MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17 - 2007; Jessica Runions, 21 - 2016; found deceased - *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume the patrol officer didn't know they were trying to track down KY? Anyways, glad the media is calling out JC.

I assume the patrol officer didn't know they were trying to track down KY? Anyways, glad the media is calling out JC.

I agree. At that time I doubt the officer knew about KY. But that doesn't mean that JC and KY didn't know that.

I also wonder how they found KY. Could he have been laying down so he wasn't spotted...

This was my first thought too when reading he was in the backseat. Maybe the brother tried to "sneak him away" because he probably knew people/police would be looking for him since he was most likely the last person with Jessica.

This was my first thought too when reading he was in the backseat. Maybe the brother tried to "sneak him away" because he probably knew people/police would be looking for him since he was most likely the last person with Jessica.

If he was with his brother then I am going to assume that his brother is the one that took him to the trailer in Edwards after burning the car. I don't see KY wanting to hang out with too many people after that. Especially with the marks on his face and possible smoke smell that could have been in his hair and clothes. I'm sure he trusted very few people. His brother being one. Possibly only.

Boy does he look like his brother. On his FB he reverses his name from JC to CJ. Only one picture of him with his brother Kyler though. Hmm.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Holy cow! They could pass as twins. Surprising since they're only half brothers.

I also wonder how they found KY. Could he have been laying down so he wasn't spotted by passing vehicles looking for JR? Pretty suspicious that he fled like he did. Almost like he knew something and was scared the officers pulling him over did too. hmmm.

I imagine that the ticketing officer probably wasn't aware of all of the details surrounding Jessica's missing persons case and the car being found burned on Blue River Road. I personally believe that KY burned the car once he found out that Jessica had been reported missing and then got the heck out of Dodge.

As for LE knowing where to find KY to make the arrest on September 11th...If Kansas City LE ran KY's name through the system, it would come up for that traffic stop. It's possible they were able to ping JC's and/or KY's cell phones and trace them to their ultimate stop in Edwards. Also, if JC was on probation at the time of the stop, it's possible he was wearing a GPS tracker.

Just for reference: KY and JC were stopped about halfway to their destination in Edwards. Going from KY's grandfather's home in Kansas City, Missouri to Henry County is about an hour and twenty minute drive. From Henry County to Edwards is another hour and two minutes.

Map for reference: https://goo.gl/maps/RGZ1WRVcAX52

I imagine that the ticketing officer probably wasn't aware of all of the details surrounding Jessica's missing persons case and the car being found burned on Blue River Road. I personally believe that KY burned the car once he found out that Jessica had been reported missing and then got the heck out of Dodge.

As for LE knowing where to find KY to make the arrest on September 11th...If Kansas City LE ran KY's name through the system, it would come up for that traffic stop. It's possible they were able to ping JC's and/or KY's cell phones and trace them to their ultimate stop in Edwards. Also, if JC was on probation at the time of the stop, it's possible he was wearing a GPS tracker.

Just for reference: KY and JC were stopped about halfway to their destination in Edwards. Going from KY's grandfather's home in Kansas City, Missouri to Henry County is about an hour and twenty minute drive. From Henry County to Edwards is another hour and two minutes.

Hoping to get a more accurate location before I add it to the case map. It's all starting to come to light now though eh?

Interesting. My theory was that he burned Jessica's car because that's where he murdered her.

God I hope they can get more on this loser than just circumstantial evidence.

I don't think they look like each other at all. I do find it funny that he refers to KY as "being on vacation"

Also it does not say that there wasn't someone else in the car, its possible there was someone else

Also there is a couple pics of him and KY up and that is the first time I noticed the pentagram on KYs rib cage. Due to its color I believe its the satanist version but there are some additions to it that lead me to question. If it was the freemasons version it would be colored differently. http://www.religioustolerance.org/wic_pent.htm

I don't think they look like each other at all. I do find it funny that he refers to KY as "being on vacation"

I thought that was funny too. Looks to be an extended vacation now, hopefully with no chance of returning home.

I think it's probably difficult to see the resemblance in a lot of photos because KY does seem to look different in almost every picture that is taken of him unless they are from the same time/day. I think in KY's younger photos, though, the resemblance to JC is slightly more pronounced.

Article from today(4/27/17)
Kylr Yust's brother charged after traffic stop on day Jessica Runion's car found burnt
"According to the probable cause statement from Henry County, Carter fled from the traffic stop on September 10, 2016.

Carter allegedly sped away from officers going over 70 mph, crossed into the oncoming lane of traffic, and drove off the edge of the roadway."

More @ Link: http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ffic-stop-day-jessica-runions-car-found-burnt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow.
I wonder who the other passenger in the car was that police took a semi-automatic pistol from? Was anyone arrested that same day for illegal conceal carry?
I always suspected that KY could not have burned JR's car and gotten away to his hideout place without help. The evading police on the same day makes it look like JC could have helped with other illegal things or at least knew something-- disposal of evidence? Did KY brag to his brother and friend about what he did to JR? I hope one of these people turns on KY and tells what they know.

Hoping to get a more accurate location before I add it to the case map. It's all starting to come to light now though eh?

Yes it is! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, but the traffic stop shows up on case.net under JC's name. It says the stop was in Clinton, Missouri, which is in Henry County.

Can someone look at JCs Fb page and look at KYs shirtless pic. I see burn written on his right shoulder, there is a griffin, pentagram, the lupo, the demon on the shoulder,there is s omething written in the center of his chest and I cant tell what it says

Interesting. My theory was that he burned Jessica's car because that's where he murdered her.

God I hope they can get more on this loser than just circumstantial evidence.

I too think it's likely he murdered her in the vehicle. I just meant that he hastily burned the vehicle once Jessica was reported missing. KY's grandfather said the car was sitting in his driveway for several hours until Friday afternoon. KY wasn't too worried about it to leave it sitting out there for anyone to drive by and see it. It wasn't until Jessica was reported missing that he seemed to panic and burn it and then execute his grand escape plan.

Can someone look at JCs Fb page and look at KYs shirtless pic. I see burn written on his right shoulder, there is a griffin, pentagram, the lupo, the demon on the shoulder,there is s omething written in the center of his chest and I cant tell what it says

Do you mean the big block letters behind Lupo? If so, that says mob.

I too think it's likely he murdered her in the vehicle. I just meant that he hastily burned the vehicle once Jessica was reported missing. KY's grandfather said the car was sitting in his driveway for several hours until Friday afternoon. KY wasn't too worried about it to leave it sitting out there for anyone to drive by and see it. It wasn't until Jessica was reported missing that he seemed to panic and burn it and then execute his grand escape plan.

Then why would he leave it in plain site? I do think she was murdered in her car as well but I don't get his thought process off leaving it in plain site. Unless he was severely hung over and couldn't manage to function until later that day

Then why would he leave it in plain site? I do think she was murdered in her car as well but I don't get his thought process off leaving it in plain site. Unless he was severely hung over and couldn't manage to function until later that day

I honestly think he's just so arrogant he thought even if they found a burning vehicle they wouldn't be able to link it to him. He's not very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop