MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think KY is a person that would put two bodies in the same area. I think he'd keep them VERY far apart.
Do you feel like expanding on this at all? Is it that you feel he is very aware of the wrongness of it and is more concerned about not getting caught vs being a sentimental weirdo that returns to a single place? I am genuinely curious - you're ideas are always well-grounded.

I don't really think he is sentimental, or that he is beyond stuffing a body into a barrel. Just exploring all possibilities.

Moving on to brainstorming some more...I mean I would hope KC PD has covered this, but can someone pinpoint where this is? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...830.1073741827.100011405886446&type=3&theater

Keep in mind, wherever he put her, unless it was grandpa's back yard, had to be somewhere he could drive to, and then she can only be as far as he could carry her. While he was fit, he may not have been sober, and I don't know how far a guy his size could carry her - my DH thinks he could only carry my dead weight about half a mile before it became a problem, maybe less if it is dense undergrowth, and he would have to be certain he wasn't going to be seen to keep paranoia from making it worse.

Scout - you mentioned his network of support and honestly I am not surprised. I think Kylr is probably a very cool guy when he isn't having an episode or intoxicated. In my experience, guys with his type of personality and history have a way of eliciting care and attract the kind of people that enable, caretake and are a little more forgiving of weird traits. I don't know if these people know about his background, or if they choose to ignore it. Perhaps he spins a story about Kara or why he's been in and out of court or jail, and because they've never seen him be a real a-hole they believe his side. Maybe they feel sorry for him, or somehow find his bad-boy rep alluring, but whatever the case, I hope they start thinking about Jessica and asking themselves why he burned her car and then fled. Whatever happened to her could have happened to them. This is a guy that slammed a kitten repeatedly into the floor.

To answer your question to me, I just don't think Kylr Yust would return to an exact place that could jeopardize him getting caught for something he already got away with. However, I do believe he would mirror (in general) the same method of disposal, because so far it has proven to work.

Since no one around has called about buzzards or other scavenger type predators, I think he buried Jessica. I think we will find Jessica some day, but by pure accident. And honestly, I think both girls are at a place that has soft ground, but relatively easy access. I think they are both "near" water, but at completely different sites. I think soft outlets near but not touching ponds, lakes, wet culverts, creeks and golf courses should be walked and checked for repositioned ground cover - before it's too late.

I think if KY is right handed, he drove west to bury Jessica. Because that's the opposite of a natural flow. I think KY does a lot of things that are the opposite of expectation, to hide his feelings and to keep his privacy. But I don't think he does it accidentally. He makes those choices purposefully, thinking it's smart to do the opposite of what he thinks most people would expect. Still though, he's such a little kid emotionally, that a lot of his behaviors are raw and reactionary, therefore predictable. Including, doing the opposite of expected things.

As a side note, another theory I have is that I think it's a really important coincidence that there are train tracks near the car location. If there is a soft, wet area anywhere back there, they should be investigating it, but probably not where the car was, but actually in the opposite direction of where the car was, back the other way towards the party, but still even south of that (Chelsea Bruck was buried in a moist area just off the tracks, and it was an accidental miracle she was found). It's not completely unlikely.

I think soft outlets near but not touching ponds, lakes, wet culverts, creeks and golf courses should be walked and checked for repositioned ground cover - before it's too late.

This is an excellent point!

I feel so bad for the family - they seem to be kind of off on their own, not participating on her facebook page (do they even know it exists?) and struggling to get the support they need.

For what its worth, they have a fund-raiser coming up:

attachment.php

I also pulled all of Kylr's public court records. He had a court date back in April with the girl he strangled and was ordered to begin paying child support beginning Sept. 1. He might have been a little stressed about that.

You can read his public dockets on the Missouri case.net by searching for Yust. Be sure to chech out those listed under Kyle C Yust as well (same person/address - it is either his birth name or a clerical mistake)

