MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. No fracture not all that compelling...both versions come from "sources". That they took x-rays looking for fractures supports some type of trauma to face.

2. Fail to see how anyone can see evidence or no evidence of orbital fracture from Crenshaw's video.

3. After watching the video of Wilson, I am even more convinced Piaget didn't see the shooting.

Right, but he apparently did NOT have his hands up and was approaching the officer, who had already yelled FREEZE.

I do not know but then when and how did he get the arm shots? The arm had to be available to shoot.....so, when? JMO

The ONLY person that said the cop first said " get out of the effin street' is Dorian, and he has been proven to be an unreliable witness, imo. I think it is more likely that the initial words from this officer were rather polite, as he drove on past the teens. It was only when they ignored/defied him, that he backed up the car, and asked again. At that point he was less polite, I am sure.

IIRC Dorian originally quoted himself telling the supposedly foul-mouthed DW, "Officer, we are almost at our destination." lol

I do not know but then when and how did he get the arm shots? The arm had to be available to shoot.....so, when? JMO

I think when he turned around and began approaching the officer. Shots were coming at that time. It probably took a grand total of 2or 3 seconds for all those shots.

IIRC Dorian originally quoted himself telling the supposedly foul-mouthed DW, "Officer, we are almost at our destination." lol

I know, right. The officer was rude and cussing but the choir boys were polite and spoke in formal terms.

Probably in the car when MB and Officer Wilson fought over the gun.

That's what Michael Baden's report specified -6 bullets.

He said at least six. I didn't understand this unless he is suggesting a possible entry wound through an exit wound. Thoughts anyone?

Just watched a new interview with Browns parents on CNN. His Mother was very pleased with Holder and feels that things will turn out well. I wonder what Holder promised her?

eta from your link: I had been on the ground helping Al Jazeera America** cover the protests and unrest in Ferguson, Mo., since this all started last week. After what I saw last night, I will not be returning. The behavior and number of journalists there is so appalling, that I cannot in good conscience continue to be a part of the spectacle.

That is the 4th reporter leaving/left today. The one tweeted they will still have someone there long after CNN etc move on.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_49a1b882-cd74-5cc4-8096-fcb1405d8380.html

Normandy High the Most Dangerous School In the Area ... with warring tribes of kids from 24 municipalities. "A culture of violence" ...

"Normandy stands apart not only for its sheer number of fights, but for a dramatic spike in serious discipline incidents — which have nearly doubled since 2009, according to district figures reported to the state. The increase coincides with a period of crisis in which the state has stripped the district of accreditation, citing poor leadership, dismal academics and other problems"

IIRC MB graduated from an "alternative" high school. There was an interview with his teacher very early on but I cannot find the link. If that be the case there would be reasons MB was no longer in a regular education program.

One of my best friends is a teacher at an "alternative" junior and senior high school and has been since serving two rotations in Iraq as a Staff Sgt.. He tells me almost every time we talk that his most challenging part of his job is absentee and uninvolved parents. His students have been kicked out of regular schools, mainly due to behavioral problems. And this is in the NYC Public School system so I'm sure you could imagine. The classes at this school are a "last ditch effort" to educate these kids. Seventh through Twelfth grades. In most cases parents of these kids are in total denial regarding their kids, thinking they are all angels and the problems are the school's problem. It's sad.

JMO's

Something else that has been 'niggling' at me. Early on, Dorian admitted that he ran home, then returned to the scene. Why go home? I would speculate that he wanted to rid himself of something, like maybe some weed or whatever?

If so, that would give even more motive for the attack. They would want to get away so they could dump the drugs before they were searched. Especially if either were on probation.

I watched this clip of DD with MB cousin...

Respectfully, IMHO I don't think there'd been either grand jury or open court if race reversed. I think perhaps the office would be put on paid Admin leave while they did a routine investigation and once report filed be back to work.

Do I think family be upset of course possibly try to file wrongful death suit perhaps but I think majority of people would say if he hadn't been engaging in behavior he'd not been in situation whether you want to take that as far back as actions in store or to just the resisting.

I just think we'd see that as accepting personal responsibility for our actions.

As to being afraid of police.. I'm grown woman never been in trouble with law except occasional traffic ticket I drive car with all head and tail lights, valid tags, insurance and won't drive after drinking etc and I'M STILL NERVOUS when police car is behind me or at intersection etc. Because I was raised to respect law enforcement to follow rules and any kind of incident would go down on my permanent record for life people would know I've been arrested for... and that would be an embarrassment NOT badge of honor.

JMHO

Like to say Amen to paragraph #1

Last paragraph, same here. And to add my son is LE. I still get nervous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get nervous, too. I've had a total of 2 tickets, zero arrests, never cuffed and a few times if I or LE overreacted it could have got ugly-most of Chino Hills PD showed up due to shots fired. They didn't know it was a gun dog training facility even though it had been there for years. Twice I can remember being be not nice, but doing as was told. Once when I was working nights and cops repeatedly pulled me over because they couldn't tell which driveway I pulled out of and neighbor had a "side business". The other I was one step from bat***** crazy when cops entered my yard with my dogs out and were seriously considering shooting them. We didn't have good phone reception when it rained in 2004 and while attempting to get on internet with dial up somehow called 911. They kept asking me why I was agitated, well, gee, you walk into my gated yard and have weapons drawn at my dogs. Finally corralled dogs they came, looked at my living room decorated in dog show pic, trophies and ribbons, they just turned and left.

Once you challenge LE you open yourself up to being restrained one way or another.

I watched this clip of DD with MB cousin...

Respectfully, IMHO I don't think there'd been either grand jury or open court if race reversed. I think perhaps the office would be put on paid Admin leave while they did a routine investigation and once report filed be back to work.

Do I think family be upset of course possibly try to file wrongful death suit perhaps but I think majority of people would say if he hadn't been engaging in behavior he'd not been in situation whether you want to take that as far back as actions in store or to just the resisting.

I just think we'd see that as accepting personal responsibility for our actions.

As to being afraid of police.. I'm grown woman never been in trouble with law except occasional traffic ticket I drive car with all head and tail lights, valid tags, insurance and won't drive after drinking etc and I'M STILL NERVOUS when police car is behind me or at intersection etc. Because I was raised to respect law enforcement to follow rules and any kind of incident would go down on my permanent record for life people would know I've been arrested for... and that would be an embarrassment NOT badge of honor.

JMHO

He said at least six. I didn't understand this unless he is suggesting a possible entry wound through an exit wound. Thoughts anyone?

Just a guess.....I think that the wound in question was the one near the armpit which Baden thought possibly an arm shot next to it created it. He said he would like to consult with the State ME about that. Maybe THAT is the chest wound that the State ME mentions, and is therefore the "possible" 7th wound that Baden hesitated to identify without consulting the State ME. ????? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman