MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it appears AB's Youtube account is now closed. Says the account is suspended.

Does anyone know if there is a large Mormon population in JC? Where would someone in JC go to church if they were Mormon?

I was reading a blog dated today...I have no idea if this blogger is reliable, as I just found it in a google blog search of AB. But it said something quite interesting...
First of all, I'm not sure how the blogger got his/her hands on this info, but it is really creepy. Apparently, in a MS blog entry from back in December of last year, so almost a whole year ago, AB wrote a story which described an assault of a young girl named Elizabeth. If this is true, this adds to the evidence that this was completely premeditated. AGAIN...this could be completely untrue, but I found it compelling nevertheless. The blogger doesn't say how he obtained the information. And I don't see how he could have unless he is a champion hacker/spoke with MS friends of AB. But again, like I said, if this is true...this shows that the crime wasn't committed in a split-second decision, out of anger. It's something more malicious, more thought-out than we realized.
Sorry if this is a re-post, and I'm sorry I can't verify the info.

I was reading a blog dated today...I have no idea if this blogger is reliable, as I just found it in a google blog search of AB. But it said something quite interesting...
First of all, I'm not sure how the blogger got his/her hands on this info, but it is really creepy. Apparently, in a MS blog entry from back in December of last year, so almost a whole year ago, AB wrote a story which described an assault of a young girl named Elizabeth. If this is true, this adds to the evidence that this was completely premeditated. AGAIN...this could be completely untrue, but I found it compelling nevertheless. The blogger doesn't say how he obtained the information. And I don't see how he could have unless he is a champion hacker/spoke with MS friends of AB. But again, like I said, if this is true...this shows that the crime wasn't committed in a split-second decision, out of anger. It's something more malicious, more thought-out than we realized.
Sorry if this is a re-post, and I'm sorry I can't verify the info.

It is a piece of writing on a friend of AB's myspace blog page. My opinion is that it is not related to Elizabeth Olten.

It is a piece of writing on a friend of AB's myspace blog page. My opinion is that it is not related to Elizabeth Olten.

Oooh okay, thanks. I guess said blogger was mistaken - he wrote that it was a post on AB's Myspace about 11 months ago. But I'm sure he couldn't have gotten that from a very reliable source. Disregard :)

Oooh okay, thanks. I guess said blogger was mistaken - he wrote that it was a post on AB's Myspace about 11 months ago. But I'm sure he couldn't have gotten that from a very reliable source. Disregard :)

I should have prefaced my previous post with "If I remember correctly" - because now I can't find it. I am pretty certain it was not on AB's page because her's has always been private, but I do remember reading it.

I should have prefaced my previous post with "If I remember correctly" - because now I can't find it. I am pretty certain it was not on AB's page because her's has always been private, but I do remember reading it.

I think I found it. The posts from Dec. 14th don't appear to be related to Elizabeth Olten at all, I'm not sure why this guy made that connection. Weird, I suppose he was misinformed, and now he's misinforming gullible people like me who should investigate before they believe people...

Does anyone know if there is a large Mormon population in JC? Where would someone in JC go to church if they were Mormon?

Jules, if you Google Jefferson City Mormon churches, several come up, don't even need to specify MO. Two come up in top listings but for the same address.

Jules, if you Google Jefferson City Mormon churches, several come up, don't even need to specify MO. There are two with JC, MO addresses, others clearly nearby.

Thanks! I was using some yellow page search and nothing in JC was coming up.

I have not caught up on threads from the weekend, why the Mormon angle?

:Jumpie:I need to go to bed - however... I ate WAY TO MUCH Halloween candy and I am WIDE awake from all the sugar!

I have not caught up on threads from the weekend, why the Mormon angle?

I'm not sure. Awhile ago someone thought the teacher who committed suicide might be mormon. Then tonight when I read the blog that was written by AB's maternal aunt (who might also live in the same house) - it appears she is mormon, as well as the g'ma. Someone today also mentioned that AB attended church often, sometimes even before school. I still wonder if there is more to the teacher's suicide than just that he had a terminal disease. The timing is erie. Was he at school on Fri when they discovered E's body? He killed himself Monday morning before school. It might not be related, but I really think he might have known something or suspected something.

I guess maybe I wondered if he knew AB's family from church or something.

Does anyone know if LE showed up at school on Fri. and questioned AB?

Police said that her body was found just before 3 pm Friday. “We were able to obtain some physical evidence and through some analysis of some of the evidence and in all honesty some written evidence, we were able to develop a person of interest,” said Sheriff White. “Once we reached that person and interviewed them, ultimately they led up to where we’ve recovered Elizabeth’s body.”

I'm not sure. Awhile ago someone thought the teacher who committed suicide might be mormon. Then tonight when I read the blog that was written by AB's maternal aunt (who might also live in the same house) - it appears she is mormon, as well as the g'ma. Someone today also mentioned that AB attended church often, sometimes even before school. I still wonder if there is more to the teacher's suicide than just that he had a terminal disease. The timing is erie. Was he at school on Fri when they discovered E's body? He killed himself Monday morning before school. It might not be related, but I really think he might have known something or suspected something.

I guess maybe I wondered if he knew AB's family from church or something.

I have had some of the same concerns, but didn't want to get a time-out for passing on rumors/suppositions... The timing IS eerie. But do we/does anyone closer know if the two had any school-based connection? Did he teach her at some point? Who exactly gave LE the written info that led them to the site?

does anyone know if AB's "fence" video is available anywhere else online? I see her youtube acct has been removed... TIA

eta : I did find a snipsnap site where she sings 2 songs...

AB's friends page is now set to private. I really hope that someone who could help her did so. I am afraid that myspace just either closed it for TOS or she was notified and made it private. I am very hopeful that it got into the right hands.

Doesn't look like her to me.

I hope I'm in compliance with TOS by sharing this link, but I found this last night on MySpace and wondered if this is one of AB's accounts? (Thought this might be a photo of her with her brothers)

Hadn't seen this posted before...

I hope I'm in compliance with TOS by sharing this link, but I found this last night on MySpace and wondered if this is one of AB's accounts? (Thought this might be a photo of her with her brothers)

xxxxxxx

No I don't think it's her.
I don't think you can post a minor's MS page.
You should remove the link IMO.

You haven't seen it posted before because its against TOS to post links to myspace and crap like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member