Found Deceased MO - Jay Holsinger, 47, Imperial, 14 May 2021 *suspicious*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

TootsieFootsie

Reaction score
Missing man resurfaces only to disappear again in decade-long mystery | FOX 2

IMPERIAL, Mo. – A man accused of leaving his wife in one state and then reappearing in Missouri under another name has disappeared again. It’s the latest twist on a mystery 10 years in the making.

Jay Holsinger was last seen by his wife on May 14. They live on Country Club Drive in Imperial, where Jay’s been with his wife Jaimi for about 10 years.

His FB pages:
Jay Holsinger (New Facebook Account w/ just a photo update on May 7)
Jay Holsinger (latest public update was March 19)

Active Missing Persons | Missouri State Highway Patrol

Name: HOLSINGER, JAY A
Race: White
Missing Since: 05/14/2021
Date of Birth: 07/30/1974
Investigating Agency: Jefferson CO SO Hillsboro
Missing From: Hillsboro, MO
Type: ADULT

Nooo. I can not believe this. First I run across a thread about Arnold, Mo (I visited Missouri to see my aunt and met my husband) Now, it’s Imperial and Hillsboro, where I also lived. These are small towns or they were back then. It shocks me when I see them come up. There are a lot of small towns right there in St. Louis County, especially around the Chrysler plant in Fenton. My husband worked at the Truck plant until all the embargoes. This was back in the early 70’s. Thinking back, I remember so many trailer parks and apartments around. Not a lot of modern brick homes. I gotta catch up and take a minute. This one will be an interesting one for me. Going down memory lane when my husband and I were card-carrying certified NORML hippies going to music festivals in the Ozarks. Oh yeah. Those were the good old days…

Wait just a darn minute: this dude’s nickname is also “Jay”
MO - MO - Earl Joggerst, 15, Arnold, 4 Aug 1972

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member