MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We shall see... idk

(NewsNation) — The owner of the property where three Kansas City Chiefs fans were found dead in January won’t face criminal charges, his attorney told NewsNation, but prosecutors haven’t confirmed that claim.

Updated: SEP 12, 2024 / 11:24 PM CDT
From the linked article

“He doesn’t use that particular door. He goes out in the front,” Picerno told NewsNation host Dan Abrams. “He had absolutely no knowledge they were out there. They were his friends. They were at his house socializing. If he had found them there, or if they were in danger, he would have called the police and tried to help them.”

I can believe that, I never use my front door at all, only enter through the garage or my patio door. I can’t even see my front porch from my driveway.

Once a florist delivered flowers to my front door and left them on my porch. I didn’t find them until the next week.

From the linked article

“He doesn’t use that particular door. He goes out in the front,” Picerno told NewsNation host Dan Abrams. “He had absolutely no knowledge they were out there. They were his friends. They were at his house socializing. If he had found them there, or if they were in danger, he would have called the police and tried to help them.”

I can believe that, I never use my front door at all, only enter through the garage or my patio door. I can’t even see my front porch from my driveway.

Once a florist delivered flowers to my front door and left them on my porch. I didn’t find them until the next week.
I can believe this too. Sad and sorry, but absolutely true. My husband in the past has literally slept for 36 hours after a binger. Any awful thing could have happened during that time and he'd have had no clue. I believe this guy passed out, woke up to repeated knocking and calls, and had no idea. If he was the guy that supplied the drugs, he should be charged. If not, he's a victim that was just lucky enough to not take them, or had passed out inside instead of outside. Sad situation all around. The fentanyl stuff is scary. I'm scared for anyone who pops pills.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Btoole5
Back