MO MO - Haven Liebmann, 20, St Louis, 1 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The body of a white male turned up in the parking lot of the closed Burger King in Sullivan MO. My mom works at the Circle K which is attached to the BK and found out from a cop talking too loud that he has been missing since Decemeber. This is the only person that fit the limited information I have. They have not released the identity of the poor soul, but he was stuffed in the trunk of a stolen car and I thought maybe you guys would want to know Haven was possible found.

The body of a white male turned up in the parking lot of the closed Burger King in Sullivan MO. My mom works at the Circle K which is attached to the BK and found out from a cop talking too loud that he has been missing since Decemeber. This is the only person that fit the limited information I have. They have not released the identity of the poor soul, but he was stuffed in the trunk of a stolen car and I thought maybe you guys would want to know Haven was possible found.

Hello I am one of Haven's friends. It was actually after seeing that posted on a news site that I began to search his name on Google to see if I could find anything. I've been thinking about him so much recently. Is there anything else that you possibly know? I don't think it's coincidence that I stumbled upon this tonight.

Here‘s an MSM article about the body found in Sullivan (video at link).

Franklin County Sheriff’s Office investigating body found in vehicle

SULLIVAN, MO – Police are investigating the discovery of a body in a vehicle in Sullivan Missouri. According to the Franklin County Sheriff, the body was found Tuesday afternoon around 5:15 p.m. in the trunk of a vehicle on the parking lot of a former Burger King in Oak Grove Village.

Police say someone noticed a foul smell and called the police.

When officers arrived they discovered the vehicle had been stolen, and the body of an adult in the trunk.

An investigation is ongoing.

http://fox2now.com/2018/04/24/franklin-county-sheriffs-office-investigating-body-found-in-vehicle/

Here‘s an MSM article about the body found in Sullivan (video at link).

Franklin County Sheriff’s Office investigating body found in vehicle

SULLIVAN, MO – Police are investigating the discovery of a body in a vehicle in Sullivan Missouri. According to the Franklin County Sheriff, the body was found Tuesday afternoon around 5:15 p.m. in the trunk of a vehicle on the parking lot of a former Burger King in Oak Grove Village.

Police say someone noticed a foul smell and called the police.

When officers arrived they discovered the vehicle had been stolen, and the body of an adult in the trunk.

An investigation is ongoing.

http://fox2now.com/2018/04/24/franklin-county-sheriffs-office-investigating-body-found-in-vehicle/

Well, the obvious question - where was he between now and when he went missing in December? It doesn't seem realistic that he would have been killed back then. Was he held captive somewhere? Living on the streets? Did he have an issue with drug addiction? Such a sad story. I hope his family finds some answers.

Well, the obvious question - where was he between now and when he went missing in December? It doesn't seem realistic that he would have been killed back then. Was he held captive somewhere? Living on the streets? Did he have an issue with drug addiction? Such a sad story. I hope his family finds some answers.

I an not up to date with this case so I wonder why he couldn’t have been killed in December?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I an not up to date with this case so I wonder why he couldn’t have been killed in December?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I'm somewhat familiar with the area and it seems unlikely the car would have been sitting there abandoned for a long period of time. It's possible it could have been parked in a different location prior to this, where no one would have noticed the odor, but it seems the decomposition process would be much further advanced. It's been 4+ months.

Another news article says its unknown how long the vehicle has been there. The parking lot is used by people doing ride-share commuting to work in the St Louis area.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_265e7614-f2cc-51c2-8a4e-f8aea830c1c5.html

I repeat I live in Sullivan that car has been there for at least two weeks. The point I'd like to make is they were able to tell the body was of a white male immediately which means he hasn't been dead long and remember the police said the person they thought it was had been missing since December. Their is another missing person near here, that fits the description, but he's only been missing since February.

This is not at all how I thought this would turn out. I don't get it - there is nothing I can find that would place Haven in scruples, though his anxiety that night takes on a new cast - was he worried about something or someone? Did he really leave to meet someone? It makes me wonder if he was just a victim of a random crime - robbed by addicts or the like due to being found in the stolen car. Waiting patiently for more information...

I repeat I live in Sullivan that car has been there for at least two weeks. The point I'd like to make is they were able to tell the body was of a white male immediately which means he hasn't been dead long and remember the police said the person they thought it was had been missing since December. Their is another missing person near here, that fits the description, but he's only been missing since February.

I'll ask. Who is the other missing person? Is there a thread here for that other white male you mentioned?

Sullivan body in stolen car has been identified as Michael A. Schaefer, 30, from Owensville.
http://www.emissourian.com/body-fou...cle_debba2c2-4a3f-11e8-9824-9b5981fd3c0a.html
His Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/100000203798375
4e1a0a2df5e206fb3d81aefa670b1617.jpg

Haven Liebmann – The Charley Project

liebmann_haven.jpg
liebmann_haven2.jpg
liebmann_haven3.jpg
liebmann_haven4.jpg
liebmann_haven5.jpg

Haven Liebmann

Missing Since 12/01/2017
Missing From Lemay, Missouri
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Date of Birth 04/19/1997 (22)
Age 20 years old
Height and Weight 6'2, 140 pounds
Clothing/Jewelry Description A black Navy-issue trench coat, a yellow t-shirt, black pants, light gray sneakers and possibly a fedora.
Medical Conditions Liebmann suffers from anxiety and takes medication to control his condition.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, brown eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Liebmann was last seen at his home in the 100 block of east Loretta Avenue in Lemay, Missouri at 3:00 a.m. on December 1, 2017. He told a friend he was going for a walk; he may have been en route to Jefferson Barracks Park, where he ran cross-country when he was in high school. He often went for walks in the early morning hours.

At 5:30 a.m., about ninety minutes after Liebmann left his residence, motorists called the police to report someone standing or walking on the Jefferson Barracks Bridge. By the time authorities responded to the scene, the man was gone. No one saw him jump and a search turned up no sign of him. It's unclear whether the man was Liebmann, but he would have had the time to walk to the bridge.

Liebmann is an Eagle Scout and is described as a hard worker who frequently picked up extra shifts at his restaurant job. It's extremely uncharacteristic of him to leave without warning. He has never been heard from again and the circumstances of his disappearance are unclear.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashnic86
Back