DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice this guys name?
KYLR
Wonder if he took his name seriously...

Considering how incompetent and/or corrupt the cops in that area seem to be, I'd say Kylr Yust has nothing to worry about.

Kara disappeared from Belton, MO which is a small town - less than 25,000 people. I feel pretty certain that the Belton PD botched that case. However, Jessica is missing from Kansas City, MO which is an entirely different ballgame. The KCPD is much more competent.

If it's known that she left the party with KY, where is he? I haven't read anywhere that he has been located. Is he presumed "missing" as well?

If it's known that she left the party with KY, where is he? I haven't read anywhere that he has been located. Is he presumed "missing" as well?

It will be hard to hide with that big tattoo on his neck.

jmo

What I wanna know if Kylr was JRs boyfriends childhood friend then why'd he leave the party without him? Surely he knows of KKs disappearance.. Even if he believes his friend is innocent why chance it with your own girlfriend? Something seems hinky..

OMG!!!!! I hadn't realized until that Kylr was THAT guy!!! I'd read about KKs disappearance but I didn't connect the dots til now... Who would hang out with this guy?!?!

Side note: wtf is he naked in that mirror pic? Who posts stuff like that?! So weird...

Wow.

I thought he had a big ol' tattoo on his neck. I had no idea he was covered with them. There is no way he can hide.

jmo

So, she's missing and her car has been located, burned. What about this Kylr guy? Is he missing as well?

So, she's missing and her car has been located, burned. What about this Kylr guy? Is he missing as well?

I read that he showed up to work on Friday drunk and was sent home. He had scratches on his face, which he dismissed when coworkers asked about them (no one knew Jessica was missing at that point).

From everything I've read, he's been in hiding since word got out that Jessica is missing.

OMG!!!!! I hadn't realized until that Kylr was THAT guy!!! I'd read about KKs disappearance but I didn't connect the dots til now... Who would hang out with this guy?!?!

Totally agree. Apparently, there were people who didn't want to believe he's a killer...although he pled guilty to beating up his pregnant gf in 2011.

Look up KY's name and you'll find a lot of charges and history of abuse on women and animals by him.

He comes across as an ego maniac to me, posing naked as if that's what people want to see. Ugh. I was so sickened by this guy during the KK case. Here we go again.

Missing Kansas City woman’s burned-out car found two days after she was last seen at party
CsGSQcvWEAAc1y_.jpg

Runions’ aunt, Michele Runions, told NBC affiliate KSHB-TV that her niece had left a house party Thursday with her boyfriend’s childhood friend, Kylr Yust.
Yust’s ex-girlfriend, Kara Kopetsky, disappeared in May 2007, soon after Kopetsky and her mother, Rhonda Beckford, filed a restraining order alleging that he was abusive.
Yust later pleaded guilty to abusing a different girlfriend — and he’s also been arrested for theft and animal cruelty, including killing cats.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

He comes across as an ego maniac to me, posing naked as if that's what people want to see. Ugh. I was so sickened by this guy during the KK case. Here we go again.

Definitely has an ego. I'm pretty sure he's posting as a troll on some of the FB pages about Jessica. Very sick but it sounds like he might have picked the wrong family to mess with, allegedly.

Wow, does not sound good. I didn't think I was familiar with the KK case but I'm pretty positive she was the focus of an episode of Disappeared.
Kylr just seems like a bad guy.
Will try to remain hopeful for Jessica.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Looking at his FB is it just me or is it weird AF that he posts pic(s) of a cat when he plead guilty to killing 3 of them??? There's just too many things on his profile that weird me out.. He posted a pic saying something along the lines of: if you just open your eyes you'll see it's right Infront of you and I feel like that has something to do with KK... Idk he just gives me the heebie jeebies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member