Found Deceased MO - John Forsyth, 49, doctor, Mercy ER Clinic, Cassville, 21 May 2023 *car found*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know whose name the car was in and whether it was paid off.

If I were planning to disappear and knew no one would look for me within hours of going missing, I'd take my truck, which is 2 years old, in my name, and always up to date on payments via autopay. It would reliably get me far from home so I could make my next move without making anyone immediately suspicious.

If the truck was in the name of my new partner because I was trying to keep it clear from a divorce settlement, I might leave it behind. For example.

Thank you, Brown Bear. I'd love to have a tennis court on my property. Glad you guys had fun out there.

We're able to develop a timeline of when certain gains and losses, moves and countermoves, were made, with your help. If this home no longer belongs to the Forsyth's, we can cross the asset off the list.

Building the home 6 years ago, required some cash or cash equity. As you can imagine, most of us are trying to figure out why a Judge would order lifetime alimony payments to commence on May 15, 2023 at $15,000 monthly if it was not within the doctor's ability to pay the settlement. Further, does the court's order have anything to do with Dr. Forsyth being missing.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/case...er=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#judgment
I just hope his eight children are safe. They must be so worried. It's tragic. Do we know if they live nearby? tia

Just reading...

34-year-old woman was charged with first-degree terrorist threat and institutional vandalism after repeated threats were made against Aurora (Mo.) Mercy Hospital.

The hospital received several threats of gun violence being committed on site and contacted its local police department the week of May 14 to investigate. The Aurora and Marionville Police Department was able to identify the suspect, AStotts. The context in which the alleged threats were made is not clear. MsStotts has been denied bond.
Man, woman charged with threats targeting hospitals

I just hope his eight children are safe. They must be so worried. It's tragic. Do we know if they live nearby? tia

Eight? Your post prompted me to peruse the dissolution settlement again. Not only was the doctor ordered to pay $15,000 a month in alimony but also $3999 in monthly child support payments. That's a dollar shy of $19Gs each month. Maybe only one, or possibly two, of his children are under age 18yo. At the time, he had to be a mutimillionaire. If so, why refuse to pay, at least the portion, to support his own children?

It seems to me, he would have come out of the divorce better if he'd agreed to a lump sum settlement with the former Ms Forsyth before the Judge ordered these steep alimony payments.

The ex has a Judgment against him. Soon, an arrest warrant could be issued but only for the state in which the divorce was obtained. After that happens, he can't return to Missouri unless he wishes to risk arrest, then make good on the settlement payments so he can get out of jail.

This is the address, with 7 bedrooms, he gave during the divorce filing:
101 S. MADISON AVE AURORA, MO 6560

Screenshot 2023-05-25 11.09.19 PM.png

I'm sure his eight children are worried from not knowing what's happened to their father. If he walked away, that's about the cruelest thing a man could do to his family. Something else has surely happened.

Eight? Your post prompted me to peruse the dissolution settlement again. Not only was the doctor ordered to pay $15,000 a month in alimony but also $3999 in monthly child support payments. That's a dollar shy of $19Gs each month. Maybe only one, or possibly two, of his children are under age 18yo. At the time, he had to be a mutimillionaire. If so, why refuse to pay, at least the portion, to support his own children?

It seems to me, he would have come out of the divorce better if he'd agreed to a lump sum settlement with the former Ms Forsyth before the Judge ordered these steep alimony payments.

The ex has a Judgment against him. Soon, an arrest warrant could be issued but only for the state in which the divorce was obtained. After that happens, he can't return to Missouri unless he wishes to risk arrest, then make good on the settlement payments so he can get out of jail.

View attachment 424748

I'm sure his eight children are worried from not knowing what's happened to their father. If he walked away, that's about the cruelest thing a man could do to his family. Something else has surely happened.
Wow, that property is quite a size! The immediate area reminds me of the film sets I've been to when I visited the US

Wow, that property is quite a size! The immediate area reminds me of the film sets I've been to when I visited the US

In Real Estate in the US there's a slogan: Location! Location! Location!

One of the floors has an installed safe. I wonder if he lived there long enough to restore the lovely property to some semblance of its former grandeur.

Screenshot 2023-05-26 12.25.57 AM.png
Photo 30/50

In Real Estate in the US there's a slogan: Location! Location! Location!

One of the floors has an installed safe. I wonder if he lived there long enough to restore the lovely property to some semblance of its former grandeur.

View attachment 424780
Photo 30/50
Grandeur to some extent I guess from being a bank, but the upstairs looks like you’re living in an office building! Not much homieness… (not a word, I know) in my opinion.

But then again, with eight kids (is that right?) you probably have to be creative with living spaces.

View attachment 424748

Oh wow!! That's the old Bootleggers building! May have to make a drive to Aurora and check it out, I used to work there years and years ago when the restaurant was open. Huge living quarters upstairs, had it set up like an old hotel when I worked there. The previous owners actually lived up there for quite a while while running it. May have to peek in some windows and see if anything has been done with it. <modsnip> The old bank safe is fully intact in there. Very interesting!!

Last edited by a moderator:
First, I want to say I’m so sorry you’re all going through this. I can’t imagine how stressful this is..

Has anyone heard anything from the fiancé about events the days prior to the disappearance.
I’m just wondering why she was ok with the engagement being a secret. Or why he wouldn’t tell anyone about it, even a close sibling.
I don’t know. These are all questions we have, too.

Oh wow!! That's the old Bootleggers building! May have to make a drive to Aurora and check it out, I used to work there years and years ago when the restaurant was open. Huge living quarters upstairs, had it set up like an old hotel when I worked there. The previous owners actually lived up there for quite a while while running it. May have to peek in some windows and see if anything has been done with it. <modsnip> The old bank safe is fully intact in there. Very interesting!!
That building looks familiar. I've seen pictures of a completely restored upper floor. If it wasn't that building, it was one identical to it. I believe it was on a documentary of unusual homes or something on that order. It was not a well known documentary.

MOD NOTE:

Websleuths welcomes all new members who have joined the discussion of this case. Websleuths has strict guidelines for what can be posted here. These rules are posted HERE, and we ALL agreed to follow them when we joined this forum.

Here are some key guidelines to keep in mind:

- ANYTHING you post as a fact MUST include a link to that info in the mainstream media (MSM) or a statement by law enforcement (LE). If you can’t link it, DON’T post it.

- If you are close to this case, and have inside info you would like to share here, you MUST APPLY and be APPROVED as a VERIFIED INSIDER.

- Please do not discuss any posts that are an obvious violation of TOS or have been removed. If you quote such a post, yours may be removed also.

This is not an exhaustive list of our rules, but highlights the specific ones that have been violated on this thread and caused numerous posts to be removed.

If you have a question, use the report feature on any post to ask one of us. Thanks for helping keep Websleuths amazing!

- Mad

<modsnip - quoted post and response to it removed>
Obviously, the Judge had proof that the Doctor was able to make the settlement payments or he wouldn't have so ordered.

Our victim did not make a payment on or by May 15, 2023 so a Judgment was ordered against him. Once he falls behind for 3 consecutive months in child support payments, the Petitioner can go back to court in order to seek further repercussions which could include a warrant for his arrest. The players may be too sensitive, and in a mood of too much worry and concern, to want to deal with those matters, att.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/cnet/case...er=22LW-DR00074&inputVO.courtId=CT39#judgment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member