Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VICE News ‏@vicenews 4m
A KKK group claims it's protecting whites around Ferguson and raising money for Darren Wilson: http://bit.ly/1pMlZs5

That's a bunch of hooey. There aren't a whole lot of white people who live in that area. In fact, by showing up, the KKK probably doubled the white presence in that area (ha!). That really ticks me off... they need to leave.. they are begging for a problem. Nothing good can come of that.

That's a bunch of hooey. There aren't a whole lot of white people who live in that area. In fact, by showing up, the KKK probably doubled the white presence in that area (ha!). That really ticks me off... they need to leave.. they are begging for a problem. Nothing good can come of that.

I think they are trying to underscore the hypocrisy that is going on.

What I do not understand is why haven't we heard from a lawyer representing Officer Wilson by now? I would hope that the police association would have retained a top notch lawyer to defend Wilson in the media by now. All of the witnesses that have come forward are "lawyered up" but not Wilson?

In a case such as this where it appears that Wilson is being railroaded he should, IMO, have a lawyer presenting his version of events to the media as well as challenging all of the inconsistencies in the witness statements. A lawyer representing Wilson could come forward with proof of the severe facial injury sustained by Wilson. It would be very powerful if the public could see pictures of the bruising and x-rays depicting fractures to the orbital area.

I have asked the same questions that you do.

I think that the reason is this: if this information is released; the reaction to the information would be a disaster; considering how the MB supporters have conducted themselves and the untruths that have been said in interviews, what is being said at the "protests", the signs held in the "protests", what was said at the memorial, the interviews of the witnesses, etc..

It's already a disaster, refer to links regarding what the family attorney has stated, the family itself has stated, what Sharpton et. al have said, the "protesting", the rioting...all of it.

Releasing any information that exonerates the LEO would be a big mistake, due to the facts that I have stated above.

I have asked many questions regarding the GJ on the other thread, and I have come to realize that the decisions made in this case are to quell any actions(hysteria/deaths/violence/looting), by the supporters of MB.

I do not believe that a GJ should be considering this case at all. In my eyes; there is no probable cause.
Look at how fast this grand jury has been convened.

I honestly believe that the decisions made in this incident, have been made out of fear (and possibly some sort of cover-up situation?), refer to the UTube video and to the statements of the witnesses.

Think of what the MB supporters reaction would be to any further information supporting the LEO. The MB supporters are controlling very, very important decisions and actions. Why are they allowed to have this control? It is unfair and unjust.

Look at how the "protesters" are permitted to continue to spread mistruths (to the point of plain deliberate denial as to the real truth of this incident); at the very courthouse where this grand jury is responsible for making decisions that could potentially cause even further the damage to the LEO's life.

The LEO's life has been changed forever; enough is enough.

I think that the LEO is suffering because of the very dangerous decisions that were deliberately made by a man who strong armed, bullied and robbed a shopkeeper, refused to follow a simple order to get out of the middle of the street, attacked the officer, resisted arrest and more importantly attempted to get the LEO's gun. Have I left anything out? Oh yes, wait...the cigars he robbed are typically used to make blunts. The contents of the cigars are emptied out and pot is put in. I firmly believe that IMO, IMO, IMO, MB was indeed going to make blunts out of the stolen cigars.

I've just noticed while previewing my post that my post seems preachy to me, which is not my intention. Additionally, I've tried very hard to avoid politics in my post. Many here have a wonderful gift regarding how they express their opinions and thoughts. I lack that gift.

~please pardon my spelling and grammar, I wrote this post in haste.~

I think the thing that baffles me so much... is the selective memory of bad deeds when it comes to perpetrators Jackson & Sharpton (not to mention Obama & Holder). I really don't get it.. my hubby and I have had this conversation... they complain about not being treated fairly (bulldink). Yet, they get by with what they do because they are black and they are TOTALLY ok with that. *THAT* is what sets civil rights back- not white people.

They get by with what they do and the same could be said for whites so spare me

I think it was a huge mistake by LE not to come out with Officer Wilson's version of the event immediately after it happened. The only thing we heard was an unarmed black teen was shot by a white officer and even when he put his hands in the air and begged "Don't shoot, don't shoot", the officer continued to shoot until he was dead. Judging by some of the comments that have been made by the protesters, it seems that's still all they know of what happened. If the public had known about the struggle in the police car for the officer's weapon, the officer gettting punched in the face, the robbery in the store and the store owner being roughed up, etc etc., I don't think the outrage and chaos that ensued would have happened. Something about the way this was handled just doesn't sit right with me.

When there's a bad guy with a gun, I guarantee you'll be begging to be right next to the good guy with a gun.

Liloleme---I'm sure you weren't directing your response at me personally as my posts support law enforcement. And I'm the type of gal who doesn't like to (or doesn't need to) beg for help--if you catch my drift.

I think it was a huge mistake by LE not to come out with Officer Wilson's version of the event immediately after it happened. The only thing we heard was an unarmed black teen was shot by a white officer and even when he put his hands in the air and begged "Don't shoot, don't shoot", the officer continued to shoot until he was dead. Judging by some of the comments that have been made by the protesters, it seems that's still all they know of what happened. If the public had known about the struggle in the police car for the officer's weapon, the officer gettting punched in the face, the robbery in the store and the store owner being roughed up, etc etc., I don't think the outrage and chaos that ensued would have happened. Something about the way this was handled just doesn't sit right with me.

I wholeheartedly agree, Apollo. Put the truth out there with supporting evidence & let it play out accordingly.

Really? Handled by whom? There is no evidence the man put his hands in the air. Ever. Minor detail you wish to exploit.

Huh?????????? Surely you heard the initial reports that he had put his hands in the air and begged for Officer Wilson not to shoot him. His buddy and some witnesses stated as much, in case you haven't heard. I don't believe it but that doesn't mean it wasn't said.

Have you seen the protesters marching and chanting "Hands up---don't shoot" How do you suppose they came up with that?

They are <mod snip> in trouble with the law previously?

This is what is really sad, people get fired up about a <mod snip> that was shot by police. But nary a peep about the senseless killings that have occurred in Chicago.

Because the shooting has absolutely nothing to do with race. Holder isn't the one running after these pseudo "race" issues, it is Sharpton.

But Holder visiting Ferguson and talking about his supposed profiling experience isn't running after the race issue?

Talking to my husband earlier tonight and brought up the eye injury. He said before we met he had it both eyes in a car accident. He did not have surgery but kindly told me that if his eyes ever fall out ( the Dr told him there was a chance later in life) just help him get to the ER. My response blood freaks me out eyeballs oh no no no you are on your own Skippy. Please tell me he was messing with me. Cause now I will be eyeball checking to see if they are getting loose. lol

LOL...okay that was so bizarre I had to google it. Good news is I don't think his eyeballs will ever "fall out".

Apparently with an orbital blowout it is often the bone UNDER the eye ball (called the floor) that gets broken. That can later weaken and the eye ball can "fall down" into the gap which would cause that eye to gaze upwards while his normal eye doesn't. I think that is what the doctor meant, not that his eyeballs could simply "fall out" at some point.

I am not a medical professional, just sharing what I learned (and it may put your mind at ease). Then again he may just be messing with you.

BlowoutFx.gif

This is what is really sad, people get fired up about a that was shot by police. But nary a peep about the senseless killings that have occurred in Chicago.

The killing in Ferguson is just as senseless as those in Chicago. No more, no less, imo.

They are <mod snip> in trouble with the law previously?

Maybe some are. I don't know, but the "hands up--don't shoot" demonstrations resulted from the first, apparently false, narrative based on DJ's initial version of events. That narrative has fallen apart for many because of subsequent revelations, but some have gone no further that the initial assertion of "unarmed black teen , trying to surrender, shot down by white policeman." I don't believe race was a factor in the policeman's actions, but race has definitely been inserted into the issue from day one, and perpetuated by activists, politicians and the media. All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member