GUILTY MO - Ireland, 2 & Goodknight Ribando, 7 weeks, found dead outside home, Kearney, July 2018 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if it could somehow be heat related? We had temps in KY which almost hit 100 degrees yesterday, and the humidity was out of site!
I would suspect so. I’m within 45 minutes of where these angels were found. It’s been upwards of 95 with heat indexes in the mid-100s, really dangerous heat and some days really really humid. This is a really puzzling mystery and I just hope and pray there really wasn’t any foul play.

Quote from the article posted above

“A woman who lives at the house and was there when police showed up Wednesday is currently in jail.

Jenna Bodecker-Ribando has been charged with third-degree domestic assault, armed criminal action and first-degree property damage after an alleged assault of a man on Tuesday, the day before the children died. She was booked into jail on Wednesday”

Something about this statement tells me we are not hearing the whole truth. What were they doing outside then? Did the mother just set the 7 week old and 2 year old outside to play and left them alone outside? Sorry but I think there is more to this story like maybe a hot car involved that someone forgot about.

"he mother told investigators she went outside and found both girls not breathing"

Newborn, toddler sisters found dead under mysterious circumstances

“A woman who lives at the house and was there when police showed up Wednesday is currently in jail.

Jenna Bodecker-Ribando has been charged with third-degree domestic assault, armed criminal action and first-degree property damage after an alleged assault of a man on Tuesday, the day before the children died. She was booked into jail on Wednesday”

Now I am convinced there is much more to this story.
Ugggggg Those poor kids

thud. Now for the rest of the story of how these little ones came to be dead.

She assaulted a man the night before? Did he do something to the girls as revenge?
oh no. I just read the article. Sounds like the mom flipped out or something. Now I'm leaning that she did something to the girls to hurt the dad.
I wonder if she poisoned them.

Last edited:
I'm still a little confused. It said she found them outside, but the EMTs found them inside the home. Then one article said she found them and ran to the neighbor's house and the neighbor called 911. Did she move them into the house? I don't understand why she would do that. Did she leave them behind when she went to the neighbor's?

I'm still a little confused. It said she found them outside, but the EMTs found them inside the home. Then one article said she found them and ran to the neighbor's house and the neighbor called 911. Did she move them into the house? I don't understand why she would do that. Did she leave them behind when she went to the neighbor's?
The latest report I found states the mother found them outside the house.

The mother told investigators she went outside and found both girls not breathing, so she picked them up and ran them to the neighbor`s house for help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro
Back