MO MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it strange that the update on the state police poster is not on the sheriff's facebook or on the bring Echo home facebook. Now I wonder who provided this "information". @kelsie, I sure hope you are right and things are moving towards some answers for her familie.

Like someone faked the new date on the poster?

Well, if it is a hoax, it will be removed by tomorrow and updated back to accurate info.
Still wondering who provided it and why.
We'll see if it's still up tomorrow

Attachments

• A1001001A21G29B51140C278351.pdf
    312 KB · Views: 38
I really believe that the original date of Echo's disappearance, Sunday, May 10, 2020, is accurate. Given all that we have learned from Kelsey Smith, Echo's daughter, that date would have allowed ample time for the unnamed prime suspect to avail himself of her house.

From Mother's Day on Sunday, May 10, 2020, until Friday, May 15, 2020, when Kelsey went to Echo's house frantically trying to find her, I believe that this person took full advantage of Echo's "absence." Kelsey did not find her mother's home in the usual tidy condition -- not up to her mother's housekeeping standards. Kelsey would be the best judge of something being amiss at her mother's place. Therefore, after Echo "disappeared," an unwanted slob had encroached upon, and was squatting at her home -- cooking, possibly sleeping there, and otherwise loafing on the premises. That is just my opinion.

The moocher (and we know who that is) had taken up residence in that house. This person would have been looking for a new living situation and means of financial support. I believe that he set his sights on Echo and her home. She was not having it anymore. I believe she confronted this person and told him that she was severing her ties to him. She wanted to be left alone. Then she disappeared.

There should be no question of a starting point to begin a search for Echo. What more indication do you need to start looking right in her own backyard? Her vehicle was in the driveway, her weapon was found on the property, and her purse and other essential personal belongings were present in the home. Yes. The scene could have been staged, but to say that you have no "starting point" to begin a search -- and therefore do nothing to search at all -- doesn't go a long way to help find a missing person. You have to start somewhere.

At this point, the prime suspect's name needs to be released by LE. He should be arrested. Kelsey and her family have waited far too long for confirmation of the answers that they have known from day one. It may be circumstantial evidence, but it is overwhelming. Due process is long overdue. You have to start somewhere. (IMO)

Last edited:
If someone is accountable for Echo's disappearance, the person or persons responsible remain a threat to others. A lot of small communities, especially in rural areas, are struggling with increased criminal activity.

The same kind of people are involved in drugs, robbery, break-ins at people's homes and businesses, stealing catalytic converters from cars, assault, murder, child abuse, domestic violence, etc.

The problem has to be dealt with. These people need to be held responsible for their criminal activity and removed from these communities. Citizens are fed up with having to live with these criminals in their midst. I've read it in the online comments at local news sites from communities not far from this one.

If someone is accountable for Echo's disappearance, the person or persons responsible remain a threat to others. A lot of small communities, especially in rural areas, are struggling with increased criminal activity.

The same kind of people are involved in drugs, robbery, break-ins at people's homes and businesses, stealing catalytic converters from cars, assault, murder, child abuse, domestic violence, etc.

The problem has to be dealt with. These people need to be held responsible for their criminal activity and removed from these communities. Citizens are fed up with having to live with these criminals in their midst. I've read it in the online comments at local news sites from communities not far from this one.

I completely and totally agree. I wish the police cared as much as you do.

I completely and totally agree. I wish the police cared as much as you do.

I think some of them care, I hope they do. But maybe they don't have the tools to deal with the problem. Is there something else in the system that is broken? Is it a matter of staff and funding? Do they need more back up help from the state and federal LE? Are local leaders worried about bad publicity for their towns? IDK

Some of it is probably the local network of criminal elements. No one talks.

LE either has a working case here or else is doing a terrible job. Why can't they respond to record requests?

Speculating, but it seems kind of strange to give this to Highway Patrol. Is the neighbor related to anyone in local LE--is that why the case switched jurisdictions? Does anyone live in the area with info on Benton County Sheriff vs. Highway Patrol and what it would mean?

MO Highway Patrol is a good investigating agency. It's a good thing they've taken over the case, they have more resources and experience. That said, IIRC, it's difficult to get information out of them until the case is resolved.

MO - MO - Echo Michelle Lloyd, 47, no bank & cellphone activity, Edwards, Benton Co, 10 May 2020
^Replying to above: This one where Ms. Lloyd’s daughter thanks the YouTuber in the comments for amazing work in covering her mother’s case?
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/missing-echo-lloyd/id1006974447?i
Find Echo Lloyd
Find Echo Lloyd Facebook:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/BringEchoHome?src=hashtag_click

*Sorry for the editing. I backspaced my hit reply out before posting.
I’m in process of rereading this thread. I believe this case is solvable…

Last edited:
The Benton County Sheriff’s Office is the investigating agency per link:
Search Missing Persons

Re : records request
The Missouri Sheriffs Association may be able to talk to them. Associations will often serve as a mediator. Perhaps they can give them a call if records requests aren’t being processed. I don’t know if they’re a member. There’s several seminars and workshops coming up this month. *Also, if one (or more, squeaky wheel gets the grease) were to call the Governor’s office, you’ll speak with his secretary. His secretary’s job is to proactively eliminate problems. I wouldn’t be surprised if the BCSO soon receives a call from this secretary. Also including contact page by email.
Missouri Sheriffs' Association – Serving Missouri Justice Since 1945

Contact Us | Governor Michael L. Parson
Missouri Revisor of Statutes - Revised Statutes of Missouri, RSMo Chapter 610
Missouri Sample FOIA Request – National Freedom of Information Coalition

Last edited:
I was brought to Echo’s thread by a few folks on another thread. I have read the whole thread. I am very curious about Echo’s neighbor who died from complications of a broken back two weeks after she went missing. IMOO Echo’s disappearance and the old fellow’s death are related. Echo’s medicine was found in his basement. I do not think Echo put it there. There is a common denominator and IMOO he is responsible for both of these events. MOO! IMHO!

Have the sheets been collected from Echo's bed?
They need to be tested for The Moocher's DNA.
I'm wondering of The Moocher is related to local LE in town, hence the hush.
Any chance of former girlfriends of The Moocher being interviewed by the PI to see if their bank accounts were wiped out, too?
I am of the opinion that when Echo's check was declined, she had an epiphany that The Moocher had siphoned her funds. She confronts him and then she goes POOF.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back