MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! The reporter mentions the Black Equinox in the driveway! She totally took credit for "remembering" seeing it though and no mention of skibaboo's tip on twitter!

I had to call her out on that in FB. Give credit where credit is due Isom. Pi$$ed me off royally.

I can't believe this guy was cocky enough to possibly do this twice.
I think you're going to need more fingers to fulfill his death count. IMO

I had to call her out on that in FB. Give credit where credit is due Isom. Pi$$ed me off royally.

Good on you luvhockey. I thought that was terrible. She also would not have even thought about the girl at the door or that it could have been Jessica had it not been for skibaboo's tip.

Karma.jpg

OMG! The reporter mentions the Black Equinox in the driveway! She totally took credit for "remembering" seeing it though and no mention of skibaboo's tip on twitter. Still good to see they did a follow up so fast that mentions the car. I hope someone alerted the police and that got them the search warrant for the grandfather's house.

ETA: posted before I finished the video. A young woman WALKED BY THE DOOR and said "hi" while the reporter was there and the grandfather said she was just a friend of Kylr. She was THERE! The reporter passed on the tip to police too. Whoohoo!

Wow! I'm glad they got on it fast! I'm behind as I had to go out, gonna watch the video now!

This guy is creepy and looks like Scott Peterson with tats

I can't find where it said the blue plaid shirt was bloody?
I think it's in reference to the picture in post #390... the handwriting is messy so it may look like it says "bloody blue plaid shirt" (that's what I thought it said at first)... but after looking closer, it says "alcohol pad with blood, blue plaid shirt."

Were he and Jessica ever in a relationship? When I was her age, I was dating my now husband. I never acted on it but I remember one of his friends that was a "bad boy" that I had a crush on. I'm a smart person (I'd like to think! lol) from a good family and I did some pretty stupid stuff in my late teens early 20s. Some of the people I associated with, I would lock my daughter in the house for even talking to. So no judgement. I just wonder if it plays into motive.

It's so frustrating that clearly she knew he was a risk and still associated with him. Obviously she never expected he was actually guilty but being a much older adult I realize how much of a mistake that is. Unfortunately stories like Jessica's are our warning. Any ideas on why the police would not be actively searching? Could that mean that they know there will not be a body to recover? I would guess they are getting his and her records and location for their phones in that time. Is AA cooperating? Or do we know yet? She has to be where he's comfortable. This all seems frantic, the fire, the evidence left in his room. In his video he clearly enjoys the attention. Like he's smarter and has pulled it off again. I wish the reporter would have specified more of the damage to his face.

This guy is creepy and looks like Scott Peterson with tats

I was just thinking that. If you remove all of the neck tats, I could see how he could be good looking, and in turn, be charming, manipulative, and win the girls over, just like Scott Peterson did.

I've gotten myself incredibly turned around - was JR's car seen in the driveway the same day of the party? I thought I'd read a June date but that was obviously off. Was it there before or after the party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've gotten myself incredibly turned around - was JR's car seen in the driveway the same day of the party? I thought I'd read a June date but that was obviously off. Was it there before or after the party?

I think it was from June too

At the end of the missing video about KK, the narrator says that all is needed is one tip. Maybe Jessica was about to give that tip. Maybe she still can.

If he has left Jessica in the same spot as KK that would be a great tip!!!

Not that I have given up hope of her being alive, it's just not looking good :(

attachment.php

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...n-runions-disappearance-and-link-to-klyr-yust

I saw this image with "What's left of Jessica's car" early in this thread and it haunts me. Am I seeing human hair? I can't get it out of my mind...

Looks like part of a burned up tire. Google images of "burned tires" and you will see similar pictures.

Modern passenger car tires are steel belted radial designs. They contain wire rope (cable) in the bead area and the tread face. After burning the wires tend to separate as shown.

I just finished reading the whole thread...wow.

KY, IMO, is a fairly attractive guy (minus the mugshot). I have a feeling this plays tremendously into his ego. He took a lot of selfies in provocative poses...like to the level of what one would expect from a teenage girl. He thinks quite a bit about his appearance (at least that is what I gleaned from the video when he got really quiet before his retort to the reporter. He took the comment about his face very personally, and I think he is shallow enough to not care about how it was related to JR's car fire but how it makes him look).

Sorry if this post is hard to read. It is difficult to post from a phone.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Wow! Can't believe you guys caught (possibly) Jessica's car in that video. Another theory could be that after the Crime Watch Video aired, maybe the boyfriend was asking Jessica what her car was doing in Kylr's driveway if she went there alone? And things escalated from there?

I have a feeling whatever answers they are going to find are all going to come from the search on that house. If that was JR's purse they found, that is pretty incriminating in and of itself. No girl leaves without her purse. Especially if her phone is in it. I wonder if the phone that was mentioned in the search warrant was his or hers. In the selfies in his bathroom mirror, his didn't have a black and white case like what was mentioned in the warrant.

Rather incredible video a local news station just did with Rust as he was being transported from jail -- you can see it here:

[video=twitter;776101844309377024]https://twitter.com/41ActionNews/status/776101844309377024[/video]

He comes off as a arrogant punk. If LE is no longer searching, do we think Jessica is dead? The blue shirt they took from his grandfathers house, was Jessica wearing that?
The news reporter that someone tweeted about JR car in the drive, reshowed the video where a girl/woman came to the door beside the grandfather. I wonder if that was Jessica?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee