MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today is the much-awaited premiere of TWILIGHT: NEW MOON. Guess who isn't gonna get to see it with all her friends? How's that FEEL, Alyssa??

ROFLMAO! Thanks for lightening the mood Dal Gal.

On a totally unrelated note, it's about time they finally put a guy's *advertiser censored* in that advertisement up there ^^^.

You know, with all the focus on keeping Alyssa and others safe, they sure don't have a problem loading her up in vehicle and trucking her all over the place. Put her in a cell and leave her there, take away anything she could use to hurt herself, even her clothes, put her in a suicide suit or whatever. Is that so hard. If she keeps moving around, no one can really get a bead on what her demeanor really is. Sure she is depressed and anxious, but I'd say that too, in that situation. People need to stop listening to what she says and WATCH WHAT SHE DOES.

IF she is at Biggs, she is going to find out she is not as crazy as she thinks she is. Trust me, those people don't play. They can't afford too. If she acts crazy she will be treated crazy. So I don't think she is going to like the accomadations there very well. As far as food goes, when I worked for DOC I would rather have eaten a can of Ol Roy. It would have tasted better and would have been more nutrtional. We would rename the menues to make them more suitable to what they were. IE: Beef and Noodles was really Poodles and Noodles. When they had BEEF stew there was a reward to anyone that actually found any beef. At times for breakfast I thought DR Seuess was cooking, Green Eggs and Ham anyone?

I am out probably for the weekend. Stay safe and stay well my friends.

Not really a poster, but an avid reader....the thread here on WS for Jasmine Guevara, from South Dakota could really use some of your super sluething skills. The group on this thread was remarkable!!

IF she is at Biggs, she is going to find out she is not as crazy as she thinks she is. Trust me, those people don't play. They can't afford too. If she acts crazy she will be treated crazy. So I don't think she is going to like the accomadations there very well. As far as food goes, when I worked for DOC I would rather have eaten a can of Ol Roy. It would have tasted better and would have been more nutrtional. We would rename the menues to make them more suitable to what they were. IE: Beef and Noodles was really Poodles and Noodles. When they had BEEF stew there was a reward to anyone that actually found any beef. At times for breakfast I thought DR Seuess was cooking, Green Eggs and Ham anyone?

LMFAO!!!! Seriously!

Oh like Chicken Gonnagetcha (chicken catchatori), or Chicken I'mAfraidof (chicked alfrado), or the all purpose beef patty that may be a hamburger today, a salisbury steak another day, and the same patty will turn into a slab of meat loaf at the drop of a hat!

I'm not sure if this has been posted...didn't see it if it has...

Update/Correction by (AP) - JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) The attorney for a teenager accused of killing a 9-year-old Missouri girl says his client should be sent to a psychiatric hospital.

A judge had not approved the move as of noon Friday, though a draft order had been submitted by the public defender Thursday as part of the case file.
Published: Friday, November 20, 2009 1:00 PM CST
http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2009/11/20/breaking_news/doc4b06b756f2b43893819471.txt

I'm not sure if this has been posted...didn't see it if it has...

Update/Correction by (AP) - JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) The attorney for a teenager accused of killing a 9-year-old Missouri girl says his client should be sent to a psychiatric hospital.

A judge had not approved the move as of noon Friday, though a draft order had been submitted by the public defender Thursday as part of the case file.
Published: Friday, November 20, 2009 1:00 PM CST
http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2009/11/20/breaking_news/doc4b06b756f2b43893819471.txt

Good maybe they will leave her sitting in Morgan County Jail!

IMO, she needs to be evaluted to remove that excuse from the defense during trial. I want her to suffer but not at the expense of a conviction.

Sorry, let me introduce myself since I'm coming out of lurkdom. I'm from NE Missouri and have been following this case and this thread. I'm so glad they are charging Alyssa as an adult and I really hope justice is served for Elizabeth. I'm a mom of a six year old little girl and I can't imagine what her family is going through...

:laugh::behindbar

ROFLMBO!!!!!!:laugh:

:woohoo: yer makin me hungry,,

i'm sure they braught up every thing they could to make this crime look as bad as possible. (not that it wasnt bad mind ya,it was horrible,visious,hienus,plain evil.) but i wonedered why they didnt charge her with assault with a deadly weapon, bein as to how she used a knife in the crime? any ideas?

Sorry, let me introduce myself since I'm coming out of lurkdom. I'm from NE Missouri and have been following this case and this thread. I'm so glad they are charging Alyssa as an adult and I really hope justice is served for Elizabeth. I'm a mom of a six year old little girl and I can't imagine what her family is going through...[/quote]

nice to meet you

i agree..i'm sure they braught up every thing they could to make this crime look as bad as possible. (not that it wasnt bad mind ya,it was horrible,visious,hienus,plain evil.) but i wonedered why they didnt charge her with assault with a deadly weapon, bein as to how she used a knife in the crime? any ideas?

She was not only indicted on first degree murder but also on armed criminal action because she used the knife

Posters,

Per TOS, if you are going to discuss a post from another forum, you must provide a link to it. If you attempt to provide a link and the URL shows up here with asterisks in it, you may not bring that link or the information from that site over to WS.

Thanks for your help!

Hoppy
mod

Was wondering if the Prozac defense has been discussed here ? After reading that AB was in fact taking Prozac http://www.komu.com/satellite/Satel...4c70b769/07ae129e-80ce-0971-0113-e864f8522814 a huge lightbulb lite up... I would bet my last dollar that Prozac will be her defense. Prozac has long been known to promote suicide and violent behavior. There have been many lawsuits brought against Eli Lily, the manufacturer of Prozac, Paxil and Zoloft.

http://injury-law.freeadvice.com/drug-toxic_chemicals/prozac-lawsuit.htm

Hundreds of lawsuits have been filed against Eli Lilly claiming that its antidepressant Prozac caused both suicide and violent behavior in some people who took it. Several of those Prozac lawsuits were highlighted in the news.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/01/03/prozac.documents/index.html

(CNN) -- An internal document purportedly from Eli Lilly and Co. made public Monday appears to show that the drug maker had data more than 15 years ago showing that patients on its antidepressant Prozac were far more likely to attempt suicide and show hostility than were patients on other antidepressants and that the company attempted to minimize public awareness of the side effects.

We discussed the Prozac defense earlier a little. The only actual studies I've read (that weren't posted on a website like prozacsucks.com) showed increased risk of suicide. I've never actually seen anything that proves increased violence.

O/T But I really wonder when someone is going to propose the Ritalin/Adderall defense. The generic name for Adderall is "amphetamine salts" - it's amphetamine. I know firsthand that if you actually have ADHD it can/does work counterintuitively to calm you down. But it's still amphetamine- speed. And unlike the SSRIs or even benzos, amphetamine is a major upper and is known to cause violence and aggression.

The way doctors now dispense it out to every 5 year old who can't sit through Macbeth is bound to cause problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx