something happened?

Family, community desperately searching for Missouri mom missing for nearly two months | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports

SABBM:

Lloyd was last seen on Mother’s Day in Edwards, Missouri. Smith said she talked to her that day and brought her mother flowers and a card and left them on her porch.

At some point that weekend both Lloyd’s cellphone and home phone started going straight to voicemail, her daughter said. <snip>

Smith said she feels helpless as the days pass. Her mother lives in a rural area with miles of rough land around her home.

Okay, I'll go ahead and ask the obvious question:

Does EML have a significant other?

Anyone seen anything in MSM or her SM indicating she's in any current or recently ended relationships?

No idea, I don't know them from Adam but I just sent a PM through the page (Bring Echo home) with a link to this thread and encouraged a representative to join us here to help. It's been seen.

It appears that EML's profile was removed from the Texas Equusearch website. Does anyone know why this would happen short of her being found? Am I missing something?

Broken Link:
https://www.texasequusearch.org/missing-echo-michelle-lloyd-edwards-mo-5-10-20/
I’m trying to remember correctly, but TM was also interviewed by GH. Tim said he has spoken directly with the daughter and will come and search, but is holding off until LE needs him.
I’m paraphrasing of course, but he did say he will come and search when they narrow down some places?? Lord, I need to go back and listen! MOO

Family, community desperately searching for Missouri mom missing for nearly two months | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports

SABBM:

Lloyd was last seen on Mother’s Day in Edwards, Missouri. Smith said she talked to her that day and brought her mother flowers and a card and left them on her porch.

At some point that weekend both Lloyd’s cellphone and home phone started going straight to voicemail, her daughter said. <snip>

Smith said she feels helpless as the days pass. Her mother lives in a rural area with miles of rough land around her home.

Are we sure that Echo was "seen" on Mothers' Day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back