MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my subtraction is correct then MB was 16 when she had AB? Wonder if there was drug use during the pregnancy.

Question for the legal eagles.....how much of AB's past (if it is indeed AB) is taken into consideration re being charged as an adult?

Or is that irrelevant at this time? Does the minor's lawyer argue against being charged as an adult?

TIA

Has it been confirmed it is a "she"?

No, Patty G, it has not been confirmed. Sorry for not posing my question in general terms......one side of my mind was thinking 'in general', the other was thinking of the possibility re a female.

LE said that the phone died Thursday morning,up until then they had a fix on it.They said they had looked in that area 2 separate times and did not see anything, IDK much about them being able to get info from phone without having it in their hands. Also thinking about the statement from LE that Elizabeth was "very well hidden" and now reading that the grave may have been dug ahead of time. Sounds like they have a very good case of Premeditation.

Who's to say the evidence they had didn't come from someone AB texted from Elizabeth's phone. I would say that is written evidence.

I'm interested in viewing AB's pages. Can someone help me out?

I bet there are text messages. However LE made it clear there was a "hand written note"

"The break in the case came just after Friday's 10 a.m. press conference. That's when authorities received a hand-written note that led them to the 15-year-old suspect; the teen then lead authorities to Elizabeth's body."

connectmidmissouri.com/news

So someone outed MB.

PS: all I have to do to check my cell phone records is log on to my account. Elizabeth's mom probably kept watch of her daughter's account.

It's hard to read some of these posts as the quotes are broken.

When snipping part of a post, make sure the "[/quote]" is at the end of the quoted post otherwise you will have a broken quote. :crazy:

I bet there are text messages. However LE made it clear there was a "hand written note"

"The break in the case came just after Friday's 10 a.m. press conference. That's when authorities received a hand-written note that led them to the 15-year-old suspect; the teen then lead authorities to Elizabeth's body."

connectmidmissouri.com/news

So someone outed MB.

As lajr56 said you would think that when she arrived back at the house that it would have been noticeable that something was up, and at that time it was known that Elizabeth was missing.

LE said that the phone died Thursday morning,up until then they had a fix on it.They said they had looked in that area 2 separate times and did not see anything, IDK much about them being able to get info from phone without having it in their hands. Also thinking about the statement from LE that Elizabeth was "very well hidden" and now reading that the grave may have been dug ahead of time. Sounds like they have a very good case of Premeditation.

The prior dug grave & Elizabeth & phone does not add up to me :waitasec:

Info can be attained from phone (without it) I do believe.

Has it been confirmed it is a "she"?

NO - we probably won't hear anything until Monday. At this point, it is all speculation based on the few facts we have from LE and the media.

Salem

We have all focused on AB so much that we haven't thought that maybe it was someone visiting her. Perhaps a boyfriend and that is why we are getting conflicting reports on the perps gender. Even if AB is a POI it doesn't mean she did it. She may have been a witness or was told what happened. Maybe she assisted later in trying to cover things up.

LE said the perp is a person who the family didn't know but that Elizabeth was acquainted with. That implies that it may have been a friend of a friend or a friend's sibling's friend. I would think that E's family would know the neighbor. They have lived in the area for quite a while. I would hope that E's parents would know the people who are in the home they allow their daughter at. Especially with all the problems with her Bio dad I would think they would be aware of who their daughter was with.

I read somewhere else from a person who claims to be from the community that there is a good chance that a member of a fairly prominent family will be involved. They may even be family of someone in LE. That makes me wonder if there isn't someone else involved.

Welcome to Websleuths, MDATCA! I'm sorry we are meeting under these circumstances, but am glad you joined us!

CritterGroupWTTG.gif

I have to say this. Although I appreciate the links that you all found and the information gleaned from it, I am a bit surprised that casenet publishes the full names of minors on the internet for all to see. That seems odd to me.

bbm

Very odd to me too & def not acceptable imo

We have all focused on AB so much that we haven't thought that maybe it was someone visiting her. Perhaps a boyfriend and that is why we are getting conflicting reports on the perps gender. Even if AB is a POI it doesn't mean she did it. She may have been a witness or was told what happened. Maybe she assisted later in trying to cover things up.

LE said the perp is a person who the family didn't know but that Elizabeth was acquainted with. That implies that it may have been a friend of a friend or a friend's sibling's friend. I would think that E's family would know the neighbor. They have lived in the area for quite a while. I would hope that E's parents would know the people who are in the home they allow their daughter at. Especially with all the problems with her Bio dad I would think they would be aware of who their daughter was with.

I read somewhere else from a person who claims to be from the community that there is a good chance that a member of a fairly prominent family will be involved. They may even be family of someone in LE. That makes me wonder if there isn't someone else involved.

Good point. It could even be that AB is the one who gave the written note to LE implicating someone else. We just don't know for sure. I do believe we are on the right track though.

Has anyone been keeping a track on things to see if AB may have logged into Myspace today. Since it tells last log in. I would think lack of activity since the crime would be a big indicater that she may have been involved. Also, the handwritten note may have been written by a person she may have texted from Elizabeth's phone. I know we don't have anything to really confirm that AB is our suspect, but something inside me feels very confident she is indeed the perp.

bbm

Very odd to me too & def not acceptable imo

I've seen on local case files here in Maryland, they too publish minors names in custody cases. However if it is a criminal case the name is not shown what so ever. Only custody cases. Criminal cases list them as minor child under 16 or 18.

Has anyone been keeping a track on things to see if AB may have logged into Myspace today. Since it tells last log in. I would think lack of activity since the crime would be a big indicater that she may have been involved.
Last login, October 19th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member