MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that's why he called the Ex girlfriend and tried to make plans. He needed someone to follow him in his car so he could park it some where close. Once they were done driving around he probably took JR car from where ever he had hidden it and burned it escaping to his own car and driving down to Edwards to hide out.
<snip>
My guess is someone helped him without knowing they helped him. I read a post somewhere that a FL had put on FB and her status for Friday night was something like "shanangans with Kylr". My guess is he was riding around with this girl that night and she followed him for him to stash his car but didn't know what was really going on.
Hopefully LE also saw this posting from FL and are investigating. Did you screenshot the posting? Did you report it to LE?

BTW, who is FL?

Metro area?

Kansas City Metro Area. It is what they call all the towns in and around Kansas City. This area where the body was found is with in 20 to 30 miles of where KY lived/ events... There are several rural towns and suburban towns around the city.

Ya but it seems like a harmless request to us but remember what a few of his ex gf's have said about him and what he has done to them and u know they have told everyone if not its been on tv so i dont see too many girls that are seeing it as a harmless request anymore .he before jessica long long before her has admitted to gf;s now ex;s that he has killed before and what it was like to watch kara's lips turn blue ..

I think you're looking into this situation in a kind of biased way. Starting with the fact that "millenials" are what cable companies are now worried about because we don't watch television anymore - mostly netflix or drama or comedy shows on hulu, reality tv, etc. I've seen few of my peers actually interested in actual news. So there can be a good chance they don't watch cable television and/or the news and had no clue! Nor does every normal young woman run a background check on every guy she meets (but honestly, the stuff you do find when you run them - sometimes you're better off not knowing). And lastly, not everyone believes rumors and you don't know who he could have asked. It could have been an acquaintance (not an ex) or an even younger woman who has never heard about Kara.

Kansas City Metro Area. It is what they call all the towns in and around Kansas City. This area where the body was found is with in 20 to 30 miles of where KY lived/ events... There are several rural towns and suburban towns around the city.
Okay, thanks. They said the woman found is NOT part of any metro area searches.

But this FL girl was not a former girlfriend just a friend. I feel like KY's problem is when he is in a relationship with someone and they decide to leave him. I think this FL from what I've gathered is just a friend. How you could be friends with someone like that is beyond me but if he didn't have romantic feelings for her then the jealousy factor is not there and obviously he still had friends he was hanging out with.

I'm pretty sure that was their way of saying it's not JR without having to actually name names.

Pills on the floor are packaged for institutional settings: care facility, nursing home. Green capsules possibly are hydroxyzine or vistaril an anti anxiety, sedative, hypnotic. Or Loxitane an antipsychotic for agitated states or schizophrenia. Package turned down indicates large, round pill. Possibly Percocet or Tramadol by the looks of the hole opening. Each is a controlled substance. Opioid related. Interesting where they may have come from. The label would be telling. Grampa recently in a care setting? Hmm

I'm pretty sure that was their way of saying it's not JR without having to actually name names.
I am starting to have a lot of doubts it's her. May be, unfortunately, a hit and run. Or, even more unfortunately, another unrelated homicide.

Part of me is hoping if Jessica is found, Kara will be, too. I would be surprised if he actually tells anybody. I think we are on the right track by studying the maps, photos, getting all if the timelines straight, etc.

One of us might see something that we can send as a tip. That would be awesome.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Yes it is why her car is in the driveway back in June when they tapped the crime watch show. It is why she posted on his wall... It was secret so her family probably didn't know and from what I've gathered everyone they worked with didn't know. She probably didn't tell too many people because she knew it was wrong to be seeing him behind her boyfriends back and probably didn't want to hurt him. I myself fell for the bad guy once so a strange part of me understands how this could happen but unfortunately for JR this bad boy was evil. I think he is a male version of Jodi Arias. They could not accept re jection from someone they thought they loved.

Here is what I have so far. If anything needs to be corrected/added, please let me know. Wow, this is exhausting...

Key:
Blue - date
Red - time
Black - event
Green - additional information

September 8th 2016

2:00 P.M Jessica Runions&#8217; last Facebook communication
8:00 P.M. JR&#8217;s mother sends a text message she never responds to
9:30 P.M. Last time Jessica Runions seen according to MSM. Reported to have left with Kylr Yust.
9:30 P.M. Grandfather of Kylr Yust claims to have last seen him at this time, contradicting JR&#8217;s last seen time
Around 12:00 A.M. Last time party goers claim to have seen KY and JR, contradicting JR&#8217;s last seen time. KY thrown out of party for being drunk and belligerent around midnight. According to witnesses, he showed up drunk with JR and proclaimed strong feelings for her. They left together. This is the last time she was seen. Party was located in Grandview, MO on 3rd St.

It was initially reported that JR&#8217;s boyfriend was at the party and left early, but later it was reported that he was not there at all.
Crime Watch Daily episode on KK aired?? A black Equinox is seen in KY&#8217;s grandfather&#8217;s driveway. A girl was in the house during the interview (may or may not be JR?)

September 9th 2016

10:30 P.M. JR&#8217;s mother calls police to report her missing (due to unreturned calls/texts)

JR was supposed to meet her mother at a doctor&#8217;s office for a check-up on her appendectomy, but never showed. Her appendix had ruptured two weeks prior.

September 10th 2016

Around 2:00 A.M. Jessica Runions&#8217; burnt out black 2012 Chevy Equinox discovered around 95th St and Blue River Road (found based on a tip). Area described as remote. Search conducted, no other evidence found.

September 11th 2016

UNK Time Search conducted by police in two areas, no evidence found.
8:30 A.M. KY arrested on charges of burning JR&#8217;s vehicle (arrested in Edwards, MO). Cash bond is set at $50,000.

Search warrant executed on residence from which he was arrested. A red and black shirt, photographs of the residence, and 2 live .9 mm handgun rounds were obtained.

September 12th 2016

September 13th 2016

UNK Time (and Date) Police confiscate a handgun, a shirt, and took body swabs, fingernail scrapings and hair samples

September 14th 2016

UNK Time KY transferred from Benton County to Jackson County Jail

Search warrant executed on AY&#8217;s property. Blue plaid shirt, Q-tip with blood, alcohol pad with blood, and swab were retrieved.

This is incredible, FleurQualia. Thanks you so much for your time and effort putting this together. Skibaboo and you should receive websleuthing Emmies, if such a thing existed. :)

Quoting myself to ask a question: Is anyone brave enough/have the stomach for finding the court documents on the kitten killing incidents?
I think it might be useful to know what creek he threw the kittens in a paper bag into. I feel so sick thinking about it, but if he did that to kittens, he may have used the same area for disposing of Kara and Jessica. I think his stories about pigs and barrels of acid are all talk--he could not pull that off without someone else seeing evidence of it, IMO. He has watched too many shows like Criminal Minds and uses it to terrorize and control his girlfriends with fear. :moo:

I found it: http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/20110906_kylryustincident.pdf

According to the police report from 2011 KY threw the kittens in the creek behind Apple Creek Apts on Locust St in Kansas City, MO: http://www.apartments.com/apple-creek-apartments-kansas-city-mo/q0mksjy/

Skibaboo, will you add to the map please? :tyou:

https://www.facebook.com/PeggyBreit...412282207422/1049320468516603/?type=3&theater

If you want to have an interesting read, follow this link. Some comments are general but there are several in there from people who knew those involved. Also check out other KMBC 9 news videos from this week. There are several comments on all the videos that answer a lot of questions a lot of you seem to have. :) Hope this helps. It helped me piece things together.

I didn't but others already had. I don't want to say her name on here because my info is just coming from comments I read on the KMBC 9 news facebook page. The people on there did screen shot it.

But this FL girl was not a former girlfriend just a friend. I feel like KY's problem is when he is in a relationship with someone and they decide to leave him. I think this FL from what I've gathered is just a friend. How you could be friends with someone like that is beyond me but if he didn't have romantic feelings for her then the jealousy factor is not there and obviously he still had friends he was hanging out with.

From what I have gathered as well, she is just a friend. She has stated she is married and happy. Why someone would still be friends with someone like Kylr after all of this, is absolutely beyond me.

Does anyone know who's in charge of this investigation, a phone number perhaps.

Are there 2 of them or are both FLs the same, because there appears to be 2 separate FB profiles that are similiar.

Does anyone know who's in charge of this investigation, a phone number perhaps.
There are numbers in the original msm articles at the beginning of the thread to call, but I haven't seen the name of anyone who is in charge. You might be able to call and ask.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member