MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else, a friend of KY, has admitted to being the last one to see KY after JR disappeared and before he was arrested. If you recall, an ex came forward stating that she was asked to go driving around with KY, but she turned him down. However, in his efforts to get a ride buddy, he had a taker. It is my belief that this person - who was out doing shenanigans with KY - knows when they went, where they went, how long they were at any one location, what was discussed during the car ride(s), etc. etc.

Just to make sure I am understanding this correctly: Do you believe that the person who made the "Shenanigans" comment herself was the "ride buddy"? Or do you believe that she has the knowledge as to who the "ride buddy" was, when they went, where they went, etc.?

I do not necessarily believe the "Shenanigans" post to be unfounded or irrelevant to the case: In fact, I have seen a screenshot of it, though only on SM, in a reply -by a member of the general public- to a post on an official MSM page, by the page, or to a post on a page belonging to an MSM reporter by the reporter him/herself. What I would like to know is if the existence of the "Shenanigans" comment has been reported directly by an MSM source. Has the authenticity of the comment been verified in any way? I would think that MSM would be all over the poster -FL-, trying to get more information out of her as to exactly what she meant when she made the post because, as many of us believe, she may have some critical information as to what KY was doing, where he was, etc., during the hours between JR and KY leaving the party until his arrest Saturday, or over the roughly 36-hour period. I would believe that if anyone from MSM has reached out to her and she declined to speak to them, at least that fact would be reported (e.g., "We reached out to the person who posted this, but she declined to comment"). Or it may be that LE have already interviewed her, and it's under seal. I feel that putting together a timeline of events, related locations and individuals that may have spent time with KY during those 36 hours (much of which has already been done by some of the generous, very skillful folks on here - many, many thanks) could be key to finding JR, and hopefully, KK also.

They're the same person. There was a video where his ex stated that he called her up and she refused, but other "shenanigans" girl was most likely the next and last person he called.

IMO .... Its pretty apparent transportation was needed to get from the burn site to where ever then Edwards.

IMO .... Its pretty apparent transportation was needed to get from the burn site to where ever then Edwards.

Have we figured out yet if KY was allowed to drive? Did he have a car? It sounds like he did not and could not drive (probably a condition of parole) from all the talk of him calling up friends and asking to drive (interviewed ex-girlfriend who declined to take him out) around. JR took him places, most likely in her car--to the tattoo shop for one, likely she drove him to and from the party. So he has an accomplice although the accomplice may not know he gave KY a ride. I don't think he got to Edwards by hitch-hiking.

Have we figured out yet if KY was allowed to drive? Did he have a car? It sounds like he did not and could not drive (probably a condition of parole) from all the talk of him calling up friends and asking to drive (interviewed ex-girlfriend who declined to take him out) around. JR took him places, most likely in her car--to the tattoo shop for one, likely she drove him to and from the party. So he has an accomplice although the accomplice may not know he gave KY a ride. I don't think he got to Edwards by hitch-hiking.

I have wondered the same thing! Some SM comments mentioned he drove a red car, but of course that's rumor and could have been prior to his stint in jail. I think he dumped her car relatively close to his Grandpas house so he could foot it back. Although he would have had a greater chance of being seen if he really ran that far back to the house. Wasn't the car found close to a major highway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had not seen that. The tatt store owner is clear in his uncomfortableness with KY. So many red flags in the story of Jess and KY. I still can't get my head around nothing is available on where she is. Everything you need to solve a crime is here... Motive, crime scene destruction, opportunity. I am at a loss. I hope LE is searching the general area with dogs trained to smell out crime related activities.

I agree! A jury just convicted Enrique Arochi on less! But I think KC has a different cultural climate and my belief is the FBI is on this, so charges won't be brought against him until they have DNA or a body. In JR's case, I think they just might with that shirt and blood, but we'll see.

In one article there was a quote (trying to find it now) saying they think their friends are the key to solving it. I think they suspended to search for JR (KC police doing public searches anyway) because A, feds are now controlling that and won't announce to media to keep locations secure and B, they think they can get KY or someone else to talk.

I have wondered the same thing! Some SM comments mentioned he drove a red car, but of course that's rumor and could have been prior to his stint in jail. I think he dumped her car relatively close to his Grandpas house so he could foot it back. Although he would have had a greater chance of being seen if he really ran that far back to the house. Wasn't the car found close to a major highway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's on skibaboo's map as well as the location of his grandfather's house (listed as KY's residence in 2010/2011): https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1CMqkgKY09LYKMbNq0BsFBEmUbGc

He could have walked but this looks like a long walk and the car was found burning at 2 AM. I was looking at the map and noticed there are apartments really close. I wonder if he knows anyone who lives in those apts? He could have just showed up at their place after burning the car or he could have made plans to meet them and said someone else was dropping him off. I think he disposed of JR's body with her own car, then took the car there to burn the evidence of her body being in the car. The question is--why burn the car there? I think it had to be convenient enough to something or someone for him to not have to get anyone else directly involved in the fire. If he wanted to get the car as far away as possible from his grandfather's house he could have taken it out to the country, far from the city but he would still have the problem of transportation. He somehow got to Edwards later so he has family/friends that were willing to take him there at some point. I wonder what he told them for his reason to go to Edwards. And was going to Edwards a violation of his parole?

I agree! A jury just convicted Enrique Arochi on less! But I think KC has a different cultural climate and my belief is the FBI is on this, so charges won't be brought against him until they have DNA or a body. In JR's case, I think they just might with that shirt and blood, but we'll see.

In one article there was a quote (trying to find it now) saying they think their friends are the key to solving it. I think they suspended to search for JR (KC police doing public searches anyway) because A, feds are now controlling that and won't announce to media to keep locations secure and B, they think they can get KY or someone else to talk.

Spot on -- A, feds are now controlling that and won't announce to media to keep locations secure and B, they think they can get KY or someone else to talk.

Ya know reading through some of people's comments through MSM and various other SM it is very hard to digest
People should show some kind of respect, this is someone's child... just angers me so badly :gaah:

JR we here for you and your family ... your lost but somehow someway were going to find you young lady :angel:

Just to make sure I am understanding this correctly: Do you believe that the person who made the "Shenanigans" comment herself was the "ride buddy"? Or do you believe that she has the knowledge as to who the "ride buddy" was, when they went, where they went, etc.?

I do not necessarily believe the "Shenanigans" post to be unfounded or irrelevant to the case: In fact, I have seen a screenshot of it, though only on SM, in a reply -by a member of the general public- to a post on an official MSM page, by the page, or to a post on a page belonging to an MSM reporter by the reporter him/herself. What I would like to know is if the existence of the "Shenanigans" comment has been reported directly by an MSM source. Has the authenticity of the comment been verified in any way? I would think that MSM would be all over the poster -FL-, trying to get more information out of her as to exactly what she meant when she made the post because, as many of us believe, she may have some critical information as to what KY was doing, where he was, etc., during the hours between JR and KY leaving the party until his arrest Saturday, or over the roughly 36-hour period. I would believe that if anyone from MSM has reached out to her and she declined to speak to them, at least that fact would be reported (e.g., "We reached out to the person who posted this, but she declined to comment"). Or it may be that LE have already interviewed her, and it's under seal. I feel that putting together a timeline of events, related locations and individuals that may have spent time with KY during those 36 hours (much of which has already been done by some of the generous, very skillful folks on here - many, many thanks) could be key to finding JR, and hopefully, KK also.

Yes, I think shenanigans girl was the ride buddy.

She'll be a hard nut to crack, but I think it's possible with the right nutcracker. She reminds me of someone who has Stockholm syndrome, trauma bond style.

Do we know anything about KY'S mom? She's the one that lives down in the area he was found, correct? I'm on my phone but I will try to find a link that supports that info and paste it - it's been mentioned in several local news reports/articles. I really would like to know about their relationship - not only from the standpoint of how she may be related to his getaway, but also from a nature/nurture (or rather lack thereof) in KY's upbringing and his mental illness issues. That's my wish, but I bet that info would be difficult to find - I've dug on other forums related to KK but haven't found anything - maybe a veteran sleuth has some insight?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Do we know anything about KY'S mom? She's the one that lives down in the area he was found, correct? I'm on my phone but I will try to find a link that supports that info and paste it - it's been mentioned in several local news reports/articles. I really would like to know about their relationship - not only from the standpoint of how she may be related to his getaway, but also from a nature/nurture (or rather lack thereof) in KY's upbringing and his mental illness issues. That's my wish, but I bet that info would be difficult to find - I've dug on other forums related to KK but haven't found anything - maybe a veteran sleuth has some insight?

I know he was raised primarily by the paternal grandfather, AY, and his wife) but just wondering if KY ever reunited with his mom later in life.

Hi everybody,

I've been lurking here ever since I found out there was an active thread and I've made a profile just to ask something but I'm not sure if I'm allowed because I have no proof/link or printscreen of what I saw. (BTW it's really nice to see all the effort everyone puts in!)
Here goes nothing;
In the beginning the mother of JR posted on Facebook and there were hundreds of comments. At one point there was a girl/woman who seemed desperate to get in contact with the police regarding this case, because according to her she had inside info "because her sister lived on the property where KY apparently lived" and she was worried for her. Commenters told her to call the Belton police and she wrote back after she called them that KY was in 'Warsaw jail'. - Sorry if this is difficult to understand, English isn't my native language and I sometimes have a hard time describing things as you can maybe tell ;) -
That comment later on made me think she might have been speaking the truth because not til 1 day later it was in the news he was in Warsaw.
I should have made a screenshot but I was so busy looking through comments and all that I forgot...
So my question is; did anybody else see this? The original post and comments have since been deleted.

Hi everybody,

I've been lurking here ever since I found out there was an active thread and I've made a profile just to ask something but I'm not sure if I'm allowed because I have no proof/link or printscreen of what I saw. (BTW it's really nice to see all the effort everyone puts in!)
Here goes nothing;

Welcome! We are not allowed to post about things that are just in the comments of fb. I snipped your comment just in case a mod has to edit it out. However, we ARE allowed to search for his criminal/arrest records since he has been arrested in connection with JR's case. SO if what was posted is true, someone should be able to find a record of KY being at the jail. Could the comment have been posted after he was arrested for torching JR's car but before it made the news? He was arrested in Edwards, MO and then transferred to KC later. I'm not sure if there is enough time in the timeline for him to have been arrested in Warsaw, released and then arrested again in Edwards.

Thank you Gardener! I should have read the rules more closely...
As far as I understand it was after he was arrested for torching the car. This lady did say she called several times to several numbers because there was either no one answering or they didn't take her seriously. When she finally did get someone more helpful on the line they told her he was being held in Warsaw. Maybe I can search through my browser history to find her again (I know it's not allowed to share information like names etc. but perhaps she does indeed know more...

Back from my post a few days ago searched the map, I'm sure LE has the receipts in their evidence file if they were any on KY's person's or in the trailer.

KFC Sedalia (10:30am10:00p) potential route to Edwards - I-70 turn on to Hwy 65 S at Marshall Junction or Hwy 50 turn on to Hwy 65 S at Sedalia
KFC Harrisonville (10:30am-9:00pm) potential route to Edwards - I-49 or 291 to Harrisonville then turn on to Hwy 7
** There is a KFC in Grandview (10:30am10:00pm) / Belton Raymore (10:30am10:00pm) along with one close to the Lucky Tattoo

IMO the KFC was picked up closer to where KY was arrested gut instinct

Just a note notice that Blue River Roads runs from Grandview to the Burned car location you could take Dr Greaves Rd or Cartwright Ave to E 119th Street it dead ends into Blue River Road and of course you could take Bannister Rd or E87th St straight to AY's house
There's a KFC in Belton too.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Agree the timeline for the night of the party is very mixed by various persons, working the timeline from the end and going backwards.
Interesting it took LE 6.5 hrs after receiving a tip on the location of the car ..too locating and arrest KY a little over 2 hrs away, I'm guessing
they knew their many their guy within a very short time after finding the car.

AY did mention at the end of this MSM video the kind of work KY was doing however no specifics - http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101989582.html

No worries I babble all the time ....
Find it interesting he had the same kind of hammer in his hand that was found where KY was hiding out.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

KY's mom as far as I know has not spoke much or even publicly, that I personally have read. I do know of a conversation that KY's mom had sent a gal back in February, stating that she has cancer and she would just like to be able to see all her grandchildren. So, I am assuming that the girl she messaged has a child with KY. As for FL, there is a lot of information that she has spilled to a person that I am in-contact with, with trying to fit all these confusing puzzle pieces together and some of the things she has said is beyond how anyone could go there! I truly believe that FL has at some point possibly played a part with KY, considering she is very and I mean very close with KY. If she didn't play a part in it, than she surely knows more details than what is needed. Another individual has mentioned that there are some abandoned houses near Grandfather Yust's property that KY knows very well like the back of his hand, and that to their knowledge it has not been searched. The person that I am in-contact with has tried to call LE and they were cussed out and belittled and detective wanted to hear nothing about what information the person has compiled. I whole heartedly believe that the person has found some very valuable and credible information that would be very big help. But, what do you do whenever no one is willing to listen to what you've got to say? :( So sad all around. I had a gut feeling from the get go that people who were close to JR, JM, KY, and KK knew more than they were leading on.

If this is the case KK and JR's families need to open their own tip line. Maybe crimestoppers can help. The families may need to hire a PI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member