Attachments

• 14642326_10207966736671180_4388963898654698600_n.jpg
    14642326_10207966736671180_4388963898654698600_n.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 334
Do you feel like expanding on this at all? Is it that you feel he is very aware of the wrongness of it and is more concerned about not getting caught vs being a sentimental weirdo that returns to a single place? I am genuinely curious - you're ideas are always well-grounded. I don't really think he is sentimental, or that he is beyond stuffing a body into a barrel. Just exploring all possibilities. Moving on to brainstorming some more...I mean I would hope KC PD has covered this, but can someone pinpoint where this is? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...830.1073741827.100011405886446&type=3&theater Keep in mind, wherever he put her, unless it was grandpa's back yard, had to be somewhere he could drive to, and then she can only be as far as he could carry her. While he was fit, he may not have been sober, and I don't know how far a guy his size could carry her - my DH thinks he could only carry my dead weight about half a mile before it became a problem, maybe less if it is dense undergrowth, and he would have to be certain he wasn't going to be seen to keep paranoia from making it worse. Scout - you mentioned his network of support and honestly I am not surprised. I think Kylr is probably a very cool guy when he isn't having an episode or intoxicated. In my experience, guys with his type of personality and history have a way of eliciting care and attract the kind of people that enable, caretake and are a little more forgiving of weird traits. I don't know if these people know about his background, or if they choose to ignore it. Perhaps he spins a story about Kara or why he's been in and out of court or jail, and because they've never seen him be a real a-hole they believe his side. Maybe they feel sorry for him, or somehow find his bad-boy rep alluring, but whatever the case, I hope they start thinking about Jessica and asking themselves why he burned her car and then fled. Whatever happened to her could have happened to them. This is a guy that slammed a kitten repeatedly into the floor.
That photo that you linked...I haven't been able to get it out of the back of my mind. I think it is a clue of some sort, but then that could just be my mind running away with nonsense. That location of the photo is Brush Creek at the Plaza...It runs right through the Country Club Plaza in KC, MO. Little fun fact...It's the first shopping center in the world to accommodate people coming by automobile and it's architecturally fashioned after Seville, Spain. You can see the clock tower in the background of that photo, the Giralda Tower of Kansas City...That's how I knew this was the Plaza. If I had to pinpoint an exact location, using Google Earth I'd say he took that photo close to Ward Parkway (which runs on either side of Brush Creek through the Plaza) near where it intersects with Wyandotte Street...There's a sidewalk path that comes off Ward Parkway right there and down to the area where he would have been.

This is an excellent point! I feel so bad for the family - they seem to be kind of off on their own, not participating on her facebook page (do they even know it exists?) and struggling to get the support they need. For what its worth, they have a fund-raiser coming up:
attachment.php
I also pulled all of Kylr's public court records. He had a court date back in April with the girl he strangled and was ordered to begin paying child support beginning Sept. 1. He might have been a little stressed about that. You can read his public dockets on the Missouri case.net by searching for Yust. Be sure to chech out those listed under Kyle C Yust as well (same person/address - it is either his birth name or a clerical mistake)
I believe that Kylr C Yust is his birthname...Charles being the middle abbreviation. Those court documents are where I first found out about the bipolar/PTSD stuff. Wish I could remember which case it was that I found it on. I also had a feeling he was stressed about something. I still think there's something more there that maybe only he knows that ticks him off, but the child support situation could very well have helped to tip him over the edge so to speak. Has anyone figured out why he was ordered by the Federal Bureau of Prisons to spend a weekend in jail at the beginning of September?

That is of downtown Kansas City, near the Power and Light District and the Sprint Center. That oddly shaped rounded building to left in that photo is the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts. I have a hard time placing where exactly KY might have taken that picture though. I'd have to do a little more digging around. I believe that in the other photo of Brush Creek at the County Club Plaza, he was facing west. Now that I look at it a little better, I think he would also have been facing west to take the photo of downtown KC with the Kauffman Center.

To answer your question to me, I just don't think Kylr Yust would return to an exact place that could jeopardize him getting caught for something he already got away with. However, I do believe he would mirror (in general) the same method of disposal, because so far it has proven to work.

Since no one around has called about buzzards or other scavenger type predators, I think he buried Jessica. I think we will find Jessica some day, but by pure accident. And honestly, I think both girls are at a place that has soft ground, but relatively easy access. I think they are both "near" water, but at completely different sites. I think soft outlets near but not touching ponds, lakes, wet culverts, creeks and golf courses should be walked and checked for repositioned ground cover - before it's too late.

I think if KY is right handed, he drove west to bury Jessica. Because that's the opposite of a natural flow. I think KY does a lot of things that are the opposite of expectation, to hide his feelings and to keep his privacy. But I don't think he does it accidentally. He makes those choices purposefully, thinking it's smart to do the opposite of what he thinks most people would expect. Still though, he's such a little kid emotionally, that a lot of his behaviors are raw and reactionary, therefore predictable. Including, doing the opposite of expected things.

As a side note, another theory I have is that I think it's a really important coincidence that there are train tracks near the car location. If there is a soft, wet area anywhere back there, they should be investigating it, but probably not where the car was, but actually in the opposite direction of where the car was, back the other way towards the party, but still even south of that (Chelsea Bruck was buried in a moist area just off the tracks, and it was an accidental miracle she was found). It's not completely unlikely.

Thank you for this post! You said everything I was thinking but couldn't put into words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an RV in a park in Warsaw. I'm not a map guy but if a map was done from grampa's house in KC to where he was arrested, I believe Truman Dam and Lake is on the way. JMO
I'm probably starting to annoy everyone at this point with all my map posting, but you are right. This shows two different paths he could have taken from grandpa's to Edwards, and both go right through the Truman Lake area. https://goo.gl/maps/Kponpwf8m382

This is such a horrible case. It makes me so angry. Isn't there a team, something like Texas Equnox, may have the name wrong, who at the request of anyone involved in the case, will bring out their search expertise?

i was wondering why TE hasnt been called in yet? or have they or another company already came? or are they on waiting list?

This is an excellent point!

I feel so bad for the family - they seem to be kind of off on their own, not participating on her facebook page (do they even know it exists?) and struggling to get the support they need.

For what its worth, they have a fund-raiser coming up:

attachment.php

I also pulled all of Kylr's public court records. He had a court date back in April with the girl he strangled and was ordered to begin paying child support beginning Sept. 1. He might have been a little stressed about that.

You can read his public dockets on the Missouri case.net by searching for Yust. Be sure to chech out those listed under Kyle C Yust as well (same person/address - it is either his birth name or a clerical mistake)

Just wanted to say some members of JR's family, including her Mom (who seems like a very strong and smart lady!) are participating in the FB group I am a member of.

That is of downtown Kansas City, near the Power and Light District and the Sprint Center. That oddly shaped rounded building to left in that photo is the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts. I have a hard time placing where exactly KY might have taken that picture though. I'd have to do a little more digging around. I believe that in the other photo of Brush Creek at the County Club Plaza, he was facing west. Now that I look at it a little better, I think he would also have been facing west to take the photo of downtown KC with the Kauffman Center.
"it isn't hard to find if you open your eyes"

KY likes to taunt, he likes puzzles. In the middle of the pic, on the left, is unearthed ground. I doubt that exact location has meaning, but somehow I think it's part of the puzzle. West, indeed.

I believe that Kylr C Yust is his birthname...Charles being the middle abbreviation. Those court documents are where I first found out about the bipolar/PTSD stuff. Wish I could remember which case it was that I found it on. I also had a feeling he was stressed about something. I still think there's something more there that maybe only he knows that ticks him off, but the child support situation could very well have helped to tip him over the edge so to speak. Has anyone figured out why he was ordered by the Federal Bureau of Prisons to spend a weekend in jail at the beginning of September?

It sucks that the jail system in Missouri has essentially served as his parental discipline. He also served 10 days in 2014. Its like being grounded - I really don't know what the courts hope to achieve with that kind of discipline, especially when the judge that gave him probation for assaulting his pregnant girlfriend told him the next time he ends up in court he'll get a broken arm and a prison sentence.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101482227.html

On Sept. 2, Yust was ordered by the federal Bureau of Prisons to serve one weekend in confinement for an undisclosed probation violation. It’s unclear whether he responded to that order. Runions disappeared days later.

i was wondering why TE hasnt been called in yet? or have they or another company already came? or are they on waiting list?

TE needs LE to request them, and they require a search plan (ie they don't want to be aimlessly searching.) I really feel like LE has no clue where to look. I hope they surprise us all and she is found and KY charged, but right now with no pressers or coordination with the public it doesn't feel that way.

It sucks that the jail system in Missouri has essentially served as his parental discipline. He also served 10 days in 2014. Its like being grounded - I really don't know what the courts hope to achieve with that kind of discipline, especially when the judge that gave him probation for assaulting his pregnant girlfriend told him the next time he ends up in court he'll get a broken arm and a prison sentence. http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101482227.html On Sept. 2, Yust was ordered by the federal Bureau of Prisons to serve one weekend in confinement for an undisclosed probation violation. It’s unclear whether he responded to that order. Runions disappeared days later.
Exaclty, and that form of discipline is ridiculous. It's sad to think that if people had noticed his problems or paid attention he might have been able to receive the help he desperately needed when he started acting out at a young age, but he's been allowed to slide so often. I'm assuming that it has only aided in what appears to be some form of narcissism on his part...He probably figures they aren't going to do anything anyway so he can just do whatever the hell he wants. Even if they do arrest him he probably figures there will always be a lawyer to defend him and a judge who will just say a few harsh words, slap him on the wrist, and send him on his merry way. Far as I can tell, he never responded to the order from the FBP. Their inmate locator says he was released on August 5th, which was for the house arrest. https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

TE needs LE to request them, and they require a search plan (ie they don't want to be aimlessly searching.) I really feel like LE has no clue where to look. I hope they surprise us all and she is found and KY charged, but right now with no pressers or coordination with the public it doesn't feel that way.

Agree. The MSM article about how everyone in the entire KC metro area should check their trail cams weeks after Jessica disappeared confirmed this for me.

"it isn't hard to find if you open your eyes" KY likes to taunt, he likes puzzles. In the middle of the pic, on the left, is unearthed ground. I doubt that exact location has meaning, but somehow I think it's part of the puzzle. West, indeed.
I think he likes to taunt to. I think it's a clue of some sort. I don't really think that particular location has meaning either, but there's something about it that serves as a clue. Or maybe he was just trying to get attention, like thinking, these idiots will see this picture and think I'm talking about Kara when I'm really just saying that building over there is easy to see...I tend to think it's the first option and it's a riddle of some sort. Creepy either way.

Says link not found or broken. It must be a closed or even secret group. I'm glad her mother has support. Her personal FB is public and I can't get over just how strong she is. My thoughts and prayers are with her and the rest of Jessica's family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member