GUILTY MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still don't understand why they feel she needs anything more than a GED, it's not like you need that much knowledge to make license plates for the rest of your life...

Besides, you can even get an associates with a GED.

Thinking of our girl this afternoon. Bumpity Bump Elizabeth.

why dont the public defenders ask AB if she would like to exercise her constitutional right to a speedy trial? then her education will be sorted one way or another.

Still haven't forgotten our girl. Doesn't seem like a year she's been gone already. Prayers for her family on this unwanted anniversary.

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2010/10/22/news_local/nt070local10olten10.txt
Family, friends mark anniversary of 9-year-old's death
Many tears were shed, and many hugs were given Thursday during services to mark the one-year anniversary of the death of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten.

http://www.newstribune.com/articles/2010/10/22/news_local/nt070local11education10.txt
Supreme Court rejects Bustamante education case
The Missouri Supreme Court said Thursday that Alyssa Bustamante's lawyers can try again, but the high court won't hear the state public defender's current request for a court order requiring that Bustamante be allowed to continue her high school education while she's in jail.

bumping little elizabeth. Thinking of her lately. Prayers for her family as they face their second round of holidays without sweet pea.

pppfffffttttttttt

so?

ETA

and?

So sorry, for a minute, I was rendered very nearly inarticulate with this one.

pppfffffttttttttt

so?

ETA

and?

So sorry, for a minute, I was rendered very nearly inarticulate with this one.

That's exactly what I was thinking - pffft....ummmm - like Elizabeth & her family would like for her to have her life back.

What a slap in the face to Elizabeth, IMO....AB needs to get used to not having what she wants.

It's not like she's ever going to need these things again... I'm pretty sure she's not allowed to have street clothes while in jail. As for the cards, if she's still under suicide watch then she's most likely not allowed to have those either.

IMO... that picture they have on the article has her looking like she hasn't slept in days... The bags under her eyes look like she's packed a month's worth of luggage in there. What's the matter Alyssa? Is Elizabeth haunting your dreams? Do you see her standing in the corner of your cell every day and night? I hope so. I hope you never sleep one peaceful night again. I know Elizabeth's parent's won't.

Monster.

where exactly will she be keeping this carp? In her new accomodations? I cannot imagine she has a lot of closet space or need for a varied wardrobe selection for her many social responsibilities.

ugghh what a waste of everyone's time and taxpayer dollars to spend a minute adjudicating this request.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniseD
Back