MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This video has a brief interview with KY in 2007 and also has an interview with Kara's parents: [video=youtube;C-R-mv1oIto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-R-mv1oIto[/video]

It says that KY had an alibi and his alibi was that he was with his grandfather and they had a receipt from a business to prove it. Does anyone familiar with Kara's case know where he claimed to be that day in 2007? And which grandfather? Kara's step-father says there was a "window of opportunity" where he still could have gotten away to see Kara after she left the school and been with his Grandfather that day as well.

The apartments are already on the map, I'd added the address from the assault from 2011 but I have also now added a marker to the creek at the back of the apartments. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CMqkgKY09LYKMbNq0BsFBEmUbGc&usp=sharing

This is great work. Looking at your map, there is an area clearly defined that makes sense JR could be found within that circle. He did have her car, though, before he burned it. That's why establishing known locations and a timeline are so important. image.jpeg

You guys rock! Such great sleuthing today. I hope these efforts help find Jessica AND Kara.

524, 554 S Scott Ave, Belton, MO 64012 yes this was the location of the high school the new building opened in 2014

You guys rock! Such great sleuthing today. I hope these efforts help find Jessica AND Kara.
This is awesome and depressing. It would have been so easy for him to dump both girls in Truman Lake or Osage on the way to Edwards.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

524, 554 S Scott Ave, Belton, MO 64012 yes this was the location of the high school the new building opened in 2014

Are you saying the location of the High School HAS changed since 2007? That's important to know, thanks.

So does anyone know if JR smoked? If so i wonder if they tested cigarettes for DNA. If she didn't disregard. Still the big thing that bugs me the most is, how did kylr get to Edwards, Mo?

Also with the KK case, I live in the area and worked with two girls that claimed to be best friends with her. I also knew people that were friends of KY and he was once at a party I was at. So I have met the guy and he is as crazy as they say. (and this was 8+ years ago) I never heard him say anything about KK missing, bragging or what not or I would have already told LE. The story that I heard is that KK is burried in a house in west belton that at the time had new concrete poured in the basement, patio, and garage. Belton did investigate the property but turned down the help of KCPD to xray or use ground penetrating radar for the concrete. The house was owned by the drug dealer that went by the name "waffles" and was forclosed on. The new owners cooperated and for there sake I wont post the address. But this was all hearsay. But if it is true then i doubt the two are laying together.

(I hate posting stuff like this when we really dont know if shes still alive, maybe just tied up somewhere like we've been saying someone else was in on it whether they knew they were helping or not)

Sorry to bring this back up but I have found a news video that I think is about the search of the house you are talking about. Police might have searched it after this video aired but at the time of the story, police had refused to and threatened the private investigators with lawsuits. Video of that location is shown without an address. I was trying to find out where this was so we could add it to the map but now I'm not sure if we should get the address. I don't want to violate the current owner's privacy. Maybe a compromise would be you could share the general neighborhood or street? Most locals probably know the house anyway. Here is the video (is this the same house you are talking about?): [video=youtube;_lsFosyIjvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lsFosyIjvk[/video]

Sorry to bring this back up but I have found a news video that I think is about the search of the house you are talking about. Police might have searched it after this video aired but at the time of the story, police had refused to and threatened the private investigators with lawsuits. Video of that location is shown without an address. I was trying to find out where this was so we could add it to the map but now I'm not sure if we should get the address. I don't want to violate the current owner's privacy. Maybe a compromise would be you could share the general neighborhood or street? Most locals probably know the house anyway. Here is the video (is this the same house you are talking about?): [video=youtube;_lsFosyIjvk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lsFosyIjvk[/video]

I sent the address to skibaboo. I'll let her make the decision. You can search for it and find it though but i havent been on this forum long enough to make that decision.

I sent the address to skibaboo. I'll let her make the decision. You can search for it and find it though but i havent been on this forum long enough to make that decision.

Thank you! I trust Skibaboo knows just what to do ;)

Hey Gardener- thanks for this. I had not heard about the Kopestky Sleuths and the Belton police not being willing to consider all leads. It is so sad any lead would be turned away. Kara's parents deserve the utmost respect. I wish this was something arranged like in the show What Would You Do? It should make every person involved on the investigative force re-evaluate what they were doing at the time, and how they decided what was important to follow up.

Hey Gardener- thanks for this. I had not heard about the Kopestky Sleuths and the Belton police not being willing to consider all leads. It is so sad any lead would be turned away. Kara's parents deserve the utmost respect. I wish this was something arranged like in the show What Would You Do? It should make every person involved on the investigative force re-evaluate what they were doing at the time, and how they decided what was important to follow up.

Sorry for the O/T but this reminded me of Damien Nettles and the documentary covering two investigative journalists that comb through everything, including leads LE never followed through on or couldn't investigate well at the time. It can be watched on the BBC youtube channel [video=youtube;88-foX1zjfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88-foX1zjfk[/video]

If the FBI was involved with Kara's case, hopefully there is an agent somewhere doing the same thing and it will help find both these women before Jessica's only hope is a PI.

He reminds me of two people. Ted Bundy and Charles Manson.
8ea8fbad452e40d32a43200e9f9c60a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DING DING DING!! You are correct!!

It's sad, because other than the fundraiser, there has really been nothing in MSM since KY's first court appearance.

It's sad, because other than the fundraiser, there has really been nothing in MSM since KY's first court appearance.

Its already starting to go silent. Reminds me of KK's case. Still no statements from the borfriend on msm either.

Very interesting video, thanks for sharing! I noticed they said they weren't violating any laws by being there, but isn't it private property? And if it's abandoned or foreclosed, then why wouldn't police just search it? Or even the PI's break down the basement floor? I know it's hard when there's a concrete foundation, but her parents seem really desperate to just find a body or parts for ID. Just not really understanding the current status of this property.

I followed KK's case back when it happened. I'm sad to say that I think JR's is going to end up in the same place.

There's something about all of this that I can't put my finger on.
It might be really good to know if anyone has anything that KY could hold over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warsovika