DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh FINALLY!!!
I guess my post earlier was removed...
TOLD you OW was talking now...
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1408/25/sitroom.02.html

I just had to wait for transcripts.

BLITZER: Just hours after the funeral for 18-year-old Michael Brown, we're getting new information about the investigation into his killing by Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson.

Let's go to our justice reporter, Evan Perez. He's joining us now from Ferguson.

You're learning new information from your sources about what officer Wilson is telling investigators, is that right, Evan?

EVAN PEREZ, CNN JUSTICE CORRESPONDENT: That's right, Wolf.

We're hearing that he has told investigators that as he was coming back from answering a medical call, a medical emergency call nearby, he came across these two young men, Michael Brown and Dorian Johnson, the friend, and he found them walking down the middle of the street.

And according to the account that he's provided to investigators, he told them to move out of the way out of the middle of the street and to go on to the sidewalk. He said they refused, that they were blocking his path as he was trying to make his way down the road and that's how this confrontation began.
Obviously, this is very important because some of the portrayals frankly from the accounts has been that Michael Brown was shot down, you know, essentially for jaywalking and the officer is telling a more complicated story perhaps, Wolf.

*cnt'd at link....

***there was no leaving and reversing car and squealing brakes backing up. It never happened.moo
All posts are MOO

I know that part is odd to me but if that is a common occurrence where he lives or lived maybe it would not phase him. ME? I would have hit the deck.

Maybe he was caught up in the moment... *gag*

I'm literally laughing out loud now... because can you imagine being THAT guy and having to testify ? "Uhh yeah.. I was umm uhhh getting frisky with my internet girl and about 15 minutes later I noticed all of these cops ... I wondered what I missed so I went back and replayed my video chat..."

I just remembered something I've kept forgetting to ask about, regarding the location of the police SUVs.

In the Mike Brady video, an SUV is seen immediately after the shooting (I think) doing a short repositioning.

Can aany of you who have been analyzing this tell me if that's Wilson's car, and, if so, the possible reasons or implications to the position of it once it's yellow-taped?

(I expect a full report on this, the audio, and conclusion of this entire crime by the time I return tomorrow! :D )

ahh FINALLY!!!

BLITZER: Just hours after the funeral for 18-year-old Michael Brown, we're getting new information about the investigation into his killing by Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson.

Let's go to our justice reporter, Evan Perez. He's joining us now from Ferguson.

You're learning new information from your sources about what officer Wilson is telling investigators, is that right, Evan?

We're hearing that he has told investigators that as he was coming back from answering a medical call, a medical emergency call nearby, he came across these two young men, Michael Brown and Dorian Johnson, the friend, and he found them walking down the middle of the street.

And according to the account that he's provided to investigators, he told them to move out of the way out of the middle of the street and to go on to the sidewalk. He said they refused, that they were blocking his path as he was trying to make his way down the road and that's how this confrontation began.
Obviously, this is very important because some of the portrayals frankly from the accounts has been that Michael Brown was shot down, you know, essentially for jaywalking and the officer is telling a more complicated story perhaps, Wolf.

*cnt'd at link....
All posts are MOO

So Wolf doesn't follow up and ask, " then what happened?"

Geesh!

They milking the report? Spread it out over a few days?

Sounds like investigators are leaking details from the report or interview with OW. Not that OW is speaking with media. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just MO, but I've never understood the stance (here, and many other places) that wiki is not a credible source. ie: 255 sources are cited below the Tamerlan Tsarnaev article that was linked, and (like the usual wiki articles) the majority are MSM (major newspapers, networks, expert and/or legal witness interviews, etc). so if one questions the article's content, the sources are easily available for fact-checking. this is not directed at any particular poster, I just have never understood the wiki-bias
_ _ _ _ _

Captain Quil = a shot of Captain Morgan mixed with a shot of NyQuil

I thought he'd be attending the funeral today. Is he in hiding? Did he leave the area for fear of what will happen when Ferguson finds out he embellished MB's story about not doing anything wrong? I really hope he doesn't have kids!
I just don't understand why he would lie in the first place...
Moo

All posts are MOO
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-fired-including-final-volley-kill-shots.html

click on this link, scroll down a few paragraphs , there's a PICTURE of DJ leaving the funeral.

So Wolf doesn't follow up and ask, " then what happened?"

Geesh!

They milking the report? Spread it out over a few days?

Sounds like investigators are leaking details from the report or interview with OW. Not that OW is speaking with media. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I am sorry that is what I meant. OW is talking to LE and they are giving us bits and pieces. Coming from LE seems more reliable. Maybe not.

All posts are MOO

ahh FINALLY!!!

*cnt'd at link....

***there was no leaving and reversing car and squealing brakes backing up. It never happened.moo
All posts are MOO
THANK YOU for bringing this here. I heard this report earlier today while it was on but my husband was talking to me and I couldnt hear it very well. But I remember hearing they were blocking HIM on the road. Now that is just NUTS!

just MO, but I've never understood the stance (here, and many other places) that wiki is not a credible source. ie: 255 sources are cited below the Tamerlan Tsarnaev article that was linked, and (like the usual wiki articles) the majority are MSM (major newspapers, networks, expert and/or legal witness interviews, etc). so if one questions the article's content, the sources are easily available for fact-checking. this is not directed at any particular poster, I just have never understood the wiki-bias
_ _ _ _ _

Captain Quil = a shot of Captain Morgan mixed with a shot of NyQuil

I use wiki all the time. I think the only problem with it is that people can 'edit' and add things that sometimes are incorrect. I think they tightened that up though.

Thanks for the Capt Quil recipe. Seems like that is one MB must have liked since his friends left the ingredients at the crime scene.

I use wiki all the time. I think the only problem with it is that people can 'edit' and add things that sometimes are incorrect. I think they tightened that up though.

Thanks for the Capt Quil recipe. Seems like that is one MB must have liked since his friends left the ingredients at the crime scene.
And how weird is that!
A: who would give it away
B: what if a child got ahold of it!!!

Water and food coloring I guess...

All posts are MOO

I can see why people are skeptical of the audio. If real, I can also understand why the guy didn't hear anything, he had tunnel hearing at the moment, because he had one thing on his mind most likely. I am on the fence if it is authentic. Never a bad idea to wait and see.

-MOO

Oh I am sorry that is what I meant. OW is talking to LE and they are giving us bits and pieces. Coming from LE seems more reliable. Maybe not.

All posts are MOO

Wow, just wow. Amazing I watched CNN much of the night and never heard any mention if this! So maybe MB did say "what are u gonna do, shoot me?" That makes sense in the context of them blocking DW's way and refusing to move.

Most of the booze and niquil looking bottles were empty. Imo

cd298f9817dfb77c94db20828b18b2c3.jpg

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article1239281.html

All posts are MOO

I can see why people are skeptical of the audio. If real, I can also understand why the guy didn't hear anything, he had tunnel hearing at the moment, because he had one thing on his mind most likely. I am on the fence if it is authentic. Never a bad idea to wait and see.

-MOO

One reason I'm thinking it's real is the atty and then Crump gave it to the FBI. If the person who taped it is a fraud, he's going to be a whole lotta trouble!

<modsnip>

I don't need to discredit MB's previous spiritual experiences in order to believe that he made some disastrous choices on August 9.

I also don't need to find MB to be a soul-less monster in order to believe that Officer Wilson's actions on August 9 were justifiable.

There were a few people, including myself, who thanked your post. I just checked. AND I replied that I was WRONG and should not have assumed it was a chemical high. But later on I did ETA to say there was a reason or two why I did think it was a chemical high.

I did not see your post receiving any derision. I have nothing but enormous respect for you and always have.

Thank You Katy.

I deleted my original post and then re-posted it just now (it appears just below your post that I'm replying to), because I wanted to make sure that I included the entire conversation.

Thank you for your support.

If anything positive is ever going to happen, if any positive change is ever going to occur, then every voice needs to be heard.

Every voice needs to be heard.

Not just the voice of the majority.

Every voice.

Someone mase a comment how weird it is that we don't hear voices in addition to gunshots. I'm not sure that the voices would carry the way gunshots do.
We heard them and someone yelling for hel with Travoyn, but I think the sidewalk was closer to the 911 caller than the street would have been in thjs complex.
I also wonderd about head phones or bluetooth. Would it pick up outside noises though?
I'm not sure how that works.

All posts are MOO

You know what else...I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I remember reading an article right after this first started that mentioned the store owners had basically refused to cooperate or make any statement or whatever, completely distancing themselves from the case altogether. Basically, it was a statement they supposedly made that said that THEY didn't call the police on MB and THEY didn't identify the suspect as MB and that THEY basically had nothing to do with anything. Makes me wonder if some after-the-fact additional intimidation didn't take place. And wasn't his store looted and pretty much destroyed after all of that as well? So sad.

The store owner DID cooperate immediately after the robbery.

I don't think he needed additional intimidation, he saw the QT get looted and burned to the ground with warnings about "Snitches getting Stitches" painted on it. That message was surely more than enough!

I honestly don't think anyone on the street knew he was involved until it was announced (and then his store was looted promptly that night).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste