MO - Furious Friends Demand Answers After 3 Men Found Dead at Kansas City Home Days After Watching Football Game, January 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, I don't see that from the article. The relative says only that he was "sitting there." No chair is mentioned. In that region of the country, "sitting there" often just means that the person was there, not necessarily literally sitting.
If you look at the video you'll see quite a few chairs on that patio. He probably was sitting in one. JMO

If you look at the video you'll see quite a few chairs on that patio. He probably was sitting in one. JMO

Thank you for the video with chairs out there.

I feel sorry for Jordan

I think this was a very unfortunate accident based on known drug use gone bad.
I don’t see ANYONE denying drug use- not the mother of one of the deceased, not the attorneys.
<modsnip>
The families of the three deceased are trying to pin blame on Jordan when he’s really just clueless regarding all of it. It’s just a really, really sad and strange accident I think. Laced drugs by far makes the most sense to me.
<modsnip: quoted post was snipped> Seems possible any of the 4 men who may have been under the influence of a drug they have never taken before or never had that amount before, could misperceive a lot. And it is unclear how familiar the 3 friends would be with the layout of the house. They may not have fully been aware of where they were when the drug overcame them. With not much revealed about body positions, is it possible they had been trying to go back into the house? Or if the three men misperceived they were actually leaving from the front door? That they were in the fenced backyard does seem particularly odd, with nothing in the pictures of the backyard visually having anything to do but sit in the cold.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Misc thoughts:

If the Police thought that fentanyl-laced cannabis was a factor in these deaths I am sure they would have issued a warning to the residents of that city. Within days they would have had the phone records of all involved so by now know exactly how these drugs were obtained. That is if there were drugs involved. The fact that the police have stated that it is 100% not a criminal investigation leads me to believe they know exactly what happened and can prove it.

<modsnip: no source links>
Three grown men, with cell phones just gave up the ghost and froze to death because they were drinking on game night? That doesn't seem logical to me. Cops have already warned the public about fentanyl over and over. I think they're waiting on the toxicology before they say anything. AJMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper