MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm registering on the Missouri court records site as we speak. I will post his record when I get in.

That's OK, right? It's public information.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I chose a different backgrounds check, but it's not pulling up the criminal history part of his record. Hmmm... I'm hesitant to pay for another. I'm going to have to research the hard way!

I wonder if she "left with him" because she was giving him a ride somewhere.

jmo

Jessica's moms first post on FB about her missing stated she was at a party at a man named Allyns house in Belton. Belton looks to be only about 15 mins from where her car found. Do we know where Jessica lived?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any idea what this means? It's from K's Facebook Profile. I wonder if this refers to his ex? I can't help but shake the feeling he's selling these girls into prostitution... Also, how'd he afford all those tattoos? Were they from prison? Because damn, I'm working all the time and have to save up for even a small one I want! What he has would cost a lot of money.
I miss your smile. i miss your laugh. your eyes. your hair. the small of your back. your hands. your lips. your goodnight kiss. wherever you are i hope its bliss

Another thought is, I noticed he's been involved in drug trafficking. I could see him murdering some young women who had perhaps, run away, or were into drug trafficking or prostitution. That might explain why he's not been caught. I just can't accept that he's not done this in 9 years! He's too evil.

Jessica's moms first post on FB about her missing stated she was at a party at a man named Allyns house in Belton. Belton looks to be only about 15 mins from where her car found. Do we know where Jessica lived?

Thanks for the info. Here is a very rough map:

Party in Belton
Car found on fire at intersection of Blue River and 95
Yust arrested in Edwards, MO

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Bel...d230db103db!2m2!1d-93.169746!2d38.1378485!3e0

Here's what I have so far (courts.mo.gov):

4/30/07 - Child Protection Act, crime not listed

10/17/10 (Kansas City) - Plead guilty to Theft/Stealing (products or services +$500 and - $25,000
*he was incarcerated 5/14/14 for 10 days

8/17/11 (Kansas City) - FC Adult Abuse w/o stalking
Default judgment filed 10/5/11- this is when the full order of protection was filed (restraining order, right?)

Im still looking for more details to fill in. 11pm PST

Let's say Jessica and KY leave the party in Belton, her car was found northwest of there about 15ish mins, what is in that direction for them? In the opposite direction, Southeast about 1 hour 40 minutes is where KY family farm is from what I can tell.

[Now I'm also wondering about any other missing girls from Kansas City, MO, that may be related to KY's timeline...

Let's say Jessica and KY leave the party in Belton, her car was found northwest of there about 15ish mins, what is in that direction for them? In the opposite direction, Southeast about 1 hour 40 minutes is where KY family farm is from what I can tell.

10/17/10 (Kansas City) - Plead guilty to Theft/Stealing (products or services +$500 and - $25,000

Default judgment filed 10/5/11- this is when the full order of protection was filed (restraining order, right?)

Quoting myself to say that his crime as a minor also resulted in a Protection/Restraining order! Very interesting!! He also failed to appear in court for both.

I have not found detailed information on his most recent sentence.

I'm getting tired, so I'll start with more in the morning! Night, all!

It totally creeped me out too! my thoughts were the same as yours. He has several pics posted of the cat. I also thought his photo and statement regarding opening your eyes, it's not hard to see likely was a hint to maybe Karas remains in a sick and twisted way.

For anyone who followed Jessica Chambers case, her murderer posted a video saying I see dead people on his fb. It's a sick way of bragging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Quoting myself to say that his crime as a minor also resulted in a Protection/Restraining order! Very interesting!! He also failed to appear in court for both.

Here is information about the charges that kept Kylr in prison for 4 yrs.

Kylr Yust tells judge to ‘Eat a steak for me’ at sentencing

http://fox4kc.com/2013/11/22/kylr-y...ra-kopetsky-to-be-sentenced-for-drug-charges/

Just fill in Kylr name in the fields below on the link and it should pull up his crimes.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

Jessica’s mother doesn’t know Yust and said she only knew he was a longtime friend of her daughter’s boyfriend. On Sunday, Jamie S. Runions spoke with Kopetsky’s mother, Rhonda Beckford, and leaned on her for support.

“People say they understand what you’re going through, but they don’t really understand. She does,” Runions told The Star. “She knows this numbness I’m feeling, this anger I’m feeling because I can’t do anything.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article101235007.html#storylink=cpy

Is the 2007 one Kara? He kidnapped her and then she took out restraining order, or was in the process of. This was mere days before she went missing right? 4th May?

His theft is to do with a tattoo shop, walked out without paying? Working there and stealing cash or supplies?

And the last one strangling his pregnant gf?

With his record I'm sure there's more he hasn't been caught for. Would be super bad luck if he got caught every time he broke the law, every woman he beat took it to police or there was a witness for every animal he abused/murdered.

If the slight chance he wasn't involved in this disappearance is true, still think he is a scum bag who should be removed from the public.

Went I saw his name I just felt sick. Where are you Jessica?

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

Sorry I just saw link above, it was equipment

The Jackson County Sheriff's Office manually entered Yust's warrant into the system Tuesday when he ignored a judge's order to appear in court on a felony charge he stole equipment from a Kansas City tattoo parlor.

I wanna know what his alibi was for KK, will that change soon? I pay no mind to the fact he past a lie detector. Need to go back and read those threads.

There is a fair few tattooed and pierced young girls (under 26) that have gone missing in Missouri in the last 10 or so years according to namus, I'm just not sure on how close they all are to his area. He have a type? Make offers of free/cheap work? Things that make you go hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3