MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I think they should do that. Not because the prosecutor cannot be trusted, but because if GJ does not indict, the blame will never stop. Just bring in an unrelated, non-controversial special prosecutor. If the facts support an indictment or not, we surely don't need the haze and scrutiny associated with the current one either way.
JMO!

If they follow their usual script, the next step is to remove the current prosecutor and appoint a special prosecutor. You will notice they have already had stories in the MSM disparaging the current prosecutor.

Paul Hampel ‏@phampel 49s
Two miles from #Ferguson. Crowd, tension bldg at Riverview and McLaren in #NorthSTL. Site of police shooting today.

:rolleyes:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bvb-Qm3CAAA3NYL.jpg

Matt Pearce ‏@mattdpearce 3m
Re-upping this from earlier: https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/501695806848499712 …

Matt Pearce @mattdpearce
At least SEVEN people have been shot in Ferguson during protests or street clashes:Tuesday (8/12): 2…

Then stay home. Wtf do people who challenge the police expect? They are asking for trouble. They won't win. :snooty:

FOX Carolina News ‏@foxcarolinanews 46s
Kansas City officer faces review for Michael Brown Facebook posts: A Kansas City Police Department officer ven... http://bit.ly/1n7pAfr

Officer Marc Catron's postings have produced outrage on social media, particularly because he made strong comments about Michael Brown. He shared a picture that he and others have claimed is Brown in a compromising position, but it's actually an accused killer from Oregon.

http://kctv.images.worldnow.com/images/26310700_BG1.jpg

Although I don't know what he said, he is entitled to an opinion. :snooty:
CNN Breaking News ‏@cnnbrk 2m
Al Sharpton to deliver eulogy at the funeral for Michael Brown, National Action Network says.

Paul Hampel ‏@phampel 33s
#Ferguson #NorthStLouis This is what crowd here is shouting as cars flash by on Riverview:

View attachment 57184

STAY HOME!

Al Sharpton to deliver eulogy at the funeral for Michael Brown, National Action Network says.

I officially have lost respect for this family. My heart still goes out due to the loss but inviting this into the sacred event of a funeral is a clear indication of their intentions and priorities. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't be listening to that although I am sure that the press will all be in attendance and I will have to work to avoid it on tv.

Al Sharpton did not know this young man from Adam. I would much rather sede this family pull back and privatize the funeral keeping it to actual family and friends rather than politicize it and let it be about the face time for activists.

Now if it were going to be ACTUAL people who knew Mr. Brown eulogizing him I would be interested to hear what they were going to say about the Mike they knew.

I don't need to hear Mr. Sharpton's speech to know what it will contain. Lots of rhetoric, the martyring of this young man. But if I bothered to watch/listen, I would end up knowing nothing more about the actual young man who died and who the funeral is supposed to be about.

I am sad about this choice of eulogists. I do not think Brown was a demon or evil. I am sure his family loved him dearly and I have no doubt they are suffering. But I have no stomach for the continued demonization of officer Wilson any more than I hve for the deification of Brown.

:sigh:

I think the prosecutor should stand up and say, I know that I am unbiased but what matters to me more is that people believe they really get a fair and just investigation. So we are going to appoint a special prosecutor.

Won't be listening to that although I am sure that the press will all be in attendance and I will have to work to avoid it on tv.

Al Sharpton did not know this young man from Adam. I would much rather sede this family pull back and privatize the funeral keeping it to actual family and friends rather than politicize it and let it be about the face time for activists.

Now if it were going to be ACTUAL people who knew Mr. Brown eulogizing him I would be interested to hear what they were going to say about the Mike they knew.

I don't need to hear Mr. Sharpton's speech to know what it will contain. Lots of rhetoric, the martyring of this young man. But if I bothered to watch/listen, I would end up knowing nothing more about the actual young man who died and who the funeral is supposed to be about.

I am sad about this choice of eulogists. I do not think Brown was a demon or evil. I am sure his family loved him dearly and I have no doubt they are suffering. But I have no stomach for the continued demonization of officer Wilson any more than I hve for the deification of Brown.

:sigh:
bravo that

You know, I think they should do that. Not because the prosecutor cannot be trusted, but because if GJ does not indict, the blame will never stop. Just bring in an unrelated, non-controversial special prosecutor. If the facts support an indictment or not, we surely don't need the haze and scrutiny associated with the current one either way.
JMO!

It would be nice if it would make the blame stop, but it won't. Refer to the Zimmerman case.

And I won't be surprised if the GJ gets cancelled.

Softail you said:
Then stay home. Wtf do people who challenge the police expect? They are asking for trouble. They won't win.

Please have respect for those who disagree. Your statement suggests totalitarianism.
Please mods-don't kick me off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member