• Missing Since - 05/12/2008
  • Missing From - Kansas City, Missouri
  • Classification - Endangered Missing
  • Sex - Male
  • Race - Black
  • Date of Birth - 01/10/1973
  • Age - 35 years old
  • Height and Weight - 6'0, 180 - 220 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics - African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Webster had braided hair and a goatee at the time of his disappearance. He has a gold upper front tooth and several tattoos, including tattoos on both arms, a tattoo of a teardrop on the outside of his right eye, and the phrase "Rolling 40" tattooed on his abdomen. He may use the middle initial J or the alias name Sean G. Gasaway.
Details of Disappearance
Webster was last seen leaving his residence in the 3000 block of York in Kansas City, Missouri at 8:00 a.m. on May 12, 2008. He was en route to Kansas City, Kansas at the time. He has never been heard from again.

The day after his disappearance, his car was found abandoned at an apartment complex in the 3600 block of North Chouteau. Few details are available in his case, but his family suspects foul play.

Investigating Agency
Edmond I. Webster
Edmond I. Webster – The Charley Project

Edmond was seen leaving his residence in KCMO, assuming he was in his vehicle since it was found abandoned.

He was allegedly going to KCK. Who did he tell this to? The same person who witnessed him leaving like a neighbor for example? A friend or girlfriend? Was it ever mentioned why he was going to KCK?

His residence on York Street is only about 15 minutes by car (depending on the route) from KCK.

His car was found abandoned back in KCMO however, also about 15 minutes from KCK and equally 15 minutes from his residence.

Did he, after leaving KCK, drive to the apartment on North Chouteau where the car was found and ran into foul play there?

Or did he make it to KCK and ran into foul play and then his car was driven by someone else to the apartment complex and then abandoned?

Is there significance to the apartment where the car was found or was it completely random? It could suggest a tie to the area, as either someone involved may have lived there, was picked up there after abandoning the car, or was able to walk away from there. At some point it must have been established if he knew anyone who lived there or if he had any ties there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore
Back