MO - Jax Burnette, 6 wks, brutally murdered, Wentzville, 15 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chance immediately came to my mind too. :( This poor baby was abused almost from day one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oved-fingers-infant-s-throat-stop-crying.html

Re: the BIB. I've never heard of such a practice. Makes me wonder - are all parents required to watch the video or just "at risk" parents?

All 3 of the hospitals I have worked at in Kansas require new parents to watch a video called "The Period of Purple Crying", which is intended to educate about shaken baby syndrome and give parents suggestions on how to cope when baby won't stop crying. I'm assuming that is the video she was talking about. Even though I am a nurse and have seen it many times my husband and I had to watch it before leaving the hospital with our son. We were also sent home with a copy of the dvd in case we wanted anyone who would be caring for our son to watch it. My husband said he learned some good strategies from it, but I guess it's not helpful for horrible, evil parents who shouldn't have ever had a baby in the first place😠

"West [*advertiser censored*'t Pol Chief] said a family court judge on Monday ordered life support equipment turned off after a hospital ethics committee decided it was in the child's best interest. "He said a guardian appointed by the court had made the same recommendation, and that the boy's parents did not appeal the decision."

Judge had appt'd atty's for the (so-called) parents. The little 9-wk old babe died shortly after midnight. RIP.

"Authorities said it's possible that additional charges could be filed in the case...."
I sure hope so ^ and hope for convictions on all counts, including capital offenses & sentences, and no successful appeals. JM2cts.

today: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_0004c76a-047a-5376-ac4e-a3ce9db8434b.html

Your safe now little one :heartbeat::(

I really don't think I should be on this thread... :badmood::gaah:

why don't ppl just give these tiny babies up? they can be frustrating but they don't know how to tell you whats wrong. they can only cry. they are helpless.

why don't ppl just give these tiny babies up? they can be frustrating but they don't know how to tell you whats wrong. they can only cry. they are helpless.

:( There are so many people out there who would do anything to have a beautiful baby like him, what a waste of a life.

Yep... I came back on this thread today and you know how with certain threads you have to be made of certain stuff to withstand what your reading?... Yeah I'm not made of that stuff.

It's frustrating. I know people who have foster children and also who have adopted. People who gladly care for children who may not be their own , but consider them as such !
I don't think these "parents" would have had any problem adopting him out.
There are good souls out there who adopt older children and those with disabilities as well.

It's frustrating. I know people who have foster children and also who have adopted. People who gladly care for children who may not be their own , but consider them as such !
I don't think these "parents" would have had any problem adopting him out.
There are good souls out there who adopt older children and those with disabilities as well.

Me too. My Mom's best friend has been a foster carer for nearly 30 years, she has two biological children and 6 adopted children. 1 child who was adopted 25 years ago and the other 5 are all bio siblings and were adopted by her at once 10 years ago. I mean, she is nearly 60 and here she is now with 2 bio children, 6 adopted children and 4 grandchildren and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Then there is these two. The absolute scum.

Not like we need more of this news, but here it is:

Police say it started when Robert Burnette couldn't deal with the crying from his 6-week-old baby and decided to shove his fingers down the baby's throat to stop the noise. St. Charles County investigators also say the child's mother, Megan Hendricks, stood by and watched the whole thing in their Wentzville apartment.
Both parents are facing, neglect and causing serious emotional or physical injury. The father is being held on a $500,000 cash only bond. The mother's bond is set at $250,000.

http://ktla.com/2016/11/14/dad-accu...nt-sons-throat-to-stop-crying-as-mom-watched/

Warning: details are pretty upsetting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3983462/Police-Missouri-infant-dies-abuse-parents.html

They should both rot in jail.

That sounds too good for them.

Already a thread on this sad case in Spotlight on Children, so I'll alert on my own post here to ask Mod to merge.

No! No! No!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Regardless of what type of sentence this dad gets, hopefully he'll be handed some good 'ol jail house justice. And SHE can rot...

did you miss the fresh blood on his onesie? I hate these ppl :*(

Warning: that picture of baby Jax looks graphic to me. He's dirty, bruised and looks like his lips are bleeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: d4j
Because he wouldnt stop crying..... Perhaps he wouldnt stop crying because he had multiple old fractures in various states of healing? Any kind of touch or movement was probably excruciating for this poor soul. This case haunts me to the absolute core.

Please tell me nobody commented on that one month shoot? I would have called 911 if someone posted that picture on Facebook!

Please tell me nobody commented on that one month shoot? I would have called 911 if someone posted that picture on Facebook!

I'm wondering this myself!! Wth? Did anyone see this picture on moms Facebook before it was taken down? I'd like to know if anyone said anything myself.[emoji22]How sickening. I'm sorry I saw that picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